Captured by Elle Reviews

Great Photos! She's awesome to work with! She makes your day extra special

Sent on 10/14/2015

Thanks so much Nicole! The pleasure was all mine :) Hugs, Elle

Michele · Married on 08/01/2015

I’m so glad we found Elle on our search for the perfect wedding photographer! She was so fun to work with, and you can tell that she truly loves what she does. I love how excited she gets over capturing the perfect shots. I knew from our very first email communication that she was going to be great to work with. One of my favorite things about her is her quick response time. She never went longer than a day before getting back to us. Also, I couldn’t believe how fast she had our pictures ready, both our engagement session and our wedding photos. She is super organized, and made sure to capture every moment that we noted as important to us. I absolutely loved every photo she took. She has the best eye, and catches everything! She is so smooth that we completely forgot she was snapping pictures in the background. She worked well with our other vendors, also. I would highly recommend her to anyone. She knows what she is doing, and we will definitely be using her again in the future. She is the best!

Sent on 10/21/2015

Captured by Elle's reply:

I SO appreciate your kind words Michele! You and Chris were an absolute joy to work with :)))) Big hugs, Elle

Becca · Married on 07/10/2015

Elle was amazing. We found her at the very last minute and the photos she took were incredible. Her and her assistant, Vidal, we're so focused on the details. They truly captured the beauty of our wedding at Paradise Cove Orlando. At times I didn't even notice they were there while they took photos which is a sign of a great photographer. Even better is that she uploaded sneak peek photos 24 hours later. I highly recommend her for any and all photo services. Thanks again Elle for making this day so special!

Sent on 07/15/2015

Captured by Elle's reply:

Thank you so much love! Your wedding was truly beautiful and it was so much fun to capture it for you both. Big hugs, Elle

Elle was amazing to work with from the moment we hired her! She did so much more than just take photos.. She helped recommend vendors, put together a timeline for us, helped with planning our engagement session and more! She truly went above and beyond. She is so friendly and personable that everyone felt comfortable around her. A million thanks to Elle and her team!

Sent on 06/18/2015

Captured by Elle's reply:

Thank you again for allowing me to share in your big day-- you guys were awesome! Warmest wishes always, Elle

Troy · Married on 03/30/2015

Thanks a million Elle, you truly captured the beauty of our incredible wedding at the Lake Mary Event Center. You were fun yet very professional. We had a great time with you, thanks again. Troy and Belinda Grifffin.

Sent on 05/30/2015

You guys made my job easy with all of your beautifulness ;) Hugs!! Elle

I am so lucky to have found Elle one day while playing around on facebook (in which now she has her own website as well!). Elle and her assistant have an amazing eye and are super creative. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer! She made us so comfortable and was so sneaky, I didn't even notice she was there while she took photos which is a sign of a great photographer. She took all the shots I wanted and even added in some very creative ones of her own. Thank you Elle and good luck in all that you do!!! :)

Sent on 10/02/2014

Captured by Elle's reply:

Thanks so much for trusting me to capture your special day.. I had a blast with you guys! Big hugs, Elle

Stefanie · Married on 07/05/2014

Elle is amazing!!!! I highly recommend her to anyone getting married in central Florida! She captured every moment we asked for and then some! I couldnt be happier! Not only is she a great photographer, but she is incredibly personable and everyone at the wedding commented how great she is!

Sent on 07/09/2014

Captured by Elle's reply:

You are SO sweet Stefanie! It was such an honor to have been able to capture your special day. I wish you and Tony nothing but the best ;) Hugssss, Elle

Ashley · Married on 06/19/2014

Elle was absolutely wonderful! She worked with me for several weeks listening to all my concerns and worry. On the day of our vow renewal she was so sweet and super easy to work with! She gave us great direction and the final products came out simply stunning. I couldn't have found a better photography to capture our fairytale sunrise beach photos! I will be using her again and recommending her to all my friends! =)

Sent on 07/17/2014

Captured by Elle's reply:

You were a true pleasure to work with Ashley & the crazy early morning drive was definitely worth it to photograph such an awesome couple like the two of you! Thanks for allowing me to be a part of your day. Warmly, Elle

Carra · Married on 05/18/2014

Elle was our wedding photographer for our wedding on May 18th. She was a great inspiration to our wedding and the pictures came out beautiful indoor as well as outdoors. She is very creative in her work and she put her special touch to the pictures and they were amazing. She is very organized and I had nothing to worry about. I would highly recommend to others.. I am very glad I found her. Thank you for making our special day even more memorable.

Tricarra & Rahshan

Sent on 07/12/2014

Captured by Elle's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Carra! It's wonderful clients like you that make my job fun & easy :) It was great to work with you both! Big hugs, Elle

sabrina · event on 05/05/2014

Elle provided my husband and I with some high quality photos. My husband and I were on vacation and getting married in Orlando, FL... We called up Elle a few days prior to arriving to see if she was available to take some "Engagement/Newly Married" type photos and lucky for us... She was. She totally worked around our very limited schedule to make sure we got exactly what we wanted. I think she has a great eye. I really loved some the angles she shot from with our photos. I would definitely use her again in the future.

Sent on 07/30/2014