66 Reviews for Caribephoto

Wedding Portraits (1)
Albums (1)
Digital Files (1)
66 Caribephoto Reviews

Worked with Caribe for my wedding at Azul fives last week! Javier and his was a pleasure to work with! Professional, on time and ensured all my must have pictures were done! I was pleased to see that I received my pictures in less than a week!! Can't wait to see my video next!!

Profile Picture Marisa, 6/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Service was great, absolutely no problems at all. Karim was excellent and certainly made the effort to get us great pictures.

Profile Picture Andrew , 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Such great photos we have of our wedding to cherish forever! I especially love having a dofital copy of every photo they took, so I can print off at my own convenience. The coffee table
Book is exquisite and of great quality. And the movie you made of our wedding was absolutely amazing thank you so much. We will cherish these forever!!

Profile Picture Paula, 3/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Everything was absolutely perfect. Couldn’t have asked for better service or quality. Thank you!

Profile Picture Richard, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Absolutely recommend! It was a seamless process and the pictures and video turned out great!

Profile Picture Michelle, 3/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Words cannot express how grateful we are for Senor David. His performance was over the top! My family and Friends found him fun and easy to work with. He was able to caption moments that mean so much to us.

Profile Picture James&Eryn, 2/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

We had Jesus and he did an amazing job with our photos at Azul Sensatori! Very easy to work with and handled last minute scheduled changes.

Profile Picture Sarah, 1/20/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

David was a pro! He made the entire experience comfortable and fun. We are VERY happy with how the pictures turned out and love our album. Would 100% recommend Caribe Photo.

Profile Picture Kelsey, 1/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The photographer was very good with us and patient with our 15 month old twins!! We had a rainy morning for our wedding, but the photographer was still able to capture beautiful pictures and made it look like our weather was perfect! Would definitely recommend using them for your wedding! I really wish we would have done the video as well, since I was so pleased with the photos! I was also very pleased with the coffee table book we received!! Wonderful quality!

Photo
Profile Picture Jennifer, 12/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Our experience was great and the pictures were beautiful!

Profile Picture Rebekah, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

David was GREAT and took the best photos!

Thank you!

Profile Picture Arriahn, 11/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I chose this company as a referral from my travel agent and was very pleased with the service provided. I was very nervous about using a photographer that I never met with before, especially since our wedding was out of the US. However after reviewing their website and looking at the quality of pictures I decided to give it a go. Again I was very pleased with the service provided the day of my wedding. I now have beautiful pictures that I can look back on and remember the special moments that only photos can capture. After returning home the company was very prompt with getting the digital photos to me as expected. If I had questions they responded quickly. Thank you Caribe Photo for your quality service.

Profile Picture Dana, 11/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We could not be more pleased with how wonderful the team was to work with and how caring and fun they were on our special day! Our pictures are beautiful and we can't wait to share with family and friends. Highly recommend the team!

Profile Picture Jill, 11/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Our photographer was fantastic. He had great ideas and fun to work with . I really recommend. Eric and vanessa

Profile Picture Eric, 11/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The guys from Caribe Photo's were very helpful and friendly, would recommend to anybody, thank you

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Very professional, on time and very great communication skills. We were happy with the over all experience just wish it was more sunny out at the time but can’t control the weather!

Profile Picture Amiee, 10/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Rod did an amazing job he made sure that everyone had a photo and gave amazing options for photo oppertunities .would recommend to everyone .we had a fab time

Profile Picture Louise, 10/18/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Multi. Locations, Wedding Portraits

Awesome! We had so many amazing photos taken and they did an amazing job!

Profile Picture Kelsey , 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

We had an excellent experience the Photographer was great and very hands on. We would recommend the company.

Profile Picture Aaran & Jasmien , 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amazing! Really recommend, very friendly, great photos.

Profile Picture Leanne, 10/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Very professional and great pictures received. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Leanne, 10/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

It was an amazing experience. The staff was flexible and most if all courteous.

Profile Picture Denise, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Wonderful experience! Everything was easy and we received our photos fast.

Profile Picture Kristen, 9/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Nothing but positive things to say about caribephoto. David photographed our wedding at Azul Fives in mexico, and both my husband and I were beyond satisfied. David was friendly, knollodgeable and accommodating. He went out of his way to capture all of our shots. Even when our reception got rained out, David made sure to make the most of our indoor photos and even stayed a bit longer than expected to make sure we were happy. Strongly recommend this vendor.

Profile Picture Darcy, 9/26/17, 1 Review