54 Reviews for Carefree Weddings

Non-Religious (6)
Rehearsal Dinner (5)
Referrals (4)
Civil (1)

Tiffany was one of my favorite vendors to work with during our wedding. Over 18 months of planning Tiffany helped keep me sane! She is SO responsive to emails, texts, calls, and any other form of communication. I felt like I was losing a friend after the wedding because I she was always a text/phone call/email away for a year and a half. Her and two assistants helped my wedding timeline go without any problems. They even brought us our favorite drinks from the bar during photos/cocktail hour. My husband and I felt so spoiled by them. My family and wedding party did not have to work at all during the wedding day which was very important to me from the start. I will forever appreciate Tiffany for all of her hard work and for making our big day so special!

Profile Picture Cassie, 5/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, Referrals

Tiffany at carefree weddings took care of everything for us. From helping us pick out our vendors to making sure our wedding day ran very smoothly. She helped us out every step of the way. What we really enjoyed about working with Tiffany was how accessible she was. You did not have to worry about dealing with multiple people at carefree weddings. Tiffany knew our details better than we did and that’s exactly what we were looking for from her and her staff. We were able to sit back and enjoy our wedding day with her staff always asking us if we needed food, drinks or dessert throughout the entire night. Most importantly when we returned to our venue the next morning, they had everything packed up into boxes ready for us to take….HUGE RELIEF! I highly recommend Tiffany and carefree weddings to any couple that is looking to make their wedding a night for everyone to remember!

Profile Picture Michaela, 4/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Roughly five months before our wedding we made one of the best if not the best decision to get a coordinator for the big day. After looking around we both agreed the packages and pricing Carefree had to offer were far superior to anything else we looked at, so it was an easy decision for us. Since we reached out to Tiffany we immediately felt a calming affect that we were going to be looked after, and that was very much the case. Days after first being in touch we met in person to share our vision of the event and discuss any questions or concerns at that point. With my wife and I both working full time jobs with two kids we had very little time to stay on top of things regarding the wedding but Tiffany kept us on track with reminders, updates and questions, as well, if we had questions or concerns we could reach out to Carefree and they were answered or at least a reply same day. We never once felt hounded or ignored. The Day of went off perfectly, Tiffany and her staff were amazing. They had the venue, Allan House in Austin setup beautifully and far beyond expectations. Again, they kept us on track and the event and all its details went off right on schedule. The night flowed seamlessly and you couldn’t even tell they were there. And just little things like they ensured the wedding party all had drinks while doing pictures. They had everything down to the finest detail. We couldn’t image doing this without them, we highly recommend Tiffany and her professional staff at Carefree.
Doug and Brenda

Profile Picture Brenda, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We used Tiffany as our day of coordinator for our wedding at Ma Maison and it was definitely the best choice. She is so detail oriented, attentive, and responsive! I felt at ease on our wedding day knowing she was doing everything she could to make it perfect!

Profile Picture Caroline, 11/10/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Tiffany was an absolute life saver!! I was trying to do a lot on my own, between planning a wedding in a different state and also working so much. I found Tiffany and she immediately made me feel so much better! She is extremely organized and has no problem with keeping you up to date on your to do list (which I needed so badly) . The day of the wedding went so smoothly thanks to Tiffany!

Profile Picture Natassia, 10/20/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Non-Religious, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

Tiffany was awesome! She helped us with the entire wedding process: recommendations, decor setup, vendor confirmations, timelines, and more. Tiffany and Carefree Weddings made our special day completely stress free. Thank you so much, Tiffany!

Profile Picture Vicki, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, Referrals, Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception

We cannot say enough good things about Tiffany of Carefree Weddings. My husband and I had to be very budget conscious throughout the planning process, and so a coordinator was something we originally planned to go without. However, once we got down to all the details of the day, it seemed impossible to manage. That is when I found Carefree weddings. Unlike other coordinators, Tiffany is extremely transparent about pricing and services. I loved that I could see on her website exactly what was covered with each package. We ended up choosing the most expensive package, which turned out to be an incredible value. Leading up to the wedding Tiffany did two walkthroughs of the venue with us, and came up with excellent ideas for utilizing the space as best as possible. She thought of dozens of details that we would have missed. She was honest with her opinions, and always respectful of the details that we felt strongly about. Tiffany provided many organizational documents for us to fill out, and even gave us a little at a time, so we were never overwhelmed. On the day of the wedding, Tiffany made sure we were, in fact, carefree. One of my favorite moments of the day was arriving to the venue after spending the day with my bridesmaids to see everything put together as we had envisioned it. Not one detail was left out. Everything was perfect. My husband and I were truly able to enjoy our wedding, knowing that we were in good hands with Carefree Weddings. Tiffany managed the timeline with grace, made sure we always had our drink of choice or a water (hydration is important!), and made sure everything got to where it needed to go after the event. It was the best day of our lives, and Tiffany played a huge role in that.

