Caribbean Catering Reviews

Caribbean Catering 3
Caribbean Catering 4
Caribbean Catering 5

Anne- marie · Married on 10/13/2012

Amazing food and service. They made our wedding day flawless! Their options are endless and will make your day amazing. All of their food and cakes are outstanding!

Sent on 10/16/2014

Caribbean Catering's reply:

Anne, Thank you for your rave reviews. We are so pleased that you were so happy with everything on your big day!!

Melissa · Married on 07/11/2012

I had an EXCELLENT experience with Debbie Pierog at Caribbean Catering. Everything was just perfect. I have no regrets and wouldn't change a thing if I could. She and her staff were wonderful and very easy to work with. You won't be disappointed. Oh! and the food was just delicious!! everyone raved about how beautiful the wedding was and also about how fab the food tasted.

Sent on 07/23/2012

Sunny & Justin · Married on 05/05/2012

Danielle and Debbie from Caribbean Catering were absolutely wonderful. They planned and execute THE PERFECT DAY for us from start to finish, and I would recommend them to anyone who asks! The food was fantastic- our guests all raved about it, the decor they provided was beautiful and the serving staff was very professional, helpful and kind. On the planning side of things, Danielle did a fabulous job taking my loose ideas (example: "my favorite color is purple and I think we want a classy, beachy, vintage-y, sort of vibe") and turning them into a beautiful event with very little help from me. Almost every single one of our guests has told us ours was the "best wedding I've ever been to." But then, they probably say that to all the girls...

Sent on 07/13/2012

Christina · Married on 04/28/2012

What an amazing job Debbie Pierog and her team provided for out daughter's wedding April 28th!! Debbie from the beginning served as far more than a caterer!! She worked with us on every detail to be sure we would consider details we may have overlooked!! Even when the weather did not cooperate, Caribbean Catering came to the rescue, assuring the tent was decorated and looked spectacular. The food was incredible! All our guests raved about the quality and the service. They even clean up afterward!!
    Truly a professional company! Thank you!!

Sent on 05/19/2012

Kerry · Married on 04/28/2012

Being a local in the Islamorada area, we wanted to support a local catering business. I had heard nothing but amazing things about Debbie and had seen her work from other weddings and events in the Keys. Debbie and the rest of her crew were absolutely fabulous! We cannot thank them enough for keeping things running so smoothly! The food was incredible, the drinks were incredible. Debbie and Danielle were absolutely amazing as well as the rest! We only truly had the time of our lives because of how amazing they were! Everything turned out perfect...even the timing of the rain!!! We cannot rave about them enough and will cherish our wedding memories forever!!!

Sent on 05/23/2012

Jeannie · Married on 03/11/2012

Thank you so much Debbie and staff for your impeccable and friendly service. I only wish we had had more experience with weddings and we would have had you do the planning for us as well! I will definitely recommend you to any one I know who would like to have a wedding in the Keys! Ours wedding came off beautifully, and a lot of the reason is you and your staff! Well done! The food was delicious! Thanks again! Jeannie

Sent on 03/28/2012

Edie · Married on 06/26/2011

Having a simple wedding on a beach in Islamorada was not as easy as we thought - every place had site fee - but we had committed to a wedding in the Keys. My daughter and I were directed to Caribbean Catering by a local photographer on our first visit to Islamorada and stopped in on Debbie unannounced - she was gracious enough to give us a few minutes before her scheduled appointment and gave us some information on her services, menus, etc. Debbie presented with a bit of an abrupt business disposition, but as my daughter's wedding turned out spectacularly, only proved she knew what she was doing. As the planning continued, Debbie gave us some wonderful ideas for the wedding - her business expertise directed us to local venders who also provided needed services (Floral Fantasy - flowers were beautiful!) and to a most beautiful resort (Ocean Dawn) to host the wedding. Pretty incredible! And if that wasn't enough, the food, never my focus, turned out to be one of the most talked about parts of the event! I've never had crab cakes that good! and the steaks cooked perfectly! Debbie and her staff presented professionally and amicably through-out my daughter's wedding celebration. Debbie was an invaluable resource for us in planning this wedding away from home - Debbie/Caribbean Catering helped to make this most special of days most perfect! So to you, Debbie (and staff), thanks for your efforts and contributions in making my daughter's wedding day absolutely faaabulous! Thank You! Edie & Mel Ratcliff - Mother of the Bride, Megan & Jason Kendrick

Sent on 07/02/2011

Steve · Married on 06/23/2011

Debbie and her crew were awesome. Everything was just what I hoped for and that's coming from a groom.

