Caribbean Catering Reviews

Caribbean Catering 4
Caribbean Catering 5
  • NicoleMorrison

Nicole · Married on 04/08/2016

We used Caribbean Catering for our rehearsal dinner. They were amazing! My mother in law chose the Asian theme menu and it was a huge hit! I am very picky and judgy when it comes to catering (I am a Director of Catering for a different company), so I was pleasantly surprised when not only did all of my guests love it, but so did I! I would definitely recommend them for any event!

Sent on 04/16/2016

Tiana · Married on 04/04/2016

We were so pleased with everything! The food and service were great and I still hear my friends telling people how great the caterers were! Thank you both for everything!

Sent on 04/19/2016

Caribbean Catering's reply:

Thank so much for taking the time to write us this rave review!! Your wedding was gorgeous!

We still have friends and family calling to tell us how beautiful our wedding was, and how delicious their appetizers and dinner (fresh grilled fish and BBQ pork) were!!

Debbie & Diane did an awesome job of putting everything together in a way that made sense, worked well and looked fabulous. They are very experienced in putting together large events and it shows in their professionalism.

Our wedding was flawless and every last detail was taken care of, whether I (the bride) thought of the detail or not, Debbie and Diane covered all bases. They did my ceremony set up, cocktail hour and reception as well. The tables looked beautiful! All their service (wait staff, bartender, bussers) was spot on! The food was delicious and drinks were Keysy and well loved. I took lots of suggestions from Debbie & Diane and appreciate each and every one of them. We did not have to worry about a single thing on our special day. Thank you for putting together such a memorable evening for us and all our loved ones!

Sent on 03/23/2016

Caribbean Catering's reply:

Thank You for taking the time to write this review for us! We always love seeing everything come together, so glad you were happy with everything! Congratulations!

Working with Caribbean Catering was wonderful. They were very responsive and easy to talk to. I did not hire a wedding planner, but during the day of the event they jumped in to help streamline everything and they were total pros. I would not have had such a carefree day had it not been for them. The food was amazing! Guests could not stop talking about how delicious everything was, and that it didn't taste like "wedding food". They sourced out to a baker for my cake, and was also so delicious. I showed them a picture and they made it a perfect reality. I would 100% recommend them to anyone looking to have a wedding in the keys.

Sent on 03/15/2016

Caribbean Catering's reply:

Thank You so much for taking the time to write us this awesome review! We always strive to make sure our wedding couples are happy with all aspects of our service and we are so happy you and your guests pleased with our work!

karen · Married on 03/04/2016

Excellent all the way around. Great food, set-up, staff. All our guests raved about everything. Didn't have to worry about anything!

Sent on 04/15/2016

Caribbean Catering's reply:

Hi Karen! We are so glad you were pleased with everything. Thank You for taking the time to write us this rave review. All the Best!

Caribbean Catering did an excellent job on our intalian style rehearsal dinner and our delicious wedding reception dinner. Diane and Debbie along with the team are fantastic!

Sent on 02/28/2016

Caribbean Catering's reply:

Your wedding was so gorgeous! Very tastefully designed! We thank you for writing us this great review. Congratulations!

Mel · Married on 01/29/2016

We had Carribean Carering for our outdoor rehearsal dinner. I must say these guys are GREAT! The food was amazing and spot on. I got a lot of compliments from the guests that they had a great dinner. We chose the option that has noodles and dumplings to cater the taste buds of my Taiwanese family. They all liked it. I am also extremely satisfied with the food serving. The temperature of that night was pretty chilly and they were able to keep the food warm without any issues. Overall, I would definitely recommend this caterer!

Sent on 02/17/2016

Caribbean Catering's reply:

Thank You so much for taking the time to write us this rave review. We are so glad that you were happy with our service! Congratulations to you and your families!

Sarah · Married on 01/09/2016

Everyone at Caribbean Catering far exceeded our expectations! From their fast responses to ALL of my emails leading up to the wedding, to every little detail the day! All of the food and drinks were amazing, especially the late night mini Cuban sandwiches and the rum punch! We couldn't have been more pleased with the outcome and we would highly recommend them to anyone having a wedding in the Florida Keys!

Sent on 01/14/2016

Caribbean Catering's reply:

Sarah, Thanks for taking the time to write this review for us. So glad you were happy with our services!

Julie · Married on 12/28/2015

Diane and debbie were awsome They give us a great service from the beginning to are special day they always respond to my email in not even a day on are special day the team took care of every thing... I totally close my eyes and give her the full responsibility and they did every thing like I want ! It was great working with them they are the best in the keys !

