Captivate Photography Reviews

7 | Santa Clarita, CA

7 Reviews for Captivate Photography

Kaitlyn G. · Married on 02/13/2021

Amazing quality, worth every penny

I am convinced that Joshua Scott is a photography wizard. He keeps the mood light with music and conversation, making sure everyone is comfortable. I’ve been doing sessions with Josh since i was a freshman in college, and had the honor of having him as the photographer at my wedding. I would highly recommend Josh to anyone looking to capture all the important moments of their big day.

Sent on 03/19/2021

Ashlynn M. · Married on 10/18/2020

Incredible

Like many other couples our wedding was not as planned due to Covid 19. But through it all Josh was an incredible photographer! I had gotten Covid two weeks before our wedding so we had to cancel the Big Celebration but still got married this past October! Josh was so eager to help us in anyway possible and we just took our wedding photos about three weeks ago!
    He was an incredible energetic photographer and really made the session feel natural and brought back all the feelings we had and more on our wedding day!
    I would 1000% recommend him to anyone for any kinds of photos you are looking for!

Sent on 06/01/2021
  • O

Olivia P. · Married on 08/08/2020

Josh is amazing!

Josh is absolutely amazing!! We booked him to be our wedding photographer and I could not be happier. He takes the time to explain his vision to you and is genuinely so excited to be with you. His excitement made me feel more excited and comfortable. He also got our engagement pictures to us the same day that we took them!! I would highly recommend Josh. It is the best and easiest decision you will ever have to make for your wedding. Our guests and bridal party loved him just as much as we did! Don't miss out on using him for your wedding!

Sent on 03/22/2021
  • Azriela

Azriela C. · Married on 06/28/2020

exceptional photographer who goes above and beyond.

josh

josh photographed our wedding and so quickly delivered the most beautiful photos that i couldn’t be happier with. the photos he captures transforms an ordinary location into something out of a magazine. his passion for photography shines through his creative ideas and beautiful editing skills. if you think you may be awkward during a professional photo shoot, josh is the photographer for you because he communicates the poses he is envisioning in a way that is so natural and fun, all while making you feel comfortable and confident. he gets just as excited for the shoot as you are and literally hypes you up so much and makes the experience so fun and so memorable. he has amazing energy and is so relatable and personal, becoming an instant friend. our package included a complimentary engagement shoot which made our wedding day run so smoothly because of the trust we established. josh also was diligent throughout the event with helping us stick to our timeline and he made sure we got every shot we wanted. something special about josh is that he is always ready to jump in and help when something goes awry during the event. i will never forget how we forgot the speaker to play ceremony music for our elopement and josh ran right away to go get his wireless speaker that he had nearby. he just truly cares for you, your event, and making it run as smoothly as possible by helping in any way he can. he is exceptional at his art and running his own small business. i truly couldn’t recommend anyone better to capture your special moments!!

Sent on 03/21/2021

Amber N. · Married on 04/25/2020

You will not regret hiring josh!

Not only is Josh an amazing photographer, he is an even better person! Please know that if you hire Josh, you will be getting more than money can buy! He is a sincere and genuine person who takes pride in his work and loves those that he’s working with. He helped my husband and I so much during the pandemic when our wedding was such an uncertainty. He was calm, rational, patient, understanding, and optimistic. Not to mention his photoshoots are so fun and the pictures capture real joy and lasting memories. Both shoots we’ve had with him involved not just great pictures, but great memories we will have forever. He sets the tone with his outgoing personality and makes everything super chill. We love him! Highly recommended! You won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 06/10/2021

Grace E. · Married on 06/01/2019

So prepared and went above and beyond!

Josh was the photographer for my wedding and I was so impressed and pleased with the way the pictures turned out! Josh talked with me in advance to get an idea of what I wanted, had a schedule set for the day so I wouldn’t have to worry about anything, and was extremely thorough and professional. He was very comfortable to work with and had such an energetic and positive personality which was a perfect fit for our day! He acted quick on his fit when there were some time circumstances and he immediately found a great spot to take first look pictures. Josh captured so many beautiful moments from the day and I would absolutely recommend him for any event that you want to remember completely!

Sent on 03/22/2021