Captured Memories by Allison Reviews

36 | Murrysville, PA

36 Reviews for Captured Memories by Allison

Allison and Dan (a wonderful husband and wife team) were fabulous as our wedding videographers! I had contacted Allison early on in my planning process because I was familiar with her work and wanted to talk about pricing and what she offered. My husband and I wanted a video record of the day just for posterity's sake but had been unsure about professional videography. Our thinking was that we'd put the focus on photography and maybe have a friend record it from the seats just in case something happened that a photograph wouldn't capture, and the thought was we'd always remember the "moving images" of memories in our heads the way we experienced them rather than through the lens of a video camera. But after talking with Allison about my hesitations and needs and what she could do for us based on those, I'm incredibly glad we decided to have professional videography and glad that Captured Memories by Allison was able to provide that for us.

They were very flexible with my needs for the day and had some great suggestions. We ended up having two cameras recording the ceremony, which I loved because then they could edit the best angles together and not miss a thing in the final copy. I also appreciated that she had a mic on both my husband and the officiant so none of the quiet moments at the altar were lost. We decided on one camera for the reception, but even with only one rolling, they were right on top of the action, always ready to hit record when something was about to happen. And it was such a fun surprise when my husband and I sat down to watch the DVD and had video greetings from many of our guests during the reception. Between the beautiful moments/sound bites in the ceremony that would have been lost in the cobwebs of memory and two amazing and misty-eye-inducing speeches from the best man and maid of honor at the reception, we are so happy we have a professional, well-done video of our day from this team!!

Sent on 09/09/2014

Gwen · Married on 07/13/2013

They were wonderful! I contacted Allison very late and she still was able to meet all my accommodations. They have wonderful service and are very friendly. My DVD makes me cry every time I watch it, it's so amazing!

Sent on 08/22/2013

Stephanie · Married on 06/01/2013

I had Allison from Captured Memories by Allison at our wedding on June 1st and I am so so SO happy about the wedding video!! She did such an amazing job and captured so many great moments that you do not remember on your day! Our video had everything from our first dance, bridal party dance, parent dances, tosses, best man and maid of honor speeches, reception...everything and more!! I would HIGHLY recommend Allison to anyone who is getting married! I cannot stop watching our DVD, I just love it! :) Thank you Allison for making our day so special and for being so amazing to work with!!!! :)
    Stephanie R.

Sent on 07/20/2013

Linda · Married on 08/18/2012

My son was getting married and they decided to just have friends video tape the wedding. Three weeks before the wedding, I realized that probably wasn't a good idea so I went on a last minute search for a videographer. Thank God I found Allison and fortunately for us she was available. She video taped our wedding and did a beautiful job. I would definately recommend her for any occasion!

Linda, Boquet Pa

Sent on 10/14/2012

Two cameras were used to capture our wedding ceremony. I have no rating for a reception as well but she was very fun to work with, responded to emails quickly and was flexible with meeting with us.

For just a ceremony with two cameras she had the best price that we found and the quality was very good. The editing was seamless between the two cameras!

Sent on 09/14/2012

Nicole · Married on 04/21/2012

Allison was wonderful to work with. After meeting with her the Fall before our Spring wedding we knew we were in good hands. That was obvious when two weeks before she called me to figure out the details. All other vendors I was calling and assuring that they would be there. She could see my vision (especially the desire for two cameras so I could see the look on my husband’s face when I walked down the aisle) and compromised the traditional set up due to the church’s limitations.

I had mentioned to Allison in one of our emails that a certain song was unfortunately not able to be played during our ceremony and was pleasantly surprised when she made it the music on our highlight reel – that’s true attention to detail that I would have never thought any one would have recognized but really appreciate.

I could watch my video over and over again and remember that day perfectly.

Sent on 09/18/2012

Jennifer · Married on 07/02/2011

Allison was so easy to work with and did a fantastic job on our wedding video. I did not think we would be able to do a wedding video, but Allison was very affordable and the video is exactly what we wanted. We had the video mailed to us right after we got back from our honeymoon and it was so great to watch our special day. Allison did an amazing job!!

Sent on 08/10/2011

Jessica · Married on 09/12/2009

Allison was extremely professional. She provided us with a quality video more than we could have hoped for. The sound and picture was crisp, clear and beautiful. I would recommend Allison for all you wedding and party needs!

Sent on 02/24/2011

Lauren · Married on 08/16/2008

Allison, I'm so glad you were able to do our wedding. The video you did for us went way above and beyond our expectations! Great job!

Sent on 03/02/2011

Sheena · Married on 08/25/2007

Allison was amazing!! She created a beautiful video that my husband and I will cherish forever. The quality was impeccable. I could not have asked for better service and professionalism. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 02/25/2011

Holly · Married on 09/30/2006

Allison captured our 2006 outdoor wedding that had to be moved indoors because of rain. She did not miss a beat. She is relaxed and adaptable, just what is needed on a hectic wedding day. Her editing style was concise, yet right on the mark. Even four years later I look back at our video and I am reminded of all of the most precious moments of my day. From a business perspective, dealing with Allison is a breeze. She is punctual and honest, providing her expert opinions for what is needed while respecting the desires of her clients. I would not hesitate to recommend an artist of her caliber to anyone who asked!

Sent on 03/25/2011