47 Reviews for Caribephoto

Wedding Portraits (1)
Albums (1)
Digital Files (1)
47 Caribephoto Reviews

The photographer was very good with us and patient with our 15 month old twins!! We had a rainy morning for our wedding, but the photographer was still able to capture beautiful pictures and made it look like our weather was perfect! Would definitely recommend using them for your wedding! I really wish we would have done the video as well, since I was so pleased with the photos! I was also very pleased with the coffee table book we received!! Wonderful quality!

Photo
Profile Picture Jennifer, 12/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Our experience was great and the pictures were beautiful!

Profile Picture Rebekah, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

David was GREAT and took the best photos!

Thank you!

Profile Picture Arriahn, 11/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I chose this company as a referral from my travel agent and was very pleased with the service provided. I was very nervous about using a photographer that I never met with before, especially since our wedding was out of the US. However after reviewing their website and looking at the quality of pictures I decided to give it a go. Again I was very pleased with the service provided the day of my wedding. I now have beautiful pictures that I can look back on and remember the special moments that only photos can capture. After returning home the company was very prompt with getting the digital photos to me as expected. If I had questions they responded quickly. Thank you Caribe Photo for your quality service.

Profile Picture Dana, 11/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We could not be more pleased with how wonderful the team was to work with and how caring and fun they were on our special day! Our pictures are beautiful and we can't wait to share with family and friends. Highly recommend the team!

Profile Picture Jill, 11/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Our photographer was fantastic. He had great ideas and fun to work with . I really recommend. Eric and vanessa

Profile Picture Eric, 11/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The guys from Caribe Photo's were very helpful and friendly, would recommend to anybody, thank you

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Very professional, on time and very great communication skills. We were happy with the over all experience just wish it was more sunny out at the time but can’t control the weather!

Profile Picture Amiee, 10/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Rod did an amazing job he made sure that everyone had a photo and gave amazing options for photo oppertunities .would recommend to everyone .we had a fab time

Profile Picture Louise, 10/18/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Multi. Locations, Wedding Portraits

Awesome! We had so many amazing photos taken and they did an amazing job!

Profile Picture Kelsey , 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

We had an excellent experience the Photographer was great and very hands on. We would recommend the company.

Profile Picture Aaran & Jasmien , 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amazing! Really recommend, very friendly, great photos.

Profile Picture Leanne, 10/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Very professional and great pictures received. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Leanne, 10/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

It was an amazing experience. The staff was flexible and most if all courteous.

Profile Picture Denise, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Wonderful experience! Everything was easy and we received our photos fast.

Profile Picture Kristen, 9/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Nothing but positive things to say about caribephoto. David photographed our wedding at Azul Fives in mexico, and both my husband and I were beyond satisfied. David was friendly, knollodgeable and accommodating. He went out of his way to capture all of our shots. Even when our reception got rained out, David made sure to make the most of our indoor photos and even stayed a bit longer than expected to make sure we were happy. Strongly recommend this vendor.

Profile Picture Darcy, 9/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

I had a wonderful experience with Caribe! I highly recommend them to any seeking professional photography.

Profile Picture Shanta, 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Great service and great photos

Profile Picture Diane, 8/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Rodrigo from Caribe Photo was our photographer for our wedding. He was simply OUTSTANDING! All the staff made sure everything was taken care of and that we got everything we wanted on video and so many beautiful photos were taken that day! I truly can't believe how stunning our photos came! Caribe Photo really went above and beyond to make sure our wedding was a day we will remember for the rest of our lives. I will forever cherish our photos and videos and know every time I look at a picture just how special of a day I will be reminded of. I would definetly recommend Caribe Photo for your event! Best service, best photographer and videographer I've ever had the pleasure of working with! Thank You all again for capturing all the sweet and beautiful moments from our wedding, I will always hold these memories dear to my heart!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Caribephoto was amazing! They captured every moment I wanted and took our photos in the most beautiful ways. I was very impressed! Thank you so much for capturing my special day!

Photos
Profile Picture Karlye, 8/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We can't thank the Photographer enough, he went above and beyond for us on our Wedding day even to the point where I kind of thought he was a little crazy (in a nice way) with the poses/actions he asked from us but when I saw the out come of those photos I had to eat my own words and a couple of those 'crazy poses' are my favourite photos. All I can say is, he was very professional, passionate and an expert in taking great photos. I would recommend them to any one, top notch!

Can't Thank you enough, Thank you

Sensatori Resort, Mexico

Profile Picture Darren, 7/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amazing ! Far exeeded my expectations !

Profile Picture Megan, 6/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

It was a perfect wedding, service was amazing, everyone was great and so helpful. It really was everything that we imagined, and more. Thank you so much for everything! It was incredible.

Profile Picture Caden, 6/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Caribe photo captured some of the most beautiful moments my groom and I will always cherish. Professional, punctual and Excellent customer service including post wedding details about photography package. Great destination wedding photographer!

Profile Picture Jovanna, 6/3/17, 1 Review