40 Reviews for Caribephoto

Wedding Portraits (1)
Albums (1)
Digital Files (1)
40 Caribephoto Reviews

Our experience was great and the pictures were beautiful!

Profile Picture Rebekah, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We could not be more pleased with how wonderful the team was to work with and how caring and fun they were on our special day! Our pictures are beautiful and we can't wait to share with family and friends. Highly recommend the team!

Profile Picture Jill, 11/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Our photographer was fantastic. He had great ideas and fun to work with . I really recommend. Eric and vanessa

Profile Picture Eric, 11/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The guys from Caribe Photo's were very helpful and friendly, would recommend to anybody, thank you

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Very professional, on time and very great communication skills. We were happy with the over all experience just wish it was more sunny out at the time but can’t control the weather!

Profile Picture Amiee, 10/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Rod did an amazing job he made sure that everyone had a photo and gave amazing options for photo oppertunities .would recommend to everyone .we had a fab time

Profile Picture Louise, 10/18/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Multi. Locations, Wedding Portraits

Awesome! We had so many amazing photos taken and they did an amazing job!

Profile Picture Kelsey , 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

We had an excellent experience the Photographer was great and very hands on. We would recommend the company.

Profile Picture Aaran & Jasmien , 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amazing! Really recommend, very friendly, great photos.

Profile Picture Leanne, 10/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Very professional and great pictures received. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Leanne, 10/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

It was an amazing experience. The staff was flexible and most if all courteous.

Profile Picture Denise, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Wonderful experience! Everything was easy and we received our photos fast.

Profile Picture Kristen, 9/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Nothing but positive things to say about caribephoto. David photographed our wedding at Azul Fives in mexico, and both my husband and I were beyond satisfied. David was friendly, knollodgeable and accommodating. He went out of his way to capture all of our shots. Even when our reception got rained out, David made sure to make the most of our indoor photos and even stayed a bit longer than expected to make sure we were happy. Strongly recommend this vendor.

Profile Picture Darcy, 9/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

I had a wonderful experience with Caribe! I highly recommend them to any seeking professional photography.

Profile Picture Shanta, 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Great service and great photos

Profile Picture Diane, 8/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Rodrigo from Caribe Photo was our photographer for our wedding. He was simply OUTSTANDING! All the staff made sure everything was taken care of and that we got everything we wanted on video and so many beautiful photos were taken that day! I truly can't believe how stunning our photos came! Caribe Photo really went above and beyond to make sure our wedding was a day we will remember for the rest of our lives. I will forever cherish our photos and videos and know every time I look at a picture just how special of a day I will be reminded of. I would definetly recommend Caribe Photo for your event! Best service, best photographer and videographer I've ever had the pleasure of working with! Thank You all again for capturing all the sweet and beautiful moments from our wedding, I will always hold these memories dear to my heart!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Caribephoto was amazing! They captured every moment I wanted and took our photos in the most beautiful ways. I was very impressed! Thank you so much for capturing my special day!

Photos
Profile Picture Karlye, 8/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We can't thank the Photographer enough, he went above and beyond for us on our Wedding day even to the point where I kind of thought he was a little crazy (in a nice way) with the poses/actions he asked from us but when I saw the out come of those photos I had to eat my own words and a couple of those 'crazy poses' are my favourite photos. All I can say is, he was very professional, passionate and an expert in taking great photos. I would recommend them to any one, top notch!

Can't Thank you enough, Thank you

Sensatori Resort, Mexico

Profile Picture Darren, 7/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amazing ! Far exeeded my expectations !

Profile Picture Megan, 6/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Caribe photo captured some of the most beautiful moments my groom and I will always cherish. Professional, punctual and Excellent customer service including post wedding details about photography package. Great destination wedding photographer!

Profile Picture Jovanna, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Brilliant service and great attention to detail.
Made our wedding day in Jamaica extra special. Thanks guys.

Profile Picture Kirsty, 2/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I decided to have engagement photos done while my fiance and I were wedding resort shopping. We chose Caribe Photo during our stay at Azul Sensatori because not only were they basically the cheapest, but they seemed to have the best portfolio of the preferred vendors the resort allows. Although we paid for a 30 minute session, our photographer David shot us for over an hour, and he was amazing! Initially, he had us take pictures in the garden area, which I wasn't too keen on... but they turned out to be our nicest pictures. He was friendly, extremely flexible, and creative. I wanted to do a particular shot with the words "save the date" in the sand so that we could use the picture for our save the dates, and what I envisioned came brilliantly to life thanks to David. (I can't think of his last name but when I get it I will add it to this post). We also did a wardrobe change to incorporate our favorite sport team, and David was really patient with us. Now I am really excited because we are getting married at Azul Sensatori, and I can't wait to hire David. Not only because he is talented, but because Caribe Photo is definitely on the more affordable side. If you would like to view our pictures, visit my wedding website and click on pictures: www.Ready2BeMrAndMrsG.com

Profile Picture Amanda, 12/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Searching for a destination wedding photographer can become a hassle so quick. But Caribephoto made it so easy to communicate with them. We talked to several other photographers but caribe won us lol Our wedding photos are absolutely beautiful! Their photographers were professional and very easy to work with. Thank you again for the gorgeous photos!! We got married September 4, 2016 in Playa del Carmen (Azul Fives).

Profile Picture Julie, 9/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The photographer, Denise, was awesome. She was alot of fun as well as creative with our photos.

Profile Picture Leslie, 4/10/12, 1 Review