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 9/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I wasn't sure, at first, that I wanted to hire a wedding coordinator, but I am so glad we did! Tiffany from Carefree Weddings was great about providing advice for the ceremony and reception, as well as helping us figure out how to make our own ideas work. Additionally, she and her assistant did an excellent job helping us understand how the ceremony would go during the rehearsal, and having someone to handle the setup and cleanup on the wedding day took a huge weight off our minds!

Profile Picture Ericka, 7/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, Non-Religious

We had a great experience with Tiffany at Carefree Weddings! Our venue required that we hire a day-of planner, and I am so glad that we did. From the very beginning, Tiffany provided us with helpful tools to plan and get organized. She listened to our ideas, made recommendations and answered questions. Her communication was clear and professional. On the week of the wedding, Carefree Weddings checked in with all of our vendors to make sure everything was on track. On our wedding day, we trusted Tiffany and Sam to receive vendors, confirm orders and set up decor. This really allowed us to enjoy time with our wedding party, family and friends. When we came downstairs- everything was in place!! This stress-free trend continued throughout the night, as Tiffany calmly helped us stay on schedule. Because of Tiffany’s dedication and genuine care, we were able to truly enjoy our day without stress. I highly recommend her for your big day- she definitely made ours awesome!

Profile Picture Alex, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

First let me just say I am a huge procrastinator. My husband and I got engaged on Christmas 2016 and had our wedding on June 8, 2017. I was in school full-time, worked part-time and was planning a destination wedding. Shout out to my girl Tiffany for making everything possible! I thought I could've done better planning for the ceremony and reception but she pulled it off. I wasn't the type of girl who has been planning for my future big day, so I really had no idea which direction to take. She kept me organized and at the top, being patient with me as always when I forgot to do something. I highly recommend her services, as from the start to the end of our big day, everything went smoothly. She took our vision and made it beautiful. We got to enjoy our wedding day stress-free!

Profile Picture Heather, 6/8/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Tiffany was amazing to work with! I knew from our first phone call she was the person to hire. We were very much in sync but she did a great job reminding me of little things I hadn't even thought about. I was a little nervous at the thought of having someone who wasn’t family take over the day-of, but Tiffany and her team executed my vision flawlessly and I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out! Tiffany asked all the right questions, was extremely organized, and worked well with my vendors to make sure everyone was on the same page and doing what they were supposed to. I was a pretty calm bride throughout the day, and I’m sure my family could have executed everything themselves too, but it was nice having a team of people doing it so we could all just enjoy the wedding without having to worry about tiny details like whose car to pack things in. Carefree Weddings was already affordable, but they were worth every single penny; seriously the best (last minute) decision we could have made. Also, the small notebook and pen was a nice touch. :) They truly live up to their name and I cannot recommend Carefree Weddings enough!

Profile Picture Estefania, 5/18/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Civil, Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Timelines

We decided very quickly that Tiffany was the right person to plan our wedding! She was very easy to talk to, knowledgeable and confident, and she was extremely helpful when it came to answering our many questions. She also helped us to find great vendors within our budget. We chose Tiffany before setting our date, so although she wasn't able to coordinate the day of due to her already being booked for another wedding, it was a smooth, easy transition from Tiffany to Kristen. Tiffany helped us every step of the way, and when Kristen took over, it was not stressful whatsoever because of their great communication. Kristen did a fabulous job coordinating on our special day, making it beautiful and completely stress-free! Our special day was more perfect than we could have ever imagined, all in thanks to Carefree Weddings!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 4/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Tiffany was amazing to work with! She reminded me of the little things I hadn't thought about and provided so many great ideas. The thought of having someone else in control of my wedding vision made me nervous but all that went out the door when I met Tiffany. She executed my vision flawlessly and I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out!

Profile Picture Brandee, 3/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Tiffany and her team were AMAZING!!! I couldn't ask for better. She was always available to talk wedding with me and always had great ideas! Love her :)

Profile Picture Kristin, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Tiffany was the best wedding coordinator!!!! She played a massive role in our wedding!!! Her attention to detail was always spot on! She anticipated and prepared for things that we would have never thought of. Her dedication and commitment to us was exceptional-always replying back almost instantly. I am so happy that she was a part of our big day, it was truly Carefree!!!!! Thanks so much for everything Tiffany!!! It could not have been a more perfect day!!!!! You and your team rock!!!! :)

Profile Picture User7511654, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Tiffany was fantastic to work with! We realized pretty late that we even needed a coordinator. I mean, we were have a small wedding of 70 people. But we didn't want to delegate day-of details to our friends and family, which began the search. Tiffany and Carefree Weddings caught my eye because of their sterling reviews and frankly, affordable pricing. From a value standpoint, hiring Tiffany probably ended up being the best thing we spent money on.

