Captain Bill Reviews

81 | Navarre, FL

81 Reviews for Captain Bill

• User3420100 · event on: 05/24/2013

Loved the staff. Easy to work with. Lived up to reputation and delivered beyond our expectation!

Sent on 07/25/2013

Sammy · event on: 04/25/2014

Our event was an overnight event for Relay for Life. Capt'n Bill and help was very flexible and easy to work with. The sound quality and equipment was superb. I would highly recommend this company to do your next event. We look forward to working with them next year as well.

Sent on 05/27/2014
  • User3367209 · event on: 06/25/2013

4.2
      3.5

Really enjoyed working with Bill and Wendalls. Just had a misunderstanding about payment.

Sent on 07/02/2013

Darpan · Married on 06/23/2013

4.2
      3.0
      3.0

Bill was very prompt with his service and was on schedule for delivery and pick up. I really appreciated the fact that he would drop in to check that everything is working as planned, both in the evening when I arrived, and in the morning before the wedding ceremony. He was there to answer questions and make adjustments as we needed and this was greatly appreciated.

Sent on 06/28/2013

2.4
      0.5
      0.5

Great DJ. Great entertainer. Does not get along with certain wedding planners. Threatened to cancel his service 5 days before event took place due to his opinion of our wedding planner.
    Unneeded stress on bride and groom.

Sent on 06/29/2013

Captain Bill's reply:

Don't really know how to respond to this review. Client never knew that the wedding planners were so screwed up and that HE AND HIS BRIDE WERE destined to have no wedding at all. I did the only thing I could to bring everyone on the same page and his wedding was phenomenal considering that it was going to be a train wreck a week before. I paid the price with the review but, I am so happy that I was able to help them have a great marriage ceremony and reception. Incidentally, the wedding planner involved in this wedding is the review above from BETSY. Where she indicates how thankful she was for my assistance and understanding.

Heather · Married on 03/04/2017

1.0

The only reason I would give them a 5 star is the refund! The entire night thank God was saved by the decor, food and all of the guests!!! We have NEVER been to a wedding with such A horrible DJ and so disappointing especially considering it wa sour own wedding!! Considering that we had a time line put together for over 3 months in advance.....I would have thought different! He canceled on me the day before the wedding saying due to an illness.....we are human and we understand that; However, they told us that they were sending 2 experienced DJ's in their place......that they had been practicing for weeks.....(then why didn't they tell us earlier?!!?....we had a back up DJ for these reasons but due to such short notice as In less than 24 hrs it wasn't doable) only to find out from the guys the NIGHT of the wedding.....they have NEVER DJ'd a wedding before EVER!!! Worst ever!!!!!! Every vendor, guest and family repeatedly asked us if we were going to ask for a refund!! Only props to them is for issuing a refund!

Sent on 03/13/2017