Sent on 06/29/2011

Kerry · Married on 04/30/2011

Debbie and her crew at Carribean Catering were absolutely fantastic for our wedding weekend! We actually used Debbie for our Friday Rehearsal Barbecue, Saturday Wedding Reception and Sunday Brunch -- each event was unique. The food was delicious, her staff was prompt and unobtrusive. There was NEVER a moment where something was out of place or left behind and cleaning up after 100 people is not an easy task! The best part is the 16 months of planning beforehand - she is incredibly easy to work with and will make your event just as you always imagined! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 05/15/2011
  • F

Brad · Married on 10/23/2010

I am the father of the bride. This means I was an emotional wreck during wedding preparations and finally the wedding itself. My daughter was very fortunate to have selected Debbie at Caribbean Catering. Both sides of the families were all from out of town. None resided in the Florida Keys. Further, we were on a budget. Debbie worked with us on all the changes. She was very flexible and understanding. The wedding itself was excellent. Debbie and her crew were outstanding. The table settings were as contracted. The linens were fresh and crisp. The wine glasses were real glass, not plastic. The food was an epicurean delight. The food is made from scratch in-house. Nothing is processed, store bought. Everyone commented on the excellent dinners. The servers were professional and attentive. They showed up early the next morning to handle all the clean-up. The wedding took place on the beach area at the Drop Anchor Resort in Islamorada. Debbie did an outstanding job putting up with a nervous dad. She has my abiding thanks and my sincere recommendation.
    Brad Franzen
    Bradenton, FL

Sent on 10/28/2010

colette · Married on 10/23/2010

Perfect!! This was the best food I've ever had at a wedding! Everyone is still talking about how delicious it was!

Sent on 11/09/2010

chrisse · Married on 04/24/2010

debbie and staff are the best! big smiles, energetic, enthusiastic, helpful, upbeat...
    but very proffesional.
    we hosted a two day event and CC was totally available the whole time, taking care of everything. guests said the food was the best wedding food they had ever had at any wedding, anywhere...guests are still trying to decide which nights food was better!!!
    i would re-arrange my next event just to be able to have CC cater it!
    sincerely, chrisse collins (mother of the groom)

Sent on 04/30/2010

Mary · Married on 04/17/2010

Caribbean Catering was phenomenal!! I planned my wedding from Jersey with out a single visit to Florida and this wouldn't have been possible without Debbie from Caribbean Catering. I had a lot of questions and Debbie always answered so kindly and so quickly. The first day we got to Florida we had a few issues with our venue (which I didnt get through Debbie and I would highly recommend choosing one of the fabulous venues she has to offer) and before I could even dial Debbie's number she was in my back yard with Lisa, a women who gave me her card and said "when you want to get hysterical just call me". They were both so friendly and so understanding that I knew everything would be okay. Our wedding day came and it was perfect! Debbie's crew worked so hard to set everything up just right and the food!! I haven't even talked about the food yet! It was DELICIOUSSS. My guests are still raving about the crab cake appetizers. For dinner we had the caribbean salad (SO YUMMY!) the onion-crusted snapper, the rum glazed beef, garlic mashed potatoes, and steamed veggies and every single thing was superb!! O and the prices are very reasonable...I did a lot of research and they have by far the best prices. Overall, I wouldn't change a single choice I made...Caribbean Catering are heaven sent! and I thank them from the bottom of my heart =)

Sent on 04/29/2010

Amanda · Married on 03/27/2010

Caribbean Catering catered our wedding in Islamorada on March 27, 2010. My fiance and I looked at so many different caterers and from the moment we met with Debbie at Caribbean Catering we knew we wouldn't look any further. She was so friendly and helpful, not to mention the food and prices were great! When it came down to the actual day of the wedding I remember looking out from my balcony and seeing Debbie and her crew setting up at 8 am. The fact that she adds in the "day of planner" is a great bonus. She was the voice of reason and kept me calm throughout the entire event. I would totally recommend Caribbean Catering to any bride.

Sent on 04/30/2010

Jessica · Married on 09/19/2009

Debbie and crew were AMAZING. They took care of the rehearsal dinner and the reception and the food both nights was great. My friends and family cannot stop talking about how great the caterer was. The bartenders made special shooters for my friends and always made sure me (the bride) had a glass of champagne in my hand, without my ever asking. Reasonably priced and a great value, I can't say enough great things about them.

