Captured Memories by Allison Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
    Melissa M. Married on 10/27/2019

Amazing Job

Allison was exactly what we were looking for to help capture our wedding day. She was incredibly professional while filming and caught great footage. The highlight film was perfect and the turn around time for all the videos was very quick.
    Would highly recommend!
    Courtney Married on 10/20/2018

Allison is the Best!

I really can't say enough great things about Allison! Every part of working with her was perfect. Our video turned out even better than I expected and Allison was so sweet. She is very responsive and listens to exactly what you want. I live in Florida and the wedding was in PA. I was worried about planning a wedding out of state. Allison made it so easy to work with her and was available via email or phone whenever needed. Hire Allison and you will not be disappointed!!
    Joanna Married on 09/29/2018

Allison is the best!

Choosing Allison as our videographer was easily the best wedding decision we made. She is so kind and wonderful to work with. When I watch our wedding videos it feels like I lived a dream. She did an amazing job of capturing exactly how our wedding day felt. My husband choose Allison because of her editing experience and boy was his instinct right. Her work is amazing!!!!
    Caitlin Married on 09/22/2018

Allison is amazing to work with!

Allison is amazing to work with, she made our wedding day a fairytale. Getting our wedding video back made it worth the wait! The quality of the video and all the footage she got just amazed us. I would recommend her to anyone! She truly is a sweetheart & our wedding wouldn’t have been the same without her work!
    Marcy A. Married on 07/28/2018

Weddings done for both of our sons

Allison and Dan her husband did an AMAZING job on the wedding videos. The first was in 2014, and we loved it, so we were fortunate to get them for the second one. That was July 2018. Both were SO WONDERFUL!! I cry every time I watch them, we would highly recommend Captured Memories by Allison. Also, they are very down to earth people, very nice to work with
    Kylie V. Married on 07/14/2018

Absolutely Perfect

Allison and her husband were the BEST videographers that any couple could ask for! The video they created for us is something we will cherish for the rest of our lives.
  • HARMONY
    Harmony L. Married on 07/07/2018

AMAZING from start to finish and beyond!

We 100 % recommend Captured Memories by Allison for all of your video needs on your big day. The photos are nice to have, but the video actually takes us back to the day and you can relive it. We could not be happier with our wedding film. The voiceovers, the videos, and the music was perfectly edited and Allison and her team were amazing, professional, fun, and timely. She even used some drone footage of our venue!

Also, the feedback that I have received from other people has been extremely positive. Many people told us that it was the NICEST wedding video that they had ever seen. I could not agree more. If you want high quality footage and editing, you should definitely hire Allison!
    Maria Married on 05/12/2018
    My experience working with Allison and her husband was excellent! They did an amazing job and we LOVE our video. We decided to not get a highlight video (because we didn't think we needed it) just the footage of the ceremony and the main events at the reception. They even came with us to one location for pictures and that scene turned out to be one of my favorites! Another great aspect is that we got our video in 1 month! The picture, sound, and quality were all fantastic. I highly recommend Allison and her husband!
    Kendy Married on 09/30/2017
    My husband and I decided at the eleventh hour to hire a videographer for our daughter's wedding. We had contacted three videographers but only one returned our call. That was Allison from Captured Memories and we are so grateful that she did. Allison and her husband met with us personally in our home to discuss what we wanted. They both were wonderful to work with. The worked seamlessly the entire day capturing so many moments that my husband and I never would of seen. She presented us with a highlight film as well as a longer version for us to enjoy. Both versions brought tears to my eye as they were so beautifully done. We are so pleased and would highly recommend Captured Memories by Allison for your videography needs. It was a very worthwhile investment and one will always cherish. Thank-you Allison and Dan.
    Brittany Married on 09/23/2017
    Amazing videographers! Captured so many moments and memories we will cherish forever. Very personable and easy to communicate with. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a videographer for their wedding!
    Meghan Married on 06/10/2017
    Allison and her husband made our day extra special. I wasn't going to spend the extra money on a videographer but in the end I am so happy I did. Her videos are they best thing I can take away from that amazing day and now I am able to relive it. I loved how she edited the videos and she and her husband are the kindest people. Even though I am not getting married again, if I ever need a videographer for something else, she is my number one choice.

