CaraStyle Makeup Artistry and Hairstyling Reviews

3 | North Hollywood, CA

3 Reviews for CaraStyle Makeup Artistry and Hairstyling

Megan · Married on 12/06/2014

Cara took wonderful care of me, my mom and my aunt. We did a test run on my hair and my hair actually came out world's better on the wedding day. She drove from LA to Lompoc where we had the wedding (about 150 miles) and, given the ceremony time (3:30pm), she recommended that she start with me at 8AM. She was there with me bright and early, keeping me calm and hydrated while she went to work. It was an absolute wonderful experience and I cannot imagine her not being there on the big day. I cannot thank Cara enough.

Sent on 01/11/2015

Joanna · Married on 11/25/2010

Cara did my makeup for my fall wedding. It was a wonderful experience working with her. She was attentive to developing a make up look that fit with the style of my dress & hair, looked special and beautiful, yet felt comfortable to wear. There weren't any surprises when it came to her doing my make up; she did exactly what she said she would on my wedding day and my make up looked great in all of my photos. I would highly recommend her for your wedding!

Sent on 08/24/2011
  • JPMealy

Emil · Married on 10/10/2009

When you book Cara for your wedding day, you are guaranteed to get nothing but the best!

Cara met with me prior to my wedding to do a trial run of my make up and took notes to ensure that no detail was missed for my wedding day. She was open to my ideas and was able to make suggestions to make my ideas even better!

Cara uses nothing but the best quality product and materials. My make up lasted throughout my entire day and my make up looked great in my photos! Cara was on hand during my pre-wedding portraits for touch-ups which was such a welcome addition to her already top notch service.

In addition, to my make up, Cara also did the make up for several of my bridesmaids. I had an ethnically diverse group of bridesmaids and some of them had hesitations to get their make up done. Cara was able to put them at ease due to her extensive experience with a diverse clientele base. Just like me, all my bridesmaids were very pleased with their make up results as well.

I would not hesitate to recommend Cara to anyone I know. She is passionate about the work she does and that passion is evident in the quality of service she provides! Feel free to look at the photos on my profile from my wedding day where you can see Cara's work!

Sent on 08/28/2011