Capturing Moments Photography Reviews

74 | Newport Beach, CA

74 Reviews for Capturing Moments Photography

Christie · Married on 08/09/2010

Jamiee was WONDERFUL. She showed up early, was well prepared in knowing the venue location and really handled everything and everyone perfectly. One of the best parts was you almost didn't know she was there during the ceremony, those pictures look like you were a guest just watching and enjoying! When it came to group pictutes she really took control and corraled everyone together. I used her for engagement and wedding day photos, and am looking forward to using her for pregnant photos and family photos in the future.

Sent on 08/30/2010

Monique · Married on 07/17/2010

Jaimee's photographic eye and energy really helped create the fun and laid back approach we were attempting to make for our wedding. Her assistants were wonderful as well! We recommend Jaimee to anyone looking for a wedding photographer! She's awesome!!!!!!!

Sent on 08/30/2010

Erika · Married on 07/10/2010

We first met Jaimee about 2 years ago when she was doing an engagement shoot for my sister. That day she took a couple of candid shots of my partner and I, which turned out amazing, so much so, that people asked if they were OUR engagement shots. After seeing her work on my sisters actual wedding, we knew who we'd be calling when our time came. Well it did, and she is exactly who we called. Although we were on a budget, she helped create a package that was affordable for us. Both she and her staff were so awesome on our wedding day, and what we have seen of our photos so far look ridiculously amazing. Jaimee is very personable, professional, and open minded. If you want to be the coolest kids on the block, with the most gorgeous photos, hire Jaimee for your event, her work is outstanding.

Sent on 07/31/2010

Marcos · Married on 06/20/2010

Booking our wedding photography with Capturing Moments was one of the best decisions we made. Jaimee has a real eye for seeing things that others might miss. They also did my sisters wedding two years before ours and her photographs were beautiful. Her assistant was also awesome. Thanks guys!!

Sent on 07/20/2010

Ariel · Married on 06/19/2010

Jaimee is an amazing photographer. She did our wedding and now that we have a baby on the way she will be doing pregnancy and baby pictures. We have made her our photographer for many years to come:)

Sent on 11/17/2010

Lisa · Married on 06/12/2010

Jaimee is the BEST wedding photographer!!! I used her for our wedding, engagement photos, and even a boudoir photo session as a present to the groom! All photos are completely amazing! Jaimee can do everything from traditional to artsy and every photo comes in color, black and white, and sepia--so you can pick which one you like the best! I HIGHLY recommend her! She is an amazing photographer and the pricing is VERY competitive, considering what a great set of photos you get!

Sent on 07/06/2010

erik · Married on 06/05/2010

From the moment we talked to Jaimee on the phone, we decided to book her. She had a great attitude and was very helpful and personable. She organized our shooting schedule around our needs and on the day of our wedding when things started to go wrong…( limo, flowers, weather… etc) Jaimee and her husband came to our rescue. The limo driver was late and the sun was going down, Jaimee was not going to have an unhappy bride, she went above and beyond her call of duty and got her husband to come pick up the bride and bridesmaids in a huge expedition and drove them all to the beach just in time for the sunset wedding. Her work on the day of the wedding was very professional, fun and creative. Jaimee went well out of her way to make sure our experience was a great one and even when her paid time was up she stayed longer taking pictures on her own to ensure we had all the amazing shots we do. Getting the photos back after the wedding was like opening presents when you’re a kid and getting exactly what you wanted :) we love our pictures and they look amazing. Everyone who see’s our pictures loves them too. If you want to have amazing memories for years to come with magazine quality photos and a great time along the way, we HIGHLY RECOMMEND Jaimee and Capturing Moments.
    Lisa and I just wanted to say thank you to both Jaimee and her Husband again for going above and beyond for us on our wedding day!!! It meant the world to us and we won’t ever forget it :) you guys are incredible!

Sent on 07/20/2010

Michelle · Married on 04/24/2010

Jaimee captured our wedding brilliantly, fully encapsulating the emotion, feel and beauty of my entire wedding day. Each moment captured on film (in this case digital) is frozen in time with perfect artistry. I cannot have imagined anybody else taking the pictures that will last me a lifetime. I can't thank her enough, plus she is a BLAST to work with!!