Thank you Allison!
    Changrui Married on 05/05/2017
    Allison and her husband are great! They captured every detail in my wedding ceremony. The highlighted video is so sweet that I feel touched every time I watch it. It was wonderful experience working with Allison!
    Erin Married on 10/01/2016
    We hired Allison to do a memoir tape for my grandfather. Not your typical project, but Allison was willing to work with me (I live in Indianapolis) and drive to my grandfather's place in Moon several times to record him. This project went on for over a year, and she was ever so patient and kind!! We absolutely love the result. Thank you Allison!
    Sherry Married on 09/17/2016
    Retaining this vendor for my daughters wedding was one of best decisions. Allison was professional, reliable, creative and easy to communicate with. The finished product was terrific! So many moments were captured by Allison for us to relive for a lifetime.
    Susan Married on 08/27/2016
    We used Captured Memories by Allison for our wedding at Heinz Chapel and Edgewood Country Club in August, 2016.
    We could not have been more pleased with their professionalism and skill. They were very patient to answer our many questions. We loved our 7 minute preview video and our final video of both the ceremony and reception. We would recommend them to anyone! Christine and Joel
    Brittany Married on 05/28/2016
    Allison and her husband did a wonderful job with our wedding videography! From start to finish Allison was professional, but also so sweet and kind. They did a wonderful job of capturing our wedding day, catching things we didn't have time to notice. We're so glad we found someone who captured the biggest moments of the day in such a beautiful way. The highlight video is especially nice because we could share a piece of everything with loved ones who weren't able to attend the actual wedding. We highly recommend Allison for the great product she produces and how nice and easy it was to work with her.
    Jessica Married on 04/02/2016
    When deciding if we wanted a videographer, we worried that the camera would be a distraction. Allison and her assistant were barely noticed by my guests and wedding party. They were able to perfectly capture our wedding day! Allison is very professional and genuinely cares about making her clients' wedding memories special.
    Sharon Married on 01/30/2016
    We used Allison for my daugher's Senior pictures. Allison was flexible and easy to work with -- we scheduled several outings throughout the seasons, with several outfit changes in each. The photo shoot experience was creative and fun, even for my daughter, who hates to have her picture taken. I plan to use Allison again. I highly recommend!
  • User2495956 2+ years ago
    Allison did an awesome job with our wedding video! We were debating if we wanted to get our ceremony done or not and we are so glad that we did. The quality was really well done and we got it back in a timely manner! I would def recommend Allison!
    Ali Married on 08/15/2015
    I am so happy we stumbled upon Captured Memories by Allison. Having a videographer was a last minute decision and I am so glad Allison and her husband were available for our wedding day. They are extremely professional, talented and so easy to work with. We are absolutely in love with our video. The highlight video is a perfect clip of our wedding day and allows us to relive those wonderful memories over and over. Allison is truly amazing and I highly recommend her services!
    Roxanne Married on 06/27/2015
    Allison was so easy to work with before, during and after the wedding. She and her staff are so nice and very professional. She captured video of moments I missed at the wedding. The highlight video was absolutely beautiful. It brought tears to my eyes. I promise if you are fortunate enough to book Captured Memories by Allison, you will be so pleased. I only wish I would have found her for my two older children's wedding. She offers several packages so you may choose what works best for your budget. I would recommend her to all of my friends and family. Love Love Love the video!!!
    Mary Married on 03/14/2015
    Allison of Captured Memories was the perfect choice for our wedding day! She and Dan provided us with the most beautiful shots of the most incredible moments of our special day. She and her staff were very professional and went above and beyond to exceed our expectations. Captured Memories by Allison is the perfect choice to meet the needs of your wedding day!
  • Mara
    Mara Married on 09/13/2014
    Allison and her husband did the most beautiful job capturing every special moment of our wedding. They went above and beyond. Allison is friendly, professional and so easy to work with. I would recommend her services to anyone. Before our video was ready, she sent us a 5 minute preview. It was the perfect five minutes to help us relive the day. We sent the clip to friends and family so they could see it too. Thank you, Allison! - Mara Pollins
    Carly Married on 08/30/2014
    Wow!!! Allison was absolutely one of the BEST decisions (of many) we made for our Special Day! Honestly, we could NOT be more pleased with the results. I never write reviews, but I just had to share what a talented professional we have in the Pittsburgh area! She is gifted. She provided the style and details which were so important on our Big Day! It brought tears to our eyes.. it will forever be a treasure : )
    Jessie Married on 06/07/2014
    Allison is such an amazingly wonderful person and videographer. I was so glad she was there to capture our big day. She is talented and professional. She is also very helpful, informative and responds quickly to any questions. I highly recommend her!!