25 Reviews for Cara Fleck, harpist

Instrumental-Solo (3)
Harp (3)
25 Cara Fleck, harpist Reviews

Cara did a wonderful job! We were lucky to have her play during our ceremony. Thank you Cara!

Profile Picture Sheila, 9/24/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Harp, Instrumental-Solo

Cara performed at our ceremony this past weekend! I was not originally sure what type of music I wanted for the ceremony, but we met Cara at a Wedding Expo and I knew I wanted her to play. Cara was so easy to work with, answering any questions we had. She has a pretty extensive repertoire to choose from but was also able to learn a new song for us (The Peanuts song) that my husband really wanted as our exit.

If you are looking for a harpist, I would definitely recommend Cara!!!!

Profile Picture Callie, 10/10/15, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Instrumental-Solo, Harp

Cara performed at our wedding on Aug. 28th 2015, at Newton White Mansion. If I could give Flexibility more stars, I WOULD! Firstly Cara was so easy to contact and she was also very responsive. My fiance and I came up with a list of songs we wanted to be played, which were not on her repertoire and she played them masterfully. I especially loved her rendition of the song I chose for my entrance, Lana Del Ray's 'Young and Beautiful'. I was a ball of emotions already and as soon as I heard it, I immediately started to cry LOL. Back to flexibility, our ceremony unfortunately started soooo very late because we were waiting for a very late vendor with prop(s) :-( ughhh. Cara was able to stay and continue to play through the late start, and my fiance and I were soooooo very grateful. SO professional and talented. Thank you again Cara!!!!!!

Profile Picture JOYCE, 8/28/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

We hired Cara Fleck for our wedding ceremony at St. Mary Mother of God in Washington, DC on 08/08/2015. Cara was very professional to work with and responded quickly with any inquiries. She was very thorough in her responses and easy to work with. She followed up when she received the deposit/contract in the mail.

She arrived in plenty of time before the ceremony began and had no issues with set up, arrival etc. Cara did an amazing job performing for our ceremony! She played all songs as requested and guests complimented us on how beautiful the music was in the church.

I would highly recommend Cara based on her professionalism and musical talent!

Profile Picture Brad, 8/8/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Harp, Instrumental-Solo

I wanted to take this time to say thank you so much for playing at our wedding ceremony on Sunday, June 28th at the Oxon Hill Manor. my guests just rave about the harpist and the pre-ceremony/ceremony music. The music selections and sound was just beautiful, and the harp itself was a piece of art -just as beautiful. It really spoke to the tone of the wedding and the venue. You are very talented and I truly wish you the best of luck in all you do. Keep using music a a way to being a smile and happiness to all that hear you play.

So thanks again, and I would definitely pass on your information and recommend you to family and friends for functions.

Take care and wish you the best!

Profile Picture Marquita, 6/28/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Cara provided music for my wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. She was a joy to work with and provided top notch service. She is extremely talented and is able to play a wide variety of music on harp. My guests were amazed when she switched from classical to modern pop with such ease. She helped every step if the way when I had trouble planning my ceremony music, and even learned a new song I requested for walking down the aisle. I highly recommend Cara for your wedding, there is nothing more elegant and romantic than the harp!

Profile Picture Kendall, 6/7/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

I would recommend a harpist for every ceremony, especially using Cara! Cara was extremely helpful and friendly. She helped us along the way to create a playlist for our ceremony. The songs we selected sounded ten times better on the harp. Cara did an amazing job and our guests are still in awe. We had an outside ceremony and she was very flexible. I was too excited walking down the aisle to hear my song, but everyone said it was perfect. If you are looking for a romantic, sophisticated, elegant feel for your wedding ceremony or even cocktails defiantly hire Cara, I would again in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Ali, 5/30/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Cara is amazing!!!! Having a harpist really made our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour so extra special! Cara plays an awesome selection of classics and modern music. We worked with her to pick songs for the ceremony and it was just so lovely!! She even learned a new song that we specifically requested (John Legend "All of Me"). She is so wonderful and we would wholeheartedly recommend her to anyone!! She is very responsive while planning and she was punctual and so professional on the day of. Thank you Cara!!

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/12/14, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

We were very fortunate to have Cara as our harpist. She was very flexible with our schedule and program for our wedding day. The music was beautiful and set the tone for a great afternoon tea and wedding. I would recommend her highly for anyone looking to have classy experience.

Profile Picture Reginald, 5/31/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

I contracted Cara, Natalie and Abby to perform during the ceremony and cocktail hour of our wedding and was more than pleased with the results! The trio performed the harp, violin and cello during this time and well exceeded our expectations in wedding musicians. As a formed violinist myself and with my husband working in the music industry also, contracting the right trio was beyond important for us. We could not simply settle on just a solo harp alone and was pleased to learn that Cara was able to coordinate with two other musicians to accompany her during the day. Cara not only was professional during all interactions but she was timely and prompt for all meetings, including a Skype meeting in which she fully coordinated between herself, us and the other two musicians. She allowed for us to pick the song selections of our choice, adding her professional and musical opinion as needed. I strongly recommend Cara and her team to add the finishing touches to any celebration. Our wedding wouldn't be the same without these talented ladies. :)

Profile Picture Eduarda, 5/30/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Cara played the harp during our wedding ceremony and did an incredible job! She was great to work with throughout the wedding planning process - she was very quick to respond to emails and gave helpful suggestions for our song selection. Our venue had a few small sets of steps to navigate in order to get the patio where our ceremony was held, but Cara was a trooper and made it work! She plays beautifully and her music fit the mood of our wedding perfectly. Thanks for a memorable walk down the aisle, Cara!

