28 Reviews for Captured Memories by Allison, LLC

Reception (1)
Multi. Cameras (1)
DVD (1)
28 Captured Memories by Allison, LLC Reviews

Amazing videographers! Captured so many moments and memories we will cherish forever. Very personable and easy to communicate with. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a videographer for their wedding!

Profile Picture Brittany , 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Allison and her husband made our day extra special. I wasn't going to spend the extra money on a videographer but in the end I am so happy I did. Her videos are they best thing I can take away from that amazing day and now I am able to relive it. I loved how she edited the videos and she and her husband are the kindest people. Even though I am not getting married again, if I ever need a videographer for something else, she is my number one choice.

Thank you Allison!

Profile Picture Meghan, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Allison and her husband are great! They captured every detail in my wedding ceremony. The highlighted video is so sweet that I feel touched every time I watch it. It was wonderful experience working with Allison!

Profile Picture changrui, 5/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Blu-Ray, Documentary, Traditional, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video

We hired Allison to do a memoir tape for my grandfather. Not your typical project, but Allison was willing to work with me (I live in Indianapolis) and drive to my grandfather's place in Moon several times to record him. This project went on for over a year, and she was ever so patient and kind!! We absolutely love the result. Thank you Allison!

Profile Picture Erin, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Retaining this vendor for my daughters wedding was one of best decisions. Allison was professional, reliable, creative and easy to communicate with. The finished product was terrific! So many moments were captured by Allison for us to relive for a lifetime.

Profile Picture Sherry, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We used Captured Memories by Allison for our wedding at Heinz Chapel and Edgewood Country Club in August, 2016.
We could not have been more pleased with their professionalism and skill. They were very patient to answer our many questions. We loved our 7 minute preview video and our final video of both the ceremony and reception. We would recommend them to anyone! Christine and Joel

Profile Picture Susan, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Allison and her husband did a wonderful job with our wedding videography! From start to finish Allison was professional, but also so sweet and kind. They did a wonderful job of capturing our wedding day, catching things we didn't have time to notice. We're so glad we found someone who captured the biggest moments of the day in such a beautiful way. The highlight video is especially nice because we could share a piece of everything with loved ones who weren't able to attend the actual wedding. We highly recommend Allison for the great product she produces and how nice and easy it was to work with her.

Profile Picture Brittany, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

When deciding if we wanted a videographer, we worried that the camera would be a distraction. Allison and her assistant were barely noticed by my guests and wedding party. They were able to perfectly capture our wedding day! Allison is very professional and genuinely cares about making her clients' wedding memories special.

Profile Picture Jessica , 4/2/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Storytelling, Ceremony, Reception, Blu-Ray

We used Allison for my daugher's Senior pictures. Allison was flexible and easy to work with -- we scheduled several outings throughout the seasons, with several outfit changes in each. The photo shoot experience was creative and fun, even for my daughter, who hates to have her picture taken. I plan to use Allison again. I highly recommend!

Profile Picture Sharon, 1/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Allison did an awesome job with our wedding video! We were debating if we wanted to get our ceremony done or not and we are so glad that we did. The quality was really well done and we got it back in a timely manner! I would def recommend Allison!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/17/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Blu-Ray, DVD, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras

I am so happy we stumbled upon Captured Memories by Allison. Having a videographer was a last minute decision and I am so glad Allison and her husband were available for our wedding day. They are extremely professional, talented and so easy to work with. We are absolutely in love with our video. The highlight video is a perfect clip of our wedding day and allows us to relive those wonderful memories over and over. Allison is truly amazing and I highly recommend her services!

Profile Picture Ali, 8/15/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Allison was so easy to work with before, during and after the wedding. She and her staff are so nice and very professional. She captured video of moments I missed at the wedding. The highlight video was absolutely beautiful. It brought tears to my eyes. I promise if you are fortunate enough to book Captured Memories by Allison, you will be so pleased. I only wish I would have found her for my two older children's wedding. She offers several packages so you may choose what works best for your budget. I would recommend her to all of my friends and family. Love Love Love the video!!!

Profile Picture Roxanne, 6/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Allison of Captured Memories was the perfect choice for our wedding day! She and Dan provided us with the most beautiful shots of the most incredible moments of our special day. She and her staff were very professional and went above and beyond to exceed our expectations. Captured Memories by Allison is the perfect choice to meet the needs of your wedding day!

