Caribephoto Reviews

71 Reviews for Caribephoto

71 Caribephoto Reviews
  • W

Walter · Married on 08/20/2018

Had an amazing day well organised and very professional

Sent on 09/09/2018

Caribephoto's reply:

Dear Walter, thank you so much for your trust and your review.

Samantha · Married on 07/23/2018

In love with our photos....photographer was amazing and made the experience fun!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Caribephoto's reply:

Dear Samantha, thank you so much for your trust! We are glad you enjoyed it :)

Marisa · Married on 06/27/2018

Worked with Caribe for my wedding at Azul fives last week! Javier and his was a pleasure to work with! Professional, on time and ensured all my must have pictures were done! I was pleased to see that I received my pictures in less than a week!! Can't wait to see my video next!!

Sent on 07/06/2018

Caribephoto's reply:

Thank you so much dear Marisa! Javier is one of the most experience photographers in the Riviera Maya, with more than 10 years in the business, we feel very lucky to work with such talented team, thank you again for your trust, we wish you the best!

Andrew · Married on 03/24/2018

Service was great, absolutely no problems at all. Karim was excellent and certainly made the effort to get us great pictures.

Sent on 05/15/2018

Caribephoto's reply:

Thank you for your trust dear Andrew! We wish you the best

Paula · Married on 03/20/2018

Such great photos we have of our wedding to cherish forever! I especially love having a dofital copy of every photo they took, so I can print off at my own convenience. The coffee table
    Book is exquisite and of great quality. And the movie you made of our wedding was absolutely amazing thank you so much. We will cherish these forever!!

Sent on 05/18/2018
    Caribephoto 1
    Caribephoto 2
    Caribephoto 3
    Caribephoto 4

Caribephoto's reply:

Thank you so much dear Paula for your kind words and for your trust, we are so happy you like our service!

Gemma · Married on 03/12/2018

Fantastic service from start to finish. The photographer was so friendly and made us feel at ease. There was a thunder storm on our wedding day and he was so kind he came back the following day to make sure we had plenty of day time couples photos which he took more of. The photos themselves are fantastic quality. I can't wait to receive my coffee book! I would recommend the Caribe to anyone :)

Sent on 05/15/2018

Caribephoto's reply:

Thank you so much dear Gemma for your kind words, we could not be happier to know you are satisfied with our services! We wish you the best!

Richard · Married on 03/10/2018

Everything was absolutely perfect. Couldn’t have asked for better service or quality. Thank you!

Sent on 05/18/2018

Caribephoto's reply:

Thank you so much for your trust Richard, we wish you the best!

Michelle · Married on 03/06/2018

Absolutely recommend! It was a seamless process and the pictures and video turned out great!

Sent on 05/14/2018
    Caribephoto 5
    Caribephoto 6
    Caribephoto 7
    Caribephoto 8
    Caribephoto 9
    Caribephoto 10

Caribephoto's reply:

Thank you so much for your trust dear Michelle, We are thrilled to know you are happy with our work, We wish you the best

James&Eryn · Married on 02/08/2018

Words cannot express how grateful we are for Senor David. His performance was over the top! My family and Friends found him fun and easy to work with. He was able to caption moments that mean so much to us.

Sent on 06/15/2018
    Caribephoto 11
    Caribephoto 12
    Caribephoto 13
    Caribephoto 14
    Caribephoto 15

Caribephoto's reply:

Thank you so much dear Eryn and James! We really appreciate your kind words, we wish you the best.

Sarah · Married on 01/20/2018

We had Jesus and he did an amazing job with our photos at Azul Sensatori! Very easy to work with and handled last minute scheduled changes.

Sent on 07/15/2018

Caribephoto's reply:

Thank you so much Sara for your trust, for let us capture your memories! We wish you the best!

Kelsey · Married on 01/16/2018

David was a pro! He made the entire experience comfortable and fun. We are VERY happy with how the pictures turned out and love our album. Would 100% recommend Caribe Photo.

Sent on 05/11/2018
    Caribephoto 16
    Caribephoto 17
    Caribephoto 18
    Caribephoto 19

Caribephoto's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words dear Kelsey! Receive our best Regards, Caribephoto team.

Jennifer · Married on 12/12/2017

The photographer was very good with us and patient with our 15 month old twins!! We had a rainy morning for our wedding, but the photographer was still able to capture beautiful pictures and made it look like our weather was perfect! Would definitely recommend using them for your wedding! I really wish we would have done the video as well, since I was so pleased with the photos! I was also very pleased with the coffee table book we received!! Wonderful quality!