Sent on 01/28/2016

Caribbean Catering's reply:

Julie, thank you for taking the time to write us this rave review! We were so happy to be a part of your day and I am so glad that you guys were pleases with everything! What a fun party! Congratulations and best of luck to you both!

Vivianne · Married on 12/12/2015

Caribbean Catering really deserves 6 stars out of 5. They made everything perfect. The customer service was great, the pricing was very good, and best of all on the wedding day we did not have to worry at all. From beginning to end they were incredible including all the friendly staff members. I would not have changed anything. Our guests are still raving about the food and how good it was snd how amazing the set up was. They didn't miss a beat and made our day incredibly magical and perfect ! I would recommend them to anyone !!!

Sent on 12/15/2015

Caribbean Catering's reply:

Hi Vivianne, your wedding was so beautiful! We are so glad you were happy with all of our services. We were honored to be a part of your day. Thank You for taking the time to write us this rave review!

What a pleasure to work with! Debbie and Diane made everything so easy for me. The food was a HIT! Everyone loved it and wanted seconds! The staff went above and beyond to make sure all the guest were taken care of even bringing drink to them. They adapted to the change in weather (almost hurricane like rain and wind for an outdoor beach wedding) like true professionals. Ushering guests with umbrellas the entire time. Everyone soaking wet with huge smiles. My guests danced in the rain for hours. Undeniable that they love what they do. Truly the sweetest people to work with. I cannot say enough about them! Thank you = )

Sent on 12/10/2015

Caribbean Catering's reply:

If what they say is true, (rain on your wedding day is good luck) you guys are going to have so much good luck! Despite the weather your wedding was beautiful and you guys were great to work with. Your Dad is also the best DJ ever! I couldn't stop myself from dancing!

Tina · Married on 11/18/2015

AMazing service and facilities. Made our day magical and took all the stress away.. Staff were were friendly, helpful and fun. Highly recommend Caribbean Catering. Thank you. xx

Sent on 12/09/2015

Caribbean Catering's reply:

Tina, thank you for taking the time to write us this awesome review! You guys were also a pleasure to work with and your wedding was so much fun. Best of luck to you all!

Alana · Married on 11/14/2015

Amazing Amazing Amazing! Food, decor, staff, rentals, everything!

Very happy we went with Caribbean Catering for our big day!

Sent on 02/23/2016

Caribbean Catering's reply:

Hi Alana! Your day was so special, thank you so much for taking the time to write us this rave review!

Fabulous food and service! Our rehearsal dinner was perfect!

Sent on 10/22/2015

Caribbean Catering's reply:

Thank You for taking the time to write this rave review for us. We truly appreciate it, we are so glad that you enjoyed everything and were pleased with our service. Congratulations!

Malory · Married on 10/14/2015

My spouse and I tied the knot in the middle of my nursing school semester. I had no additional time to stress about details but with Debbie and Diana I did not have to! If it was not for Caribbean Catering and the venue staff my husband and I would never have been able to pull together our wedding. The day was absolutely amazing, the food was delicious, and the set up looked beautiful!! I would recommend them to everyone from the simplest to the most detail oriented bride!

Sent on 11/25/2016

Jessi · Married on 10/10/2015

Debbie and Diane did an amazing job! Diane was also my day of coordinator, and made sure everything went perfectly throughout the night. The food was delicious, the cake looked perfect (and was the best wedding cake I've ever tasted!), and the decorations were beautiful. I basically said "here are my colors" and "here is my budget", and together with Julia Timmins from Blue Water Weddings, they just made it happen. Way better than anything I could have come up with myself, and they totally nailed my style.

A really nice touch was that the servers saved some of the appetizers for me and the groom, since we were busy taking photos during most of the cocktail hour. That way they made sure we didn't "forget to eat" (which will happen if you're not careful!) and we got to try everything.

I recommend getting the mini desserts--our guests raved about them!

Sent on 10/25/2015

Caribbean Catering's reply:

Jessi, thank you so much for taking the time to write us this great review. So glad that you were happy with everything. I loved the gray and yellow!! Congratulations again!!

Lisa · Married on 10/03/2015

Awesome bunch with amazing skills with the decor and food! Best wedding ever!

Sent on 10/06/2015

Caribbean Catering's reply:

Lisa, we sincerely appreciate you taking the time to give us this rave review! Your wedding was beautiful and what a fun group! So glad you were happy with our service and congratulations!

I cannot say enough about Debbie and Diane at Caribbean Catering. They are who made our wedding so gorgeous. Between keen eye for decor, their caring/passionate personalty, delicious food and professionalism you simply cannot find better. Sean and I had our dream wedding without one concern because we knew how amazing of a job Caribbean Catering would do. Plus their prices cannot be beat, we fell under budget at a wedding with 120 guest. You just cannot find this great of service from people with such huge hearts for their brides. I highly recommend this company for any of your events!

