Capturing Moments Photography Reviews

74 | Newport Beach, CA

74 Reviews for Capturing Moments Photography

Nathan · Married on 08/02/2008

Jamiee was awesome and very professional.

Sent on 12/09/2010

Rockie · Married on 06/28/2008

Jaimee is very personable and her staff is very professional. I would definitely work with her again!

Sent on 10/07/2010

tish · Married on 05/31/2008

Jaimee came highly recommended by a friend, and I absolutely do not regret choosing her! At first, I was wary because her pricing and packages were so good compared to some others that we looked into, but we were assured that this was NOT a case of "too good to be true," and instead Jaimee would exceed my expectations.

She did NOT disappoint! She was incredibly professional and polite and made us all feel very comfortable. I've gotten so many compliments on her work that you can bet I'll be using her again when our family grows further!

Autumn · Married on 12/09/2007

We had multiple shooting locations and her and her team followed us where ever we wanted to go. The pictures turned out just gorgeous and we get compliments all the time about how beautiful and unique the work is. I give Jaime a 10 out of 5 ;)

emily · Married on 10/27/2007

jamie was great! I would definitly recommend capturing moments

Assael · Married on 10/20/2007

Jaimee, thank you for giving us the best memories for our wedding. From beginning to end, you made it easy. You were flexible with our multiple venues and helped answer all of our questions ahead of time. You provided a fast turn around for our pictures and were patient with us even when it took us many months to return our selections for photo album. The finished product was just simply amazing! When ever we have friends that are getting married, we always recommend you!
    Thank you!

Sent on 02/10/2010

Claudia · Married on 09/28/2007

I have found my photographer for life!! She did my wedding and even worked extra hours because she didn't want to miss a thing! She did my maternity shoot and somehow made me feel and look beautiful (which is really hard at 38 wks pregnant) and she just did our holiday family shoot and they came out A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!! I have a 15 mos. old and she had all the patience in the world for her and captured her every moment! Thanks Jaimee and crew!!!

Sent on 12/11/2010

Amber · Married on 06/23/2007

Capturing moments was our photographer for our wedding in 2007. Jaimee did an amazing job. Our photos and album are absolutely stunning and we could not be happier!! We had Capturing Moments make "Thank you" DVD's of our photos to music that we selected from our wedding, and our pictures were also featured in the OC Bride Magazine. Capturing Moments Photography is now our family photographer as we would never trust someone else to capture those special family moments! I have and would recommend this photographer to all!!!

Sent on 02/14/2010

susan · Married on 05/26/2007

Jaimee was prompt, professional and very pleasant!

kirk · Married on 04/27/2007

For my wedding, my wife and I seemed to have met every photographer in Southern California before making the choice to go with Jaimee and Capturing Moments. Capturing Moments was the absolute right choice as she and her team delivered! Jaimee is a true artist who was a joy to work with and took a lot of the pressure of the day away. You need to know you can trust that the photographer will capture the day and with Jaimee, you are in good hands. She will work tirelessly to make sure all your needs are met. The photos and the album that followed were beautiful and we couldn't be more pleased. My wife and I strongly recommend Capturing Moments with the highest rating.

Sent on 09/17/2010

Bethany · Married on 06/17/2006

My wedding photos are more like works of art then family photos. They bring out the beauty during my special day.

Lacey · Married on 01/08/2006

Her photos were amazing and unique, I loved them!

kerry · Married on 10/09/2004

Absolutely the best photographer... all around, best service, amazing photos, very professional! Jaimee is very flexible and willing to work with the fussiest brides!

Sent on 02/16/2010

Melissa · Married on 04/24/2004

If I could give Capturing Moments a higher score I would. I have never seen such wonderful photography. Jaimee captures moments that most of us would miss. Her attention to detail is amazing. The quality of her work is incredible. I recommend her 100%.

Liz · Married on 05/30/2003

As the mother of the bride AND mother of the groom, I am most pleased with the quality of service and personal attention that Capturing Moments gave us. Jamie and her staff not only recorded the customary highlights of both engagements and weddings, but many unexpected scenes that were delightful to see when we were shown the proofs. Her creativeness, enthusiasm, and eagerness to please were a blessing to our families. We return to Capturing Moments every year for our family Christmas portraits and are always more than satisfied with the excellence of their work. We will continue to do so, and do not hesitate to recommend them to our friends.

