Captured Emotions Wedding Photography Reviews

31 | Apalachin, NY

31 Reviews for Captured Emotions Wedding Photography

Alexis · Married on 06/05/2010

LOVE Captured Emotions!!! I have stunning pictures to remember my special day by. The photographers were professional, courteous and fun. They took all the shots we asked for and many more that we love. I want to have another wedding just so I can hire them again!! =) So blessed to have had them be a part of my day. We have fabulous pictures that will last a lifetime.

Sent on 07/20/2010

Natasha · Married on 01/30/2010

They were awesome! They came to my place to truly go over what I wanted. They were also there at reversal to get a feel for the the next day. They were happy to be there and they actually enjoy their job. My photos were Lovely! And helped me through getting my album together. I've recommended then to other friends getting married.

Sent on 01/12/2011

Beth · Married on 05/02/2009

Love Jeanette and her staff! They did a great job at our wedding and were SO easy to work with. We have so many wonderful pictures of the day, and they did a fantistic job of creating our album. They were so easy to work with. They also did our engamement pictures. I would reccommend them to anyone; engagment, wedding or otherwise!

Sent on 01/13/2011

Katie · Married on 09/29/2007

My husband and I were very happy with Captured Emotions photographing our wedding! Their photographers were prompt, personable, and put us and our families at ease the whole day. During the ceremony, they were very unobtrusive, but still captured all the big moments; and during the reception were quick to respond to our requests for any pictures. Finally, they worked with us to create our album the way we wanted, and it came out beautifully! We would definitely recommend Captured Emotions.

Sent on 08/12/2010

Victoria · Married on 06/15/2018

Captured Emotions came HIGHLY recommended by my maid of honor and she did not disappoint! My fiance and I had not had any sort of professional pictures taken since our senior pictures YEARS ago. To say we were anxious about our engagement shoot is an understatement, but Jeannette made us feel so comfortable and at ease as soon as we arrived. The lighting, time of day, location, and poses were just perfect! The turn around time on pictures was so quick as well! We instantly knew after our engagement shoot that Jeannette was the perfect photographer to capture our special day. As the wedding grew closer, Jeannette was so flexible and accommodating when it came to scheduling, locations, and the pictures we wanted captured. From the moment Jeannette and her 2nd photographer Jen arrived until the very end of our reception, I did not worry about 1 thing! They were both so on top of EVERYTHING and were snapping pictures that I had not even thought about wanting! Reflecting back on our day and all of the BEAUTIFUL pictures, my husband and I were so impressed by all of the photos captured throughout our ceremony and reception. Jeannette and Jen blended right into the ceremony and reception, making them literally camera ninjas!! I could go on for ever about how wonderful Captured Emotions is!!! I highly recommend them to capture your special day!

Sent on 07/26/2018

Sara · Married on 09/04/2010

3.0

The photographers were very friendly and helpful. They were right there with me on the day-of and helped me to feel at ease.
    The album was absolutely beautiful and they worked with us to make it exactly what we wanted. It was great that they offer the copyright release (for an extra price) so that you can print photos yourself.

The price of packages cannot be beat. However, I feel you also get what you pay for. Examples: We asked for some photos that were not taken. I was disappointed with the photos taken at the ceremony - the angle wasn't the best. We hardly have any photos of the bride with the bridal party and we have no full-length shot of just the bride. Alot of shots taken outside were ruined by wind. Alot of our portraits are the same poses used for all brides/grooms, not much individuality in them. I feel the photographers could have been more creative in coming up with shots and working with the weather.
    I recommend to provide a list, in writing, of what you specifically want - be specific and prepared with your requests - Bring example photos of poses you like ... etc. .. it is your day, make sure it's perfect for you!

Overall, I'd still reccommend Captured Emotions to future brides.

Sent on 01/25/2011