We were planning an Austin wedding from Connecticut, and Tiffany got on the phone and talked through all manner of details and timelines, much of which hadn't occurred to us yet. And that's coming from a very organized couple! Still, her expertise was very comforting in those final weeks of planning. For the price paid, Tiffany's preparation in the weeks leading up to the event was above and beyond.

On the wedding day itself, Tiffany and her assistant kept us blissfully unaware of the nitty-gritty and kept everything smooth and on-time. She was great about understanding our vision and making it happen.

Again, hiring a coordinator wasn't on my radar at all a few months before the wedding. But in hindsight, it would not have been the same without Tiffany and Carefree Wedding.

Profile Picture Aaron, 10/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Tiffany of Carefree Weddings was wonderful to work with! Being a pretty ‘carefree’ bride with a hectic work schedule leading up to our wedding, Tiffany did an amazing job of keeping me on task and going along with my laid-back & loose approach. Tiffany was a wizard at just “going with it”, as our outdoor wedding threw us some curveballs with regards to Mother Nature - a windy night = no flames and no sparklers, but Tiffany improvised seamlessly and kept the show rolling. The night just flowed magically and with such ease and I have Tiffany to thank for it all. I appreciate Tiffany’s attention to detail, her experience & insight, her suggestions & recommendations, and trusted her every step of the way. I keep hearing from our guests they enjoyed how laid-back and loose, yet how awesome the evening was. Thank you, Tiffany, for giving me peace of mind and for making our night so magical!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Heidi, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord.

If you’re anything like me, then you might be thinking to yourself, “Why do I need a wedding coordinator?” I’d already figured out most of my vendors and the invitations were ready to go. Everyone just needed to show up and viola - it’s a wedding. Besides, I didn’t have time for a wedding coordinator. I was busy, my future spouse was busy, and let’s not forget the expense. Paying for a wedding coordinator wasn’t on my list of must haves; it wasn’t even on my list of wants. So why did I need a wedding coordinator? I didn’t, or at least I thought I didn’t. That was, until I met Tiffany.
To say planning a wedding is stressful, is a more than just an understatement. There’s the budget, the details (you know -- the ones you haven’t even thought of yet), and, most importantly, a future spouse to include in the planning process. That’s why we needed Tiffany. She walked us step-by-step through the wedding timeline. There were so many “behind the scene” items to consider, things critical to a successful wedding, but ones we never would have thought of on our own. Through our conversations, my future spouse and I developed a greater understanding of what each of us wanted in the wedding. Tiffany guided us towards consensus so we both felt valued. The wedding was becoming our own.
In the month leading up to the wedding, Tiffany handled the details. She called our vendors to confirm times and expectations. She checked in to make sure we were all still on the same page and tasks were being completed according to our timeline. If something was amiss, Tiffany took care of it with grace. She handled the details so I didn’t have to, freeing my time to be with family and friends.
The day of our wedding is still a blur in my mind. I remember the people, the laughter, the dancing and my now husband serenading me with a song. We were blissfully unaware of the magic Tiffany preformed that night. From the videographer whose brand new camera failed, forcing him to

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Teresa, 3/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Suzanne was an absolute rockstar at our wedding - I wasn't even part of set up on Saturday. She was great and coordinated all the set up and spoke to all the vendors anytime something would arise. I was able to focus entirely on my guests and having a great time. Several of the guests, including my mother, MOH, and best friends all remarked how amazing she was. I truly had a Carefree wedding and would recommend her to anyone. She was flexible and worked with our goofy families/DIY wedding/Chinese tea ceremony. Thank you so much again, this was amazing. Matt and I had the time of our lives.