Sent on 10/06/2009
  • I

Maggie · Married on 05/16/2009

Debbie and her team were fantastic from day one! From taking us to potential venues to recommending and coordinating with vendors to rentals and the awesome food, Caribbean Catering was just perfect. All of our guests raved about the food, the service was impeccable and her team dealt very professionally with some crazy issues on the wedding day with aplomb. I'd recommend her in a heartbeat.

Sent on 05/24/2009

shelly · Married on 11/10/2008

We would not use any other business. Really good people and excellent foods. They came through for us and they made our day.

Sent on 03/03/2009

rashad · Married on 10/21/2008

Great place if you got money.

Sent on 03/21/2009

Nicole · Married on 06/26/2008

Debbie Pierog and her crew were the best. The food was the best and we couldn't have asked for better. Everything they did was fantastic, we highly recommend Caribbean Catering and would love to do it again. Thanks again.

Sent on 06/29/2008

Danielle · Married on 04/22/2007

The food that Caribbean Catering provided was excellent, made from fresh ingredients and with beautiful presentation. In addition to the food Debbie was delightful to work with she made it so easy on me, with her recommendations for a florist, music and photographers. All of which were equally as great. She made the wedding of my dreams come true for an affordable price and with little stress. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 09/18/2008
  • Abbie

Abbie · Married on 05/28/2016

the food was delicious and the table decor was beautiful. Everyone was very professional and friendly to work with.

Sent on 05/18/2016

Caribbean Catering's reply:

Abbie thank you for taking the time to write us this great review. We are so glad that you were happy with our service! Congratulations again!!

Debbie was very helpful throughout the entire planning process. The guests raved about the food and decor.

Sent on 06/11/2015

Caribbean Catering's reply:

Hi there, we are so happy that you were pleased with our services! Thank you for writing such a nice review!
  • I

Erin · Married on 11/14/2009

Debbie and her crew are absolutely amazing. Caribbean Catering provided wedding coordination, staff, rentals, and food - without them planning a destination wedding in Islamorada would have been far more difficult for me. They truly made everything easy. Although Debbie herself was not actually at the wedding and reception, she assigned us a wonderful day of coordinator (Lisa) and Debbie was around during setup and breakdown the day before and after the ceremony. Looking back, a few things really stand out. First of all, the food was excellent. Some of my favorite dishes included the plated Caribbean salad, the Mojo pulled pork with Caribbean BBQ sauce, and the cucumber "noodle" salad was one of the most delicious things I've ever tasted in my life. Our guests are also still raving about the Mahi Mahi. Secondly, her staff's professionalism stands in a class of its own. They were friendly, attentive, and they looked great. Although everything was nearly perfect, there were a few minor hiccups. The table for our DJ was never delivered, but we were able to improvise and find him a suitable table already at the estate. Also, I was slightly disappointed that there was no fresh bread and butter at the dinner buffet table. Nevertheless, these are very minor and Caribbean Catering certainly stands out as our most reliable vendor along with our florist. For catering in Islamorada there really is no other choice that can come close to Caribbean Catering's service, responsiveness, and professionalism. Thank you Debbie, David, Lisa, Tony, and everyone else who helped with my wedding!!!

Sent on 11/23/2009

Lina · Married on 10/08/2016

Caribbean Catering provided all rentals, food and decor for my wedding. The food was amazing and they were very flexible with the menu even including items that weren't standard. My guests still talk about the delicious steak with chimichurri! The setup was gorgeous and exactly what I wanted, they provided the centerpieces as well. They were very flexible and helpful when I asked about additional items. Both Debbie and Diane were very kind, nice and accommodating. We are very glad we used them :) My two suggestions - 1. Re-visit pricing on their lighting package. It was extremely expensive so I ended up buying the lights at target and having the groomsmen install them on Friday morning for about an hour or so and worked out great, they had advised against this but it turned out great and very easy to execute. 2. With the buffet setup and the 2 stations a lot of people were just doing the line in one of them and didn't realize that the other station had different food, so several people didn't get to try both the fish and the steak.. They should've been directing people a little better. - Thanks for helping make my wedding amazing!

Sent on 10/15/2016

Chi · Married on 04/14/2016

Caribbean Catering took great care of us. The food was amazing. They were very accommodating to our dietary restrictions and allergies. They even served us food and drinks that we bought elsewhere. I tried to price out separately rentals and food, but ended up just using Caribbean Catering for all of our wedding needs. Highly recommended.

Sent on 05/30/2016

Chi,

Thank you for taking the time to write us this great review! Your wedding was gorgeous. Congrats and good luck in your future together.