Profile Picture Abby, 5/3/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Cara is a beautiful and talented musician. Her music made our event very special and elegant. My daughter got married at a venue called the Castle at Maryvale so the harp really contributed to the ambiance. Cara worked with us beforehand and help us plan the pieces that would be played incorporating some of our favorites. She also played during the cocktail hour. Her charges were very reasonable and she was easy to work with. We would highly recommend her fro any event.

Profile Picture User4030182, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Cara played at our wedding at Maryvale Castle on October 13th. She was wonderful to work with. She coordinated well in advance with our soloist and a string quartet to work out who was playing what, when. She played before the service, during and after for the cocktail hour. We highly recommend her! Thanks Cara

Profile Picture User3224960, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Cara did an amazing job. She has a great song selection, and we received many compliments from our guests on the harp playing! Cara also did an AMAZING job saving us from a little ceremony glitch! We were supposed to have a bagpiper play for our recessional, but when the ceremony was over, he wasn't there (someone had told him the ceremony was delayed - eek!). Cara picked her harp right up and started playing, and no one even noticed there was a problem! It was beautiful, Cara was wonderful, I'd recommend her to anyone looking for a harpist!

Profile Picture Leslie, 6/22/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Cara provided the ceremony music for our recent wedding at Lansdowne Resort. She was a pleasure to work with during the planning process, and was very professional. She performed beautifully and we were extremely pleased with our choice of Cara for our harpist.

Profile Picture Stacey, 5/18/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Cara was great to work with from the start. She allowed me to submit suggestions and requests for music, but also had the experience and expertise to know what would sound nice for her to play between those pieces.
Her quality of playing was far greater than the other harpists I've heard and I never doubted she would hold up her end of the arrangement--which she did!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 4/27/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Cara was great! My guests loved her music. She was able to perform for my wedding even if I gave her a very short notice. I appreciate her quick response and timely help!

Profile Picture Virginia, 4/13/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Cara was great at guiding us through the planning and selection process as well as providing us with a fantastic overall experience. Knowing little about ceremony music prior to our wedding, Cara gladly gave us an overview of typical ceremony music, as well as links online for us to listen to. When we decided to venture outside the typical music options she happily accepted to learn a new song for our ceremony.
On the weeks and days leading up to the wedding she was flexible with our adjustments to the music arrangement and responsive to our coordination emails, resulting in a stress free and enjoyable experience. Her performance on the day of was great and we cannot thank her enough. We highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Garrett, 3/8/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

easy to work with. She responds to questions in a timely manner and communicates well thru e-mail.

Profile Picture Claudia, 10/6/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Cara played the harp for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. It was the perfect addition to our program. She was nothing but professional, providing superb service and a beautiful performance. From the beginning she provided excellent suggestions for our ceremony and listened to all of our ideas. I can say nothing but wonderful things about her and would recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture Meghan, 9/15/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Cara was awesome! The music was beautiful and offered help to select music. She was always quick to respond to any questions or concerns I had!

Profile Picture Kara, 8/12/12, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Cara, by her own skill, became a welcomed centerpiece at our wedding. We made one true request for "Blue Sky" by the Allman Brothers Band, which she was able to make into a beautiful interlude at our outdoor ceremony. As we were new to the whole wedding game, she made proposals for processional, bridal walk, and recessional, beyond the standards. And she nailed them! We were so glad we decided to use a harp in our ceremony.

On the day of, Cara arrived early, and made sure to check in with the facility, the officiant, and other wedding organizers. She handled herself well. Even without attending the formal rehearsal (our call), she, as a skilled musician, followed the cues and made her beautiful music tie in well. We appreciated her professional manner, as we had plenty of other things on our mind!

Profile Picture Chester, 5/20/12, 2 Reviews
4.7

Cara provided lovely harp music for our ceremony. We needed to play specific music for the ceremony that we got from the church, I sent it to her a day or two before and she was great. She was professional, prompt and quite talented. The guests loved the music that she played before the ceremony started. Would definitely recommend Cara to a friend!

Profile Picture Kristina, 5/5/12, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

We had the pleasure of having Cara Fleck perform at our January 2012 wedding and could not have been happier! Cara provided us with a beautiful blend of music for our ceremony. I had a very different song for the bridal procession that Cara learned for us. Cara also worked with us and made recommendations for the remaining music for the ceremony, each piece complemented the other and flowed beautifully together. Cara was very easy to communicate with and was very professional. We received so many compliments from our guests on how beautiful the music was for our ceremony. The harp is such a beautiful and elegant instrument and Cara performed beautifully! Cara was very reasonably priced and even offered us a discount because our wedding was during the “off peak” wedding season. She was so wonderful to have at our wedding! We would not hesitate recommending Cara Fleck as your harpist for your wedding or other event.

Profile Picture Delight, 1/28/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

So wonderful! Cara was amazing and I would recommend her in a heartbeat...an extremely talented musician!! :) She was easy to communicate with and so professional. I felt it was a great value for such a beautiful instrument and talented player. You cannot go wrong choosing Cara for your wedding or event.

Profile Picture Noel, 5/28/11, 9 Reviews