22 Reviews for Captivation Photography

One Event/Day (1)
Flush Mount (1)
Matted Prints (1)
Proofs (1)

Lori did an amazing job along with Erin, the pictures came out beautiful. I would highly recommend .

Profile Picture Meredith, 4/29/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: High-Res Images, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files

Lori and her team were absolutely amazing to work with! They were attentive, flexible, professional and extremely easy to work with. Lori made us feel beyond comfortable. She incorporated both myself (the bride) and my husbands needs/concerns so there was no added stress when it came to our special day. Even with our large bridal party, she was able to get everything to go smoothly and in a timely manner. She captured every moment of the day beautifully and even provided the pictures to us in amazing timing as well. I would highly recommend Lori and her team!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

I would definitely highly recommend her and I'm going to be using her in the future it rained on my wedding October 14th but she made all my pictures beautiful I've told all my friends about her she is completely professional and top quality work

Photo for Captivation Photography Review - Lori was the best photographer ever met she made my day perf
Photo for Captivation Photography Review - Even with rain she made all my pictures Beautiful
Photo for Captivation Photography Review - Lori caught the most special moments for me. Highly recommen
Profile Picture Lisa, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

I would highly recommend Captivation Photography & Video to any couple getting married. Lori was our Videographer and from the minute we chatted she understood my concerns and needs for my daughters wedding. She did an amazing job covering the wedding & reception, she was so nice, reasonably priced and so professional! The final product of the Video DVD was exactly what we had hoped for. She caught so many special moments of the day. I can't thank Lori enough for the memories we will have for a lifetime!!

Profile Picture Dawn, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lori from Captivation was absolutely phenomenal. Her professionalism, innovative ideas, layouts and imagery is a must for anyone wishing to capture their most precious moments.

Profile Picture Veronica , 9/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Lori and her staff are awesome

Profile Picture Paula , 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Lori from captivation is the best. I have used her for other occasions, so there was no other option for my upcoming wedding. She makes me feel extremely comfortable and picked up on my personality the took photos to match for my engagement photos. She also knew a great spot to take the photos and eas very accommodating. Great personality and easy to work with cant wait to work with her again for the wedding!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Karen, 5/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Lori was a dream to work with!! She did our engagement and wedding photos! I can not say enough good things about Lori and her team. They made the wedding day so easy and wonderful! I HIGHLY recommend Lori and her team!

Profile Picture Alayna, 2/18/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

I truly cannot say enough good things about Lori at Captivation. From the day we met her, my fiance and I knew that she was the perfect fit for our big day. Our initial meeting was laid back and friendly with no pressure. We booked her immediately and are so happy we did! Our engagement shoot was amazing - Lori suggested a beautiful park in the area and stopped at all the right points to get great pictures - they all came out beautifully! Leading up to the wedding, Lori was excited herself and it made us even more excited to work with her! On the day of, she made everyone feel comfortable amidst the stress and tension of getting ready. Her calm and professional demeanor was exactly what I needed. Captivation Photography went above and beyond during our wedding day and we are so grateful for Lori and her services. We look forward to working with her again in the future!

Profile Picture Natalia, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Engagement Shoot, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints

I was nervous to choose a photographer for our wedding on Cape Cod. I had no idea where to go or who to trust. I had heard so many horror stories of bad photographers. When I came across Captivation Photography I looked into Lori's reputation. I couldn't find a bad review and now I know why. After I first reached out to her I got a very quick response. She was professional, easy going, flexible and had a great attitude. She was willing to work with us on our budget and all she wanted to do was give us what we wanted. She knows when to lead and when to follow. She drove several hours and was early. She kept the mood light and was able to deal with the chaos of all the people surrounding us. I am so glad we decided to go with her, I would recommend her to any of my friends and family.

Profile Picture User7261375, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

It was a pleasure working with Lori she was very professional my pictures came out beautuful . I will definitely use captivation photography again in the near future

Profile Picture Monica, 7/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lori was amazing to work with ! She was very attentive , flexible & paid close attention to my wishes ! I recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer ❤️

Profile Picture Meghan , 7/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Very quick to respond very affordable very easy to work with. Paid attention to detail and dealt with a demanding bride quite nicely!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 6/27/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Lori has years of experience and captures the most beautiful moments given any obstacles. We had our family picture taken at the beach with our family dog and a storm coming. Lori new exactly what to do when contending with the wind the sky and the dog. She was able to take the most amazing picture of the 6 of us and we all look great and even Rascal our dog is looking at the camera. I get so many compliments on our family portrait. And it was incredibly affordable. She is very professional, accessible and very personable. By the end of your event she will be family!

Profile Picture Erin, 9/23/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lori was professional and her photos are great! She was quick, kind and patient when responding to my many many questions! I was very happy with how our wedding photos came out.

Profile Picture Kerri, 9/6/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Lori was a pleasure to work with from our first contact. She was very responsive to my emails and took the time to get to know us and the important moments that we wanted to capture on out big day. On the day of the wedding Lori exceeded my expectations! Lori was unobtrusive when she needed to be capturing beautiful and special moments, as well as being open to our suggestions making our wedding photos fun and that much more special to us! Overall I could not have asked for a better experience or quality of work, especially for the price!

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/13/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We are so glad we contacted Lori Guillette and Captivation Photography! Lori captured the most perfect moments from our day, exquisite photos of every detail from start to finish! We hardly knew Lori was there until we saw the photos, candids to staged, and realized what a consumate proferssional she is!

When we look at the photos, we can't help but to feel the warmth and love of that celebration. Thank you, Lori, for bringing that to us!

Rade & Roy

Profile Picture Rade, 8/3/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Lori and Michael from captivation photographed our wedding. My husband and I are thrilled with our choice. They were flexible as to where we wanted pictures done and made sure to completely capture everything that was important to us. The vast majority of the night we didn’t even realize they were there because they made sure to take photos of the day without being intrustive to the party and guests. I have recommended them already to family and friends and will continue in the future.

Profile Picture Courtney, 7/20/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints

Lori was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was professional, patient, and very flexible. She also put up with my indecisiveness in picking the photos we wanted to keep! Working with Lori was like working with an old friend -- after a few minutes during our first meeting, I felt like I knew her for years. We look at our photos often and have loved our wedding video -- these are memories we will love forever. Thanks to Lori for everything!

Profile Picture Mary, 8/15/08, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

captivation was excellent! Lori was so easy to work with and so much fun too. We never felt stressed out or that doing our photos were a chore. She blended in with all of us and we really bonded together! Her second photographer, Michael, was a great guy! He got so many angles and again, he was so much fun! I would definitely recommend Captivation to anyone!

Profile Picture Tina, 10/25/13, 1 Review
4.7

Lori is very personable and very friendly. We had our engagement photos done with her and she made us super comfortable and made the session a lot of fun! At that point we knew we wanted to book her for our wedding! We are getting photography and video services through Captivation Photography and we think her pricing is very reasonable. Can't wait for the big day! :)

Profile Picture Angelina, 8/28/16, 2 Reviews