Profile Picture Amanda, 4/11/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Taking on the responsibility of coordinating a wedding, at the eleventh hour, because another professional has failed miserably at the job is risky and demands twice the amount of work and dedication. There is inevitably additional work with organization, communication and labor. I don’t know many coordinators that would/could accept such a task. Add to this an extended venue distance, heightened expectations and emotion levels and it absolutely demands an experienced professional with a superb balance of grace and authority. Suzanne embraced our challenges efficiently, with consistent confidence and caution. She listened extremely carefully, took notes and verified her understanding, she asked all the right questions. She helped us establish our priorities, was realistic in her commitments to us, based on those priorities and time constraints and devised a step-by-step plan of action. Suzanne was professional and calm. She handled every detail, brilliantly. In a little over four hours, she met with the bride and both moms and flawlessly transformed three nearly desperate women, in the midst of a heartbreaking situation, into a confident team of unstoppable determination. I have long been a fan of wedding coordinators, to ensure a once-in-a-lifetime experience that you deserve. The job is intensely stressful, it is demanding, it is hard work. It absolutely requires someone unbiased and focused, with a flawless sense of organization, preparedness, commitment and communication. Someone with the resources physically, emotionally and mentally-who has genuine and deep compassion for the heart and vision of her brides and a TEAM of trusted cohorts (who work extremely hard) to pull it all together. Not everyone has what it takes. I don’t have what it takes, trust me….YOU don’t have what it takes! Most “coordinators” do not actually have what it takes. SUZANNE DEFINITELY HAS WHAT IT TAKES TO DELIVER YOUR CAREFREE WEDDING DAY!! I cannot possibly, more highly recommend h

Profile Picture KARIN, 6/7/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Suzanne took the job as the coordinator of my wedding 2 WEEKS before my wedding!! That right there in itself is amazing! :) She is super organized which is my thing so I loved that! Also, she and her crew made my day easy and carefree :) Amazing personality and she totally pulled off all one million things I asked for! :) I would definitely recommend her to everyone! On top of how amazing she is already she drove down from the Austin area to my wedding in BOERNE! I'm forever grateful! :)

Profile Picture Kristal, 6/7/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

When my husband and I tied the knot we always knew we wanted someone who could design and hold a wedding ceremony unique to us and no one else. As parents of two late daughter’s we wanted to find a way to incorporate them into our service as being part of our family. Suzanne did more than just that, as a mother and new wife I will always be entirely grateful to the time and thought she put into designing the ceremony of our dreams. If you are looking for someone who truly makes your day about marrying your best friend, I would highly recommend Suzanne.
We also had her as our coordinator and she was nothing less than perfect and professional in every situation handled. Not a single detailed went untouched, not a single issue arose; she even remained in contact after the wedding, and thanks to her we enjoyed our entire day carefree. Planning your perfect day takes so much time and effort that putting the responsibility into the hands of another on your wedding day is a huge decision to make and after having only talked to Suzanne for five minutes I knew she was the real deal. I would not recommend anyone so highly if I did not feel she truly made the wedding of my dreams come true. I can promise choosing carefree bride was the best decision we made for a day that creates memories for a lifetime.

Thank you so much Suzanne, anyone who meets you can tell how dedicated and passionate you are about creating the perfect wedding day. We will never forget how memorable and personal you made it for us and our family.

Amanda & Henry Sanchez

Profile Picture Amanda, 3/9/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

I met Suzanne several years ago when she worked at my best friend’s wedding and I fell in love immediately. We’ve kept in touch ever since, and when I got engaged last year she was one of my first calls. I was delighted that she was available! She shared my excitement for the upcoming wedding, and helped me define what I wanted and what my priorities were. As a direct result of her input, I was able to keep my wedding within budget and within the scope of our theme. She listened to my concerns and helped me give my fiancé a voice in what he wanted for our wedding. She took over contacting my vendors the week before the wedding and ordered me to relax. And I did!!

Now to the specifics: Suzanne corralled my wayward family members both during the rehearsal and on my wedding day. She handled all the details with skill and grace. She kept the pace of the evening moving without rushing anyone. She made sure my husband and I had drinks, time to eat, and ample time for pictures, all while making sure we were able to socialize and dance. She let the wedding party know where they were supposed to be and when. She handled the vendors. She had a smile on her face every time I saw her. I honestly, to this day, don’t know if anything went wrong on my wedding day.

Suzanne is a wonderfully skilled professional and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for day-of coordination. She simply loves LOVE, and she is truly devoted to making her clients’ wedding days memorable. Many of my friends and family have remarked on how impressed they were with her, and I am so proud to have had such a good friend do such an amazing job on one of the most important days of my life.

Profile Picture Maggie, 2/22/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Suzanne was officiant for our wedding, and we loved how she helped us create our own ceremony for our blended family! I really appreciated how she went over all of the details with us, so we knew what to expect.

Our vows were meaningful, but she also helped us incorporate a bit of humor, and a painting ceremony (instead of a sand ceremony). We laughed, we cried, it was perfect... So many of our guests were really touched by the ceremony, and thought that she was a friend of ours because she was so sweet and personable. I couldn't recommend her more!!

Profile Picture Lori, 12/27/13, 1 Review