Rich · Married on 01/06/2001

Jaimee Hubert of Capturing Moments has an amazing ability to capture exactly what you are looking for, even when you have trouble articulating what you want. She is by far the best photographer I've worked with. Almost anyone can point, click, and accidentally get a good shot, but with Capturing Moments, you know exactly what you are getting ... Very High Quality, Professional Photography, Period!

Amber · Married on 08/24/2012

The pictures turned out beautifully! I loved working with capturing moments, my wedding memories are saved also they edited many pictures so that I could look at them in different lighting and decide if I liked them based on that1 Wonderful service, my husband and I are truly grateful!

Sent on 03/13/2013

Stacy · Married on 07/26/2008

Out of all the photographers we interviewed Jaimee had the best quality of pictures. We love our photos and our album.

Sent on 03/02/2010

Christine · Married on 12/01/2012

My husband and I were referred to Jaimee and her team from two weddings both he and I were participants in the bridal party, and had the opportunity to see her work and see her in action, so we knew we wanted to go with Capturing moments as soon as we got engaged. We had the pleasure of having her shoot both our engagement session and wedding.

I absolutely love Jaimee's style of photography, and also being that my husband is a photographic enthusiast, her work is highly artistic, creative, and can shoot angles and perspectives that you wouldn't think of, something that we can appreciate. Even my mom was very impressed by the quality of her pictures, and that's saying something.

Not only is Jaimee's work incredible but she is also very personable and fun to be around. You will not be disappointed! We can't wait to have you shoot our babies... when that time comes :)

Sent on 06/28/2013

Jennifer · Married on 01/06/2001

Jaimee is the best! She is an absolute professional, and a very talented photographer. I highly recommend her for any photographic service you require!

MARINOR · Married on 05/15/2010

Very down to earth people. Love about the service is they are so personable and open to recommnedations. Willing to help and will work around your way to satisfy you. I would go back to Capturing Moments for future photo shoots. And will stronly refer to friends and family.

Patty · Married on 11/16/2008

She was great at the wedding. Very well organized and thw quality of the pictures were great. When there was a mistake with our engangement pictures she was quick to fix it. She's also very quick to get pictures to you in a very timely manner. She works very well with other vendors to make sure she knows what is going on. I loved how we went through a time-line so that we knew where she would be shooting and of what.

Sent on 02/26/2010

Jennifer · Married on 05/31/2008

3.0

I was very happy with the service and the photos. Jaimee was very professional and polite and a pleasure to work with. My only complaint is that all of the shots were candid. She felt that was the best way to get natural looking photos. I am happy with them but I do not have a "traditional wedding photo" where my husband and I are both posed, looking at the camera. In all of the shots, one of us is looking and the other is not, or neither of us are. At our rehersal dinner we gave engraved frames to our family for a wedding picture to go in and still to this day I have not given anyone a photo for it because there isn't an appropriate one of the two of us. The wedding photo that we have displayed in our house is actually one that was taken by my father in law.

Sent on 02/12/2010

Capturing Moments Photography's reply:

This is a shocking review, especially the 3 out of 5 stars for price, considering I gave this bride one of the best deals I have EVER given. I gave this couple more then half off my price to help her as her budget was VERY tight. There was also NO consultation to find out the brides vision, and the venue was at a Women's Hall, so I was very limited on space and time. She is very right about one thing, I do not specialize in traditional wedding pictures! If she preferred mainly traditional work then she would have found out during the consult that it is not my predominant style. However, I do strive to provide traditional shots of family and a traditional romantic shot just for this reason. You can provide 2,000 images and if one shot is not there, the bride notices. Consultations are necessary for this reason.

kathy · Married on 04/21/2007

Capturing Moments Photography is a vendor that i would recommend to any future bride. Jaimee takes some of the most beautiful pictures i have ever seen. Plus she is a lot of fun to be around, which makes picture taking a lot easier. Before my wedding, the Bestman told me he wasn't going to smile cause he hates taking pictues. While, Jaimee got him to smile cause i have a few. He even told me I did a great job picking out this photographer.

Sent on 04/09/2010