115 Reviews for Capture POD Photo Booth Rental

Backdrop(s) (18)
Props (18)
Delivery (16)
Clean Up (15)
Social Media Integration (11)
Enclosed Booth (4)
CD/DVD of Images (2)
Showroom (1)

So happy we chose capturepod for our photo booth. Our guests had such a great time using the photo booth and capturepod provided some fun props. I do suggest that if you want to make your photobooth a little more personal to your event, you should add some of your own props. I did, and the guests loved it!
The best part about the photo booth is the scrapbook you are given at the end of the event with all the duplicate pictures of your guests. It is so fun so look through to see all the fun moments your guests had!
Also, capturepod offers many options for backdrops and they create great designs for your photo strips. I would recommend capturepod to everyone for any event! I hope to use them again for future celebrations!
THANK YOU CAPTURE POD!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jennine, 2/16/19, 10 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Backdrop(s), Prints, Props, Social Media Integration, Photobooth

We hired Capture POD to bring the Capture Razzi to our wedding, and what a great decision that was! Everyone had the best time taking photos and playing with all of the props. And we got an awesome scrap book filled with hilarious photos and well wishes by the end of the night. If you’re looking for that fun, something extra for your party, I would encourage you to strongly consider bringing on Capture POD!

Profile Picture Donna, 4/9/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Fun with a neat rustic twist that fit our theme, they have great backdrops!

Profile Picture Jordan, 3/4/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Backdrop(s), Prints, Props, Delivery, Setup, Photobooth

This is the best money you can spend on your wedding/event!!!!!! We purchased the guest-book option and used the photos as our takeaway gift. Alex worked with us leading up to our wedding and on the day of, and went above and beyond... which seems to be the mentality of the entire company!

Profile Picture zena, 3/2/17, 11 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Feeling so lucky that I chose Capture Pod for our photobooth. They were extremely accommodating and always very responsive. The pictures and gifs turned out amazing!!! I was shocked how quickly they got them over to us to enjoy!! Highly recommend using Capture Pod for any event!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Alexandra, 10/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

Alex and the capture pod team was great to work with! We did the open booth option and went with their rose gold glitter sequins backdrop and a boxwood hedge as a backdrop behind our table. They let us rent both to use for our wedding for not much more money. Rose gold was our colors, however with the flash, the backdrop for the pictures looked silver in pictures....props they came with were great as well. Definitely would recommend!

Profile Picture User4772288, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Backdrop(s), Prints, Photobooth

This was one of the highlights of our whole wedding for our guests!! Never a dull moment with a photo booth is around. We used the Capture RAZZI and it was a HIT! Every age range had fun with the props and taking photos. They were on time and so responsive with every email I had prior to the event. Thank you so much for entertaining our guests and providing them a little memento from our big day to take home ---- even if they are silly photos!!!! The guest book with a photo strip and a little comment was fantastic too. One the best things after the wedding is everyone posting the GIFS or photos that can be found on their website! The best way to describle CapturePOD is extremely reliable, great customer service, and so friendly at the wedding with all of our guests. xoxo

Profile Picture Claire, 3/18/16, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Backdrop(s), Prints, Props, Photobooth

I highly recommend Capture Pod for Photo Booth needs! Capture Pod was professional, great, + easy to work with; their equipment was cutting edge design + social media enabled; and everyone loved their capabilities (including my now-husband & me) such as text photo, link hashtag, share to Facebook, share to twitter, customize photostrip, etc!

I choose Capture Pod b/c they had great reviews (online and by my wedding venue); they had the best prices & packages compared to other Biltmore approved Photo Booth companies; their customer service was great; the equipment (Capture Razzi) was VERY cool looking; and they were part of the approved vendors list from The Biltmore Hotel.

They have a great website which i was able to read about the photo booths. When I called Capture Pod, a professional & delightful man named Alex was able to answer all my questions, countered with good questions regarding my needs/venue, and quickly provided me quotes/availability via the phone and email. They were so easy to work with to customize my photostrip layout & the backdrop - they have links to show you all options & to make selections. On day of, they worked great with my coordinator & hotel; provided great support to my guests; and even went above & beyond to provide me with an album, aside from the link with all the photos/gifs. SO HAPPY WITH THEIR SERVICES! :) A++++++

Profile Picture Michelle, 2/6/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Backdrop(s), Prints, Props, Social Media Integration, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Photobooth

They were great! The team was on time, the photo booth was on point and our guests love the prints. We will definitely use them again.

Profile Picture User6316518, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Enclosed Booth, Prints, Photobooth, Setup

Carlos did a great job during our event, we really enjoyed utilizing capture pod. Arrival time was at 4:30pm instead of 3pm however he was set up in just enough time.

Profile Picture Elinor, 1/14/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Photobooth, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

Great photos, very professional and on time. Fun props and great backdrops. I love that they included an album with the photos.

Profile Picture danielle, 1/9/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The Picture were a Great addition to our Party!

Profile Picture User6211463, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Backdrop(s), Photobooth, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

Capturepod was wonderful to work with. They are very professional and the process was easy. We always enjoy working with them. Their staff arrives on time /early to set up, the pre-planning stage was easy. Overall, would highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Amanda, 12/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Capture Pod was a huge success at my wedding! They were on time, professional and very fun. My guests absolutely loved the photo booth and my husband and I loved the scrapbook of pictures at the end of the night. Capture Pod also sent us all of the digital pictures the Monday after our wedding. We would highly recommend this vendor to everyone we know and we plan on using them again in the future!

Profile Picture User5043920, 2+ years ago, 14 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Clean Up, Setup, Photobooth, Backdrop(s), Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

Everything was awesome, proactive, reactive and very well executed. Thank you

Profile Picture Lorena , 12/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I've worked with this vendor several times for many work events and every time they exceed expectation!

Profile Picture User6173538, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

LOVE working with everyone at Capture POD. Their service and execution is always above and beyond. On the night, I almost forget that they're there until I see all the amazing pictures and fun everyone is having/had due to their contribution. Thanks again a million times!

Profile Picture Larissa, 12/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Backdrop(s), Prints, Props, Photobooth, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

It was fun and everyone enjoy taking funny photos. Our attendee Jose was on time and very professional.

It is worth the money.

Profile Picture User6057271, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Photobooth

Used this company on a few different occasions. Great customer service and fab photos!

Profile Picture Jada, 11/13/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Photobooth, Backdrop(s), Prints, Props, Social Media Integration, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

I absolutely LOVED working with you and your team. You made this entire process great. My only feedback would be that it would be nice to be able to access our online gallery without additional charges being assessed, and also better props like boas and wigs and silly hats for the photo booth. The current assortment feels pretty sparse. Otherwise, it was great working with you!

Profile Picture Cristian, 10/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Great service - on time, responsible, friendly! Would recommend for sure.

Profile Picture Meghan, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

As an event professional, I absolutely love working with Capture Pod! From my first email of inquiry for an event to the final shot taken at an event, they are incredibly professional, flexible and provide excellent service. I highly recommend their services for your next event. Maria Maloof, Founder of House of Maloof

Profile Picture Maria, 8/29/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Carlos and his team joined us for our Chamber Hospitality Panel and it was a great success. Having his photo booth in attendance really enhanced the experience and, added a bit of whimsy to an otherwise corporate event. Thank you Carlos...we look forward to the next time!!!

Profile Picture Steve, 8/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

They are great to work with before the event, a please at the event & the pictures are not only terrific souvenirs for the guests, but also a fun reminder for us.

Profile Picture User5350726, 2+ years ago, 1 Review