Carey's Creations Reviews

17 | Floresville, TX

17 Reviews for Carey's Creations

Jade · Married on 04/14/2018

We love our wedding photos! Carey was awesome and so flexible. I highly recommend her for wedding photos!!

Sent on 05/22/2018

judith · Married on 06/15/2017

Carey WAS AMAZING. Wow. She was there early, she was ready to go when it was time. she even helped us find the perfect spot at the park. She withstood the Texas heat and delivered just what I asked for. Carey communicated with me via text and email for a month before the big day. She listened to what I wanted and I even shared poses with her so she knew what I was looking for. Carey was great at getting the sunset photos, which was the most important thing for me. Her photos turned out fantastic and I couldn't be more happier! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Sent on 06/21/2017

Amazing photographer, great packages for all different types of weddings.

Sent on 07/21/2016

Brittney · Married on 03/26/2017

Carey was absolutely amazing! She was sweet, professional and her photos of our wedding are absolutely stunning! She has stayed in contact from the time of the booking until the day of the wedding and has been very informative even after the wedding. Her services are worth EVERY penny!!

Sent on 04/09/2017
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 03/04/2017

Carey was amazing! She is friendly, likable and flexible. She did a great job for my engagement photos and wedding photos. She definitely knows her stuff and went above and beyond to help make my wedding day run smoothly. Even my family and the guests loved her. I will definitely be using her services again.

Sent on 03/10/2017

Cary was very professional and the photos came out great

Sent on 10/18/2016

Halley · Married on 02/20/2015

She did an amazing job on the photography for my wedding!!! I knew her from when I used to work with her in Texas. She has done lots of pictures for me over the years, including my senior photos for highschool. I just knew I had to have her do my wedding! I even paid to have her fly to Florida and shoot the wedding ceremony and reception! My package cost was only $500!

Sent on 06/14/2016

Jennifer · Married on 12/21/2010

I discovered Carey through a friend. She was absolutely wonderful! I gave her a checklist of what I wanted and she made sure to take all those photos and even had some beautiful ideas of her own. I absolutely recommend her to everyone. She was early, professional and very sweet. Loved her!

Sent on 08/05/2016

Crystal · Married on 05/08/2010

If there was a 6th star I would give it to Carey. She was amazing and did everything I asked for and more. She and her daughter were a great team of what I would call casual professionalism, which you need on your wedding day someone to care for your needs but not stress you out at the same time over the details. We were on a budget and she was able to help us with what we were able to afford. We will certainly be going back to her one day (long down the road) with kiddo's for her to take snapshots of! Thanks, Carey!

Sent on 06/24/2010

Jennifer · Married on 01/17/2010

Carey did a great job! The photos are amazing and really captured who we are. These aren't your run of the mill posed photos, even the posed ones have life. She also made very helpful suggestions through out the entire process. I wouldn't want any one else to do my photos.

Sent on 06/08/2010

Eric · Married on 12/13/2009

Carey and Jenn were absolutely professional and courteous the entire time we worked with them. Not only are they extremely talented, but they seem to always try to go above and beyond to provide immaculate service and product. We would recommend Carey's Creations to anyone and everyone needing professional photography services.

Sent on 05/28/2010

Christine · Married on 10/17/2009

Excellent photographer. Carey takes very professional photographs and is very reasonable on her package prices. We love the way she uses natural lighting and shadowing. We also love that the pictures are action shots and not "staged or posed" shots. Really makes things look natural.

Carey is very flexible and has great ideas.

Sent on 06/03/2010

Sharon · Married on 05/23/2009

My husband and I really enjoyed working with Carey and her daughter. They were very helpful and professional...even coming to the rehearsal so they could see where they would be setting up the next day. My engagement photos also turned out really lovely. They both worked well with our 6 year old daughter who was the flower girl. The album she did for me was wonderful. I have received so many compliments on it. My husband and I enjoyed working with her so much that we had family Christmas photos done with her in December. I will definately be using her as our family photographer again.

Sent on 05/28/2010

Holly · Married on 09/23/2016

Carey was very sweet and did a great job with our pictures! She had them ready so quickly and I was very happy!

Sent on 10/19/2016

Amanda · Married on 07/30/2016

Carey works hard to make her clients feel at ease and she goes out of her way to accommodate her clients' needs. She listened to everything I wanted, and the photos were beautiful. She gave me adequate time to change outfits, props, etc. as much as I liked. She is very patient. I loved our photo shoot, and I can't wait for our next family shoot with out new baby!

Sent on 10/18/2016

Alexandra · Married on 11/14/2009

My wedding was in November, Carrie did a fantastic Job I love my pictures and my bridal portraits she was amazing.

Sent on 06/01/2010

Amber · Married on 09/04/2010

Carey was very flexible with both my bridal portraits and my wedding. I enjoyed working with her througout the process. I recommend her for any event that you may have.

Sent on 10/31/2010