Sent on 04/12/2018
    Caribephoto 24
    Caribephoto 25
    Caribephoto 26

Caribephoto's reply:

Thank you so much dear Jennifer for taking the time to write this review! We couldn´t be happier to read it! We wish you the best!

Rebekah · Married on 12/02/2017

Our experience was great and the pictures were beautiful!

Sent on 01/31/2018

Caribephoto's reply:

Dear Rebekah thank you so much for taking the time! we appreciate your trust!

Arriahn · Married on 11/28/2017

David was GREAT and took the best photos!

Thank you!

Sent on 04/20/2018
    Caribephoto 27
    Caribephoto 28
    Caribephoto 29
    Caribephoto 30

Caribephoto's reply:

Hurray! Thank you so much dear Arriahn for your review and your trust! We are happy to know you are satisfied with our work , we wish you the best!

Dana · Married on 11/13/2017

I chose this company as a referral from my travel agent and was very pleased with the service provided. I was very nervous about using a photographer that I never met with before, especially since our wedding was out of the US. However after reviewing their website and looking at the quality of pictures I decided to give it a go. Again I was very pleased with the service provided the day of my wedding. I now have beautiful pictures that I can look back on and remember the special moments that only photos can capture. After returning home the company was very prompt with getting the digital photos to me as expected. If I had questions they responded quickly. Thank you Caribe Photo for your quality service.

Sent on 04/21/2018

Caribephoto's reply:

Thank you so much dear Dana! Javier, your photographer has been working in Caribephoto for over 10 years and all the team work hard and is commited to improve our quality, thank you very much for your trust we are very happy you are satisfied! We wish you the best!!

Jill · Married on 11/10/2017

We could not be more pleased with how wonderful the team was to work with and how caring and fun they were on our special day! Our pictures are beautiful and we can't wait to share with family and friends. Highly recommend the team!

Sent on 11/22/2017
    Caribephoto 31
    Caribephoto 32

Caribephoto's reply:

Dear Jill, thank you so much for your trust; we couldn´t be happier to read your kind words! We know the best is yet to come, congratulations! Sincerely, Jeni and Caribephoto team.

Eric · Married on 11/06/2017

Our photographer was fantastic. He had great ideas and fun to work with . I really recommend. Eric and vanessa

Sent on 01/12/2018
    Caribephoto 33

Caribephoto's reply:

Thank you very much dear Eric for your review, we really appreciate it, we wish you an excellent year and a very happy marriage!

Amanda · Married on 10/30/2017

The guys from Caribe Photo's were very helpful and friendly, would recommend to anybody, thank you

Sent on 12/18/2017

Caribephoto's reply:

Thank you very much dear Amanda! Our best wishes for you both!

Amiee · Married on 10/25/2017

Very professional, on time and very great communication skills. We were happy with the over all experience just wish it was more sunny out at the time but can’t control the weather!

Sent on 12/08/2017
    Caribephoto 34

Caribephoto's reply:

Dear Amiee, indeed, it was not sunny but it still was such a perfect day full of love! Thank you so much for your kind words, we wish you the best!

Louise · Married on 10/18/2017

Rod did an amazing job he made sure that everyone had a photo and gave amazing options for photo oppertunities .would recommend to everyone .we had a fab time

Sent on 11/06/2017
    Caribephoto 35
    Caribephoto 36
    Caribephoto 37

Caribephoto's reply:

Thank you so much dear Louise for taking the time to review our work, we really appreciate it. And thank you for your trust too! Our Very best regards, Jeni, Rod and Caribephoto team.

Kelsey · Married on 10/14/2017

Awesome! We had so many amazing photos taken and they did an amazing job!

Sent on 12/18/2017
    Caribephoto 38
    Caribephoto 39
    Caribephoto 40
    Caribephoto 41

Caribephoto's reply:

We are very grateful for have being part of your special day, thank you so much dear Kelsey for your trust!

Aaran & Jasmien · Married on 10/07/2017

We had an excellent experience the Photographer was great and very hands on. We would recommend the company.

Sent on 11/16/2017
    Caribephoto 42

Caribephoto's reply:

Dear Jasmine, on behalf of Caribephoto team I want you to thank you very much for your kind words and for the opportunity to capture your love! We wish you the best.

Leanne · Married on 10/04/2017

Amazing! Really recommend, very friendly, great photos.

Sent on 12/19/2017

Caribephoto's reply:

Thank you so much for your trust and for your kind words dear Leanne! Have a great holiday season!

Leanne · Married on 10/04/2017

Very professional and great pictures received. Highly recommend.

Sent on 12/27/2017

Caribephoto's reply:

Dear Leanne, thank you so much for your review, we really appreciate it! Have a nice holiday season :)