Sent on 07/06/2010

Jessica · Married on 04/03/2010

I could not be more pleased with our decision to work with Jaimee as our photographer. I felt very comfortable and confident from the start. Her talent can be seen in the creative shots, attention to detail, and editing throughout her portfolio. I admire her level of energy and professionalism as she was literally everywhere on the day of our event "capturing moments." When my parents and I viewed the bridal "getting ready" photos we were taken aback that it was even their home- the lighting and angles were amazing! My husband and I arranged to take our couple photos before the ceremony at a park and in the downtown area where we grew up. She coordinated this beautifully and maintained a level of comfort throughout. I highly recommend Capturing Moments Photography for future brides and look forward to using her services again when we begin our family.

Sent on 04/09/2010

Veronica · Married on 03/27/2010

Jaimee is SUCH an amazing photographer and person! Just look at her work. She has a wonderful bubbly personality and makes you feel like you have known her your whole life. Her style is unmatchable and the candidness of her photos really shines through in every picture. She is so creative and has a great eye for beautiful pictures.
    Jaimee was my neighbor for a number of years and her love for her home and family are what drew my family and myself to her. Our whole family, grandchildren, grandparents brothers and sisters have all used her for our family pictures and they have really livened up our home.
    Not to mention how wonderful she was when I got engaged early in July of 2009, we had Jaimee do an engagement shoot at a local park. They were fabulous and she made us look great. (Thanks Jaimee). She is always punctual and returns phone calls promptly. She created a complete timeline for my wedding and followed it to a T. Her organization really helped to relax me with all of the other things I had going on to get the wedding together. In addition, right after we got back from our honeymoon she had already emailed me a couple sneak peek pictures to hold me over until we get the whole package, (Perfect for an antsy person like me)
    All in all, she is a fabulous photographer and her work is spectacular. Take a look at her website and you will fall in love with her work, give her a phone call and you will be at ease immediately. Thank you so much Jaimee for all you did for our March 2010 wedding!

Sincerely, Veronica Herrera

Sent on 04/09/2010

Brian · Married on 03/20/2010

Capturing Moments Photography was hired to shoot my wedding back in March of 2009. Jaimee showed up and was completely focused on ensuring that not a single memory was missed. I was impressed at her ability to make use of her photography expertise to create absolutely stunning pictures. Her ideas led to innovative pictures that I never would have dreamed of having. She provided us with a full variety in our album. We had long exposure shots, macro-lens shots, full-color shots, and black and white shots. All of which I would classify as "Top-Notch." Overall her professionalism was truly remarkable. I have nothing negative to say about Capturing Moments. I recommend Capturing Moments Photography whole-heartedly to address any photography needs! 100% Satisfied!!!

Sent on 09/23/2010

Jessica · Married on 01/09/2010

Jamie was a great photographer. What set her apart from others was her honesty. At first her price was out of range for my budget, so I was thinking about going with another vendor. When I told her the vendor I was going with, she told me some things she had heard about them and warned me not to go with them. She emailed me some contact information of other photographers that I could hire in my price range that she recommended. I really felt like she cared about me and my wedding. She wanted me to have the best photography available and so we worked her into our budget.

Sarah · Married on 01/07/2010

Hello,

I would definately recommend Jamie to any and everyone. She knows what shes doing and is very creative. She takes so many pictures and so many things you dont even think of. Her editing is also incredible. We had a destination wedding and are more than happy. It scary going to another place to plan and have everything cause you never know what your going to get. She put our mind at ease, and its very important especially because pictures are really the only thing you have to remember and show forever! I would suggest to everyone who has a destination wedding to bring a photographer and I would say to choose Jamie. She is truely amazing at what she does!!

Sent on 02/17/2010

Brenda · Married on 10/24/2009

If you are looking for a wedding photograher who works with your price range, but nonetheless gives you the BEST of herself and does AMAZING work, Capturing Moments is for you. Since our first consulation, Jaimee was very professional and fun, but best of all her work was so beautiful. I knew since day one that I did not want "posy" pictures, so when I came across Capturing Moments online, I just knew she would be the one, and boy was I happy I chose her. Her work is more than a photograph, it's literally art. When I showed all of my family the final outcome of our wedding photos, they all praised what a good photographer Jaimee was and I totally agree. My husband and I have decided that Capturing Moments is where we will go for all of our future needs (i.e. baby pictures etc). I am truly lucky to have found such a great photographer like Jaimee for our once in a lifetime day.

Sent on 02/10/2010

Crystal · Married on 09/19/2009

Jaime and her crew were amazing!!! We worked with her for our engagement session which was great so that we got to know her before the day of. On our wedding day she was great and took all the pictures we wanted. She was super creative and the finished product was amazing!!! I would definitely recommend her to anyone!!