Profile Picture Mary, 3/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Allison and her husband did the most beautiful job capturing every special moment of our wedding. They went above and beyond. Allison is friendly, professional and so easy to work with. I would recommend her services to anyone. Before our video was ready, she sent us a 5 minute preview. It was the perfect five minutes to help us relive the day. We sent the clip to friends and family so they could see it too. Thank you, Allison! - Mara Pollins

Profile Picture Mara, 9/13/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Wow!!! Allison was absolutely one of the BEST decisions (of many) we made for our Special Day! Honestly, we could NOT be more pleased with the results. I never write reviews, but I just had to share what a talented professional we have in the Pittsburgh area! She is gifted. She provided the style and details which were so important on our Big Day! It brought tears to our eyes.. it will forever be a treasure : )

Profile Picture Carly, 8/30/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Allison is such an amazingly wonderful person and videographer. I was so glad she was there to capture our big day. She is talented and professional. She is also very helpful, informative and responds quickly to any questions. I highly recommend her!!

Profile Picture Jessie, 6/7/14, 10 Reviews
Category: Videography

Allison and Dan (a wonderful husband and wife team) were fabulous as our wedding videographers! I had contacted Allison early on in my planning process because I was familiar with her work and wanted to talk about pricing and what she offered. My husband and I wanted a video record of the day just for posterity's sake but had been unsure about professional videography. Our thinking was that we'd put the focus on photography and maybe have a friend record it from the seats just in case something happened that a photograph wouldn't capture, and the thought was we'd always remember the "moving images" of memories in our heads the way we experienced them rather than through the lens of a video camera. But after talking with Allison about my hesitations and needs and what she could do for us based on those, I'm incredibly glad we decided to have professional videography and glad that Captured Memories by Allison was able to provide that for us.

They were very flexible with my needs for the day and had some great suggestions. We ended up having two cameras recording the ceremony, which I loved because then they could edit the best angles together and not miss a thing in the final copy. I also appreciated that she had a mic on both my husband and the officiant so none of the quiet moments at the altar were lost. We decided on one camera for the reception, but even with only one rolling, they were right on top of the action, always ready to hit record when something was about to happen. And it was such a fun surprise when my husband and I sat down to watch the DVD and had video greetings from many of our guests during the reception. Between the beautiful moments/sound bites in the ceremony that would have been lost in the cobwebs of memory and two amazing and misty-eye-inducing speeches from the best man and maid of honor at the reception, we are so happy we have a professional, well-done video of our day from this team!!

Profile Picture User4387279, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

They were wonderful! I contacted Allison very late and she still was able to meet all my accommodations. They have wonderful service and are very friendly. My DVD makes me cry every time I watch it, it's so amazing!

Profile Picture Gwen, 7/13/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I had Allison from Captured Memories by Allison at our wedding on June 1st and I am so so SO happy about the wedding video!! She did such an amazing job and captured so many great moments that you do not remember on your day! Our video had everything from our first dance, bridal party dance, parent dances, tosses, best man and maid of honor speeches, reception...everything and more!! I would HIGHLY recommend Allison to anyone who is getting married! I cannot stop watching our DVD, I just love it! :) Thank you Allison for making our day so special and for being so amazing to work with!!!! :)
Stephanie R.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/1/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

My son was getting married and they decided to just have friends video tape the wedding. Three weeks before the wedding, I realized that probably wasn't a good idea so I went on a last minute search for a videographer. Thank God I found Allison and fortunately for us she was available. She video taped our wedding and did a beautiful job. I would definately recommend her for any occasion!

Linda, Boquet Pa

Profile Picture Linda , 8/18/12, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Two cameras were used to capture our wedding ceremony. I have no rating for a reception as well but she was very fun to work with, responded to emails quickly and was flexible with meeting with us.

For just a ceremony with two cameras she had the best price that we found and the quality was very good. The editing was seamless between the two cameras!

Profile Picture User2655989, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

Allison was wonderful to work with. After meeting with her the Fall before our Spring wedding we knew we were in good hands. That was obvious when two weeks before she called me to figure out the details. All other vendors I was calling and assuring that they would be there. She could see my vision (especially the desire for two cameras so I could see the look on my husband’s face when I walked down the aisle) and compromised the traditional set up due to the church’s limitations.

I had mentioned to Allison in one of our emails that a certain song was unfortunately not able to be played during our ceremony and was pleasantly surprised when she made it the music on our highlight reel – that’s true attention to detail that I would have never thought any one would have recognized but really appreciate.

I could watch my video over and over again and remember that day perfectly.

Profile Picture Nicole, 4/21/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Allison was so easy to work with and did a fantastic job on our wedding video. I did not think we would be able to do a wedding video, but Allison was very affordable and the video is exactly what we wanted. We had the video mailed to us right after we got back from our honeymoon and it was so great to watch our special day. Allison did an amazing job!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/2/11, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography

Allison was extremely professional. She provided us with a quality video more than we could have hoped for. The sound and picture was crisp, clear and beautiful. I would recommend Allison for all you wedding and party needs!

Profile Picture Jessica , 9/12/09, 1 Review