Sent on 12/15/2015

Sarah · Married on 09/22/2015

Debbie and her staff were absolutely amazing!! They took the stress out of planning a wedding a did so much for us. Everything looked beautiful and our guest couldn't get enough of the food, which was delicious!!! There are so many good things I can say about Caribbean Catering. They really made our wedding spectacular.

Sent on 10/01/2015

Caribbean Catering's reply:

Sarah, Thank you for taking the time to write this lovely review! We are so glad that you were happy with everything on your wedding day! Best of luck to you both!

stella · Married on 09/19/2015

I do not have enough great things to say about Caribbean Catering. Perfect one-stop shop for all of your wedding needs. These ladies go above and beyond and consistently coordinate beautiful and tasteful events. They made wedding planning a pleasure and most importantly, stress-free. Diane and Debbie, thank you again! Highly recommend <3

Sent on 09/29/2015

Caribbean Catering's reply:

Stella! We loved working with you and Justin. Thank you for taking the time to write us such a great review. Your wedding was amazing, so glad you were happy with everything. We will have to meet up in Ft. Lauderdale one of these days!!
  • FutureRice0821

Mica · Married on 08/21/2015

Why anyone would go anywhere else, I'll never know. Debbie and Diane and the ENTIRE staff from Caribbean Catering were fabulous! We held a small beach wedding at the Southern Diversion Estate in Marathon. Based on reviews on WW, I reached out for information. Debbie was quick to get back to me with everything she offered. I was about 98% positive that I would use her and then the owner of the house recommended her as well. At that point, I knew they were the one. We ended up using her services for both our rehearsal dinner and reception. The price was worth every single penny, considering she provides just about everything you need for a wedding! (linens, plates, tents, bar boats, ceremony set up, etc. the list goes on!) The food was delicious and the cake flavor was perfect as well! Debbie and Diane answered every email and phone call with prompt service. Everyone is still raving about the food! I think the bacon wrapped pork tenderloins were the fav of the party. :) Thanks again!

Sent on 09/02/2015

Caribbean Catering's reply:

Hi Guys! We sincerely appreciate your rave reviews! Thank you for taking the time to write thus one for us. So glad we could make your special day so amazing!!

Emily · Married on 06/20/2015

Debbie and Diane were both so helpful, professional, and they made you feel like a friend. The food was delicious and the crew hired to serve it was a class act. They were recommended to us by the resort who hosted the wedding, Ocean Pointe Suites, and the teamwork between everyone was exceptional! Great job ladies!!!!

Sent on 06/25/2015

Caribbean Catering's reply:

Hi Emily, thank you so much for your rave reviews! We are so happy your wedding was a big success!

Margaret · Married on 06/16/2015

Debbie and her team are just wonderful. They made every part of our wedding celebration so fun and memorable! The food was just amazing and Debbie's kind customer service made all of the difference!

Sent on 06/22/2015

Caribbean Catering's reply:

Margaret, thank you for taking the time to write this review. Your wedding was beautiful and we are so happy you loved everything!

I loved working with Debbie and her team from Caribbean Catering for our wedding 5-2-15 in the Keys. She was responsive, easy to work with and handled everything start to finish - the food, the bartender, the tables, chairs, centerpieces, the list goes on - it was effortless on our part. All setup and takedown was handled quickly and professionally - we barely noticed they were there! Everything was great but the tuna wontons, homemade margarita mix and macadamia-crusted snapper were crowd favorites. (not to mention the delicious rum cake!) Thank you Debbie and Caribbean Catering!

Sent on 05/08/2015

Caribbean Catering's reply:

Thank You for the wonderful review! We are so glad that you were happy with everything. What a beautiful wedding. Congratulations again to all!

Jill · Married on 04/11/2015

Caribbean Catering is, hands down, the BEST catering company that we have ever worked with. We heard nothing but wonderful things from our wedding guests regarding their dinner. As most know, this is difficult when you have a large group of people. We worked primarily with Debbie, who was absolutely wonderful. She was prompt with returning emails, made sure that our menu for both the rehearsal dinner and the wedding were perfect and our set-up was fabulous. We chose the Mexican Fiesta for our rehearsal dinner and it was delicious. Our wedding food was also divine. We chose the Pig Roast BBQ and the Jerk Chicken! If you are planning a wedding or event in the Keys, we highly recommend Caribbean Catering.

Sent on 04/19/2015