Caprice Design&Decor Reviews

16 | Parker Dam, CA

16 Reviews for Caprice Design&Decor

• I

Isabella · Married on 10/17/2015

Hiring Caprice Design and Decor was one of the best decisions we could have made for our wedding day. We have gotten a countless number of compliments on the flowers. Katya went above and beyond with the flowers and decor on our wedding day. Her communication was prompt and professional. She was very attentive to our needs and was able to personalize her designs based on the many requests we had. Her work is beautiful - the final product was breathtaking. She was available for both set-up and take-down, which completely put us at ease. We could continue to gush about our flowers, but are too busy staring at them in our home right now. Thank you Thank you! Beautiful.

• O

Oksana · Married on 01/03/2015

Dear Katya Agasiyants and Caprice Design & Decore team! Thank you all for your excellent work and your support. You have really made our day special and have taken my worries away.
    Thank you for all your efforts and dedication. Your sincere service needs all our encouragement and appreciation.
    I am very fortunate to avail your services and I am really happy that I had you for carrying out this difficult work. Thank you very much.
    Your job was timely and very helpful. It deserves all my appreciation. I am sure your job done here will fetch you more offers.
    Oksana Gorlinskaya.

Alexandra · Married on 12/26/2014

I will definitely return for Caprice design and decor services
    Both of my experiences went smoothly and I am very thankful that Katya was able to come thru for me within a week's notice!
    Our party was everything I have imagined.

I keep thinking of reasons to rebook Katya again because she did an overwhelmingly wonderful job at my wedding in November. My fiancee and I gave Katya bare-bones on what we wanted to see for our wedding and she delivered quite beautifully. Our guests still comment on how beautiful and classy the flowers were. I cannot wait to have another event to use an excuse to hire Katya again! Thank you!

Sent on 01/05/2015

Thank you very much!!!

Katherine · Married on 09/07/2013

Katya is incredibly talented! Her creations are wonderful whether you know exactly what you want or if she has to create your visual for you. She has a way of understanding your wishes and then surprising you by making it even more beautiful than you could have imagined! She is absolutely perfect to work with because she will make your dream flowers and decor work within your budget and is very flexible and adjusts to your needs without sacrificing your dream vision. I recommend her to all of my bride-to-be friends and always look forward to seeing her work. She really is an artist you can truly trust and know you will be hearing your guests compliment your decor all night and months afterwards :)

Sent on 04/05/2014

Thank you Katherine!!!

Caprice design did a great job with our wedding flowers and decor! Everything was beautiful we got lots of complements from all our guests! Katya Agasiyants, the creative force behind Caprice design, has listened to our ideas, gave us great suggestions and implemented everything flawlessly on the day of the wedding. She was easy to work with and responded very promptly to emails whenever we had any questions. She is also very flexible and worked with our budget, which was important to us. On the day of the wedding, Caprice design took care of everything from set-up, making an extra bridesmaid bouquet (upon very last minute request), moving flowers from ceremony to reception, to tear down. This made our day worry-free and we greatly appreciate it. Thank you for making our day ever more beautiful!

Vika · Married on 01/21/2012

I had ordered flowers by Caprice Design for my small and very private wedding.
    The result had surpassed my expectations... I absolutely loved my flowers!
    Thank you very much Katya, keep up a great job!
    I will gladly recommend your services!

Lina · Married on 08/12/2010

Paramount Conference & Event Venue
    Her endless imagination inspired me. I felt her support and understanding of all my ideas. All my wishes were patiently taken into consideration, and brought to life before my eyes. As a result when I took a peek inside the Banquet Hall a couple of hours prior to the event to see how it looks – I was in awe from what I saw. It looked so magical and inviting – I couldn’t believe that it was actually my wedding setup!! All our guests that day still recall how beautiful it was. On behalf of our newly formed family, we would like to thank Ekaterina and the Caprice Design and Decor team from the bottom of our hearts for the amazing and unique ideas, and an excellent execution of them. We are very happy that we chose to work with Ekaterina, and wish her the best of luck and further success in everything that she does!!
    Lina & Maxim

Sent on 04/06/2014

Thanks Lina!!!

We had our wedding on July 11, 2010. The colour palette that we chose was white with purple and hints of crystals.Caprice Design and Decor exceeded our expectations with her work. Our guests got a little hint of what’s to expect in the evening during our wedding ceremony. The gazebo and the aisle were decorated with beautiful flower arrangements and complimented by a lavender aisle runner. The venue looked magical with all little details accounted for like charger plates with single flowers on top of them, an illusion of crystals dripping from the centrepiece flowers and purple bands around white spandex chair covers. The deep purple satin backdrop with crystal strings on top was the eyecatcher of the venue. Designer’s ideas and creativity made our day that much more special to us and very memorable for our guests.

Tatiana · Married on 06/26/2010

Caprice Design is excellent, efficient, professional, creative and worry-free service that I would recommend to everyone for any kinds of event!!! Flowers arrangements looked fantastic! Thanks for a very good service and brilliant flowers, I will be recommending you to everyone I know. Many thanks again, Tatiana and Michael

Sent on 04/06/2014

Thank you very much!!

Anastassia · Married on 04/25/2010

Anastassia & Wolodymyr
    Meron Banquette Hall
    Working with Caprice Design was a great experience. Our wedding decorations were so perfect that we were just amazed when we first saw it! We couldn’t dream of anything better. We loved every single detail from centerpieces to the backdrop. Thank you guys for creating an amazing atmosphere and making our day so beautiful!

Kate · Married on 09/12/2009

The Manor , september 12, 2009
    If you are looking for flowers that you and your guests will be talking about for years you defiantly need to meet Caprice design and decor. Katya and her team were very helpful. They cater to your every need - no mater how out-of-the-ordinary your ideas or requests are. Caprice design and decor will make your dream a reality!
    Our wedding day would not have been the same with out the entire staff's dedication and details they provided to make my day look as special to everyone else as it was to me.
    Many thanks! Kate & Tim

Sent on 04/09/2014

Thanks a lot!

Alana · event on: 11/15/2014

Absolutely a pleasure to work with and made my event absolutely breathtaking!!!

KIra · event on: 08/25/2014

Thank you for the beautiful long lasting arrangements you have done for us.
    Our outside ceremony was incredibly beautiful! Katya has such a great personality and really listens to what you want. No-one can arrange flowers like her , she has a natural talent. Everyone needs some of that Caprice design and decor!

KIra · event on: 07/06/2014

IT was for my 30th Birthday:))
    Loved it!!
    It was pure, romantic, just like i have envisioned.
    Every little detail was thought throughout.
    Flowers/ decor elements to die for.
    Cant wait till I get Katya from Caprice to do it again, for our next project.

Rimma · event on: 03/11/2012

I cannot thank Katya enough for the wonderful job she did with planning & decorating my daughter's first birthday party! The event was a huge success because of her hard work, dedication and talent.

First of all, Katya is simply a pleasure to work with. She is extremely kind and was always willing to go the extra mile to make sure that everything turns out perfectly - even if that meant going above and beyond what was expected of her. She was involved in the planning process from the first to the last step. She helped me choose the theme, always suggested creative and stunning decor ideas and put everything together on the day of the event.

Most importantly though, Katya has an eye for beauty and has impeccable taste! As picky as I am, I never once doubted a single suggestion she made. I knew I could trust her completely with every detail! Needless to say, the end result was amazing and everyone kept talking about the party for weeks.

I would recommend Katya without any hesitation at all! You will be amazed with the results!!!!