Cardinal Cake Company Reviews

9 Reviews for Cardinal Cake Company

1 User photo

Cardinal Cake Company 1

Jeana · Married on 09/08/2018

Mary's cakes are absolutely as beautiful as they are delicious! I came to her with a request to do something different from the norm, and she was happy to accept the challenge and she delivered! I would highly recommend Cardinal Cake Company!

Roger · Married on 07/21/2018

As the father of the bride, I must say that cake testing day was one of the best days of my life! Seriously, I was totally blown away by the options and taste profiles offered by Cardinal Cake Co; but I was really sold by Mary's clear passion for providing top quality wedding cakes with exceptional service to the bride/groom. We had an excellent experience with Mary; she offers tremendous quality, personal service, and real value to the bride (and the father who is paying). I give Mary and Cardinal Cake Co. my complete and highest endorsement. Thank You Mary!

Megan · Married on 06/09/2018

Mary is so fantastic!! After our first consultation, there was no question in our minds who we'd be booking for our wedding. She got to know us as a couple before we got started - she is so genuine and kind. The cake flavors, icings, and fillings were all some of the best we had ever tasted, hands down. Absolutely blew the competition out of the water! And for the quality of cake you get, the pricing is super reasonable. Mary was responsive and flexible in the days leading up to the wedding and made sure the details were good to go. We went with a geode cake, which is sort of a new trend but we were confident she could pull it off. We also had her do a larger sheet cake in the same flavor. The cakes arrived perfect and beautiful and just what we had asked for. After our cake cutting, our guests could not get enough!! Slices disappeared as soon as more were set out. And it was of course DELICIOUS! We currently have our top tier in the freezer for our first anniversary and we can't wait. We cannot recommend Cardinal Cake Co. enough!

Cardinal Cake Company 2

Jolene · Married on 04/14/2018

Mary was great to work with and her cakes are fantastic! We asked about mini desserts for our wedding and she had options for us to try that were not on her original menu. Very accommodating and easy to work with.

Maryam · Married on 09/02/2017

Cardinal Cake Company made our wedding cake & Groom's cake for our Sep. 2, 2017 wedding. It's no surprise that these beautiful cakes were SUPERB. Mary at CCC is fantastic & we LOVED the Boston Terrier face & cute bow tie she created on our Groom's cake-it was so perfect. Her work is impeccable, & she's a genuinely nice lady; I highly recommend her for weddings or for any occasion that calls for a phenomenal cake.

Anne · Married on 10/03/2015

My husband, parents and I loved working with Mary from Cardinal Cake Company for our wedding cake! She was so sweet, funny, dedicated and passionate about baking and designing cakes. You could tell she really put a lot of love and thought into her creations.

Mary spent a lot of time talking with us about our ideal cake design and based on our thoughts, she drew up a sketch of the cake and continued to modify it until we were all 100% satisfied. On the day of, my husband and I were lucky enough to be present when the cake was delivered and our jaws dropped. It was truly a work of art. Absolutely beautiful and even better than we had imagined.

We did a cake with every layer a different flavor. Our guests raved about the cake all night and many went back for seconds (or thirds and fourths!) to try a different flavor. Several even said it was the best they've had! The majority favorites were the State Fair Carmel Apple and the Spring in Paris flavors. My only regret is that we didn't get larger layers of those flavors - it would have been worth the additional cost associated with the "fancier layers" versus the standard white or chocolate (both of which were also delicious and many guests favorites).

Lastly, but also incredibly important, we loved working with Mary because she was easy to contact, accommodating, professional and personable. She went above and beyond and we would 110% recommend Cardinal Cake Company to anyone looking for a special cake design!

Harold · Married on 08/15/2015

Mary is wonderful to work with. Our wedding cake was perfect in every way. Received a lot of compliments on the cake for both uniqueness and how it tasted. Cake turned out exactly how we discussed. Would highly recommend Cardinal Cakes.

Shelley · Married on 07/14/2014

Mary did cupcakes and a cutting cake for our wedding and they were absolutely beautiful! Not only were they absolutely beautiful but they tasted amazing! We received so many compliments from our family and guests on the beautiful wedding items that Mary did. My husband and I now refer Cardinal Cake Company to everyone that we know that is getting married! Hire Mary...You won't be disappointed!

Jeanna · Married on 06/25/2016

Mary was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was organized, listened to what we wanted and delivered a beautiful wedding cake. My only complaint is that the cake was a tad bit drier than what we had at our tasting but we still really enjoyed it and our guests did too. I would definitely recommend Cardinal Cakes to anyone looking for a cake vendor. Thank you Mary!