Sent on 09/16/2010

Christa · Married on 08/22/2009

Jaimee was just the best photographer I could have asked for - from consulting with us at the beginning about what we really wanted the day of our wedding to being completely flexible with us and the weather for our engagement photos to just feeling like a friend was taking our photos the day of our wedding and not a stranger I wasn't comfortable with. She truly was great and her photos turned out more amazing that we could have ever imagined.

The actual day of the wedding we got so many compliments from our bridal party, family and friends at the cool shots that Jaimee got and how she and her team were every where to capture all those great shots! And now that we have our photos they are just gorgeous and she did capture everything from the day and we continue to get compliments on our photos. Jaimee and Capturing moments truly were the right pick for our photograher!

Karen · Married on 08/15/2009

We hired Capturing Moments as my daughters photographer for both her
    engagement pictures and her wedding day.

The variety of the pictures were outstanding and the professsionalism shown by both Jaimee and her assistant was tops. My daughter did not want posed pictures but natural looking pictures for which Jaimee was able to capture perfectly and to both my daughters and mine satisfaction.

Jaimee took many more pictures than I had hoped for. She was able to capture our daughters special day from start to finish.

I would highly recommend Capturing Moments for your special occasion.

Karen Hermann
    Upland, CA

Joanna · Married on 08/08/2009

Jaimee was the photographer for a wedding that I coordinated for the couple. Not only was Jaimee a fantastic photographer, her energy was high all day and she constantly had a smile on her face. She was very flexible with the schedule and group shots and ran around making sure everyone was photographed at least once. I've been able to see some of the photos and they look AMAZING!!! Thanks again for all your hard work!

Sent on 01/31/2012

Lucy · Married on 06/11/2009

Fabulous! Far exceeded expectations. Never would have thought we could have images like that. Did not know how amazing Jaimee was until the day of our wedding. Jaimee is far beyond a wedding photographer. More like a mini coordinator, bridesmaid, friend, and the most amazing photographer I have ever seen! A must meet and must hire!

Sent on 06/03/2010

Trinitee · Married on 04/05/2009

Jaimee was an incredible photographer. She shot both my wedding and pregnancy photos. She's fun and professional, and we all had a great time with the group photos. she was really great about getting all of the shots we wanted. The photos I loved best, though, were the ones in which we didn't even realize she was there. My favorite shot is one of my husband walking out to he dance floor for our first dance. I highly recommend Capturing Moments Photography.

Tawnia · Married on 04/04/2009

Jaimee is an amazing photographer, but on top of that, she is a fantastic WEDDING photographer as well. She coordinated with the DJ to make my reception move smoothly and got all of the perfect shots and I never had to plan a minute of it! I absolutely loved everything she took and would highly recommend her to anyone considering her. She's absolutely the best!

Sent on 02/12/2010

Michael · Married on 04/04/2009

Jaimee is so great to work with. She thinks of things you would never think of and she is an absolutely wonderful photographer. She has a great eye and is really creative. She makes the event really fun for everyone and she never gets in the way or is intrusive in any way. If I had 10 daughters (two was it for us), I'd hire Jaimee for everyone of their weddings. The value she provides is great, and better than that, she is a great person to work with. As the father of the bride, she also put my wife at ease and made it possible for her to relax and enjoy the day. Thanks, Jaimee!

Sent on 02/13/2010

Ron · Married on 01/10/2009

Jaimee has done all our family pictures - weddings, babies and family gatherings - for many years now. Her results are always top-notch and incredibly creative, and we get compliments about everything she does for us. I would HIGHLY recommend her and her company for any photography needs.

Sent on 08/10/2010

DENISE · Married on 09/07/2008

I searched, searched and searched some more for the best photographer for my wedding and I found her. As far as I am concerned, photography is not only a profession for Jamie but a gift. Jamie is truly gifted and her pictures reflect that, her photos set her apart from her competition (pictures dont lie!). Jamie is very professional and works within your budget so that you will not have to settle for less. She is also very kind and makes you feel at ease. I absolutely lovedmy wedding pics, thank you Jamie if your reading this.

Denise Villalobos
    Tustin Ranch Golf Course
    Sept. 7, 2008

Sent on 08/31/2010

Charity · Married on 09/06/2008

Jamiee is a true professional who is enthusiastic, talented and an absolute pleasure to do business with. She made my wedding photography more than memorable I have pictures that are truly treasures!!

Sent on 02/15/2010