Capri Jewelry Inc Reviews

Capri Jewelry Inc 3
Capri Jewelry Inc 4
Capri Jewelry Inc 5

DB · Married on 10/06/2012

We got our wedding bands from Capri and couldn't be more happy with them! My wedding band is all diamonds that they were able to perfectly match the style of my engagement ring. An added plus is them helping my now husband surprise me during our ceremony with a second matching band. They are beautiful and Capri has excellent service!

Sent on 12/07/2012

Lilia · Married on 09/17/2012

Best prices on certified diamonds in the LA. Capri Jewelry gave me a great deal and even helped me customize a setting that came out beautiful. I was recommended through my boss and have sent friends who are just as satisfied. Purchase your engagement ring from people you can trust and have been around forever, Capri Jewelry is the best.

Joyce · Married on 09/04/2012

Nice stuff! Everyone loves the ring! I haven't given it to her (my Fiancée) but I know she'll love it. Great customer service, great people and great price! Chris is a cool dude and patient. He helped me get exactly what I wanted + plus more. I'm very happy when I get what I wanted. I will definitely go back there in the future for more jewelry purchases and will definitely refer them later on.

Maricela · Married on 09/01/2012

I love the place because of their awesome collections. When my fiancée proposed to me I was completely shocked. When I saw the ring I was speechless. It was the most astonishing ring ever. I would like to send many thanks and appreciation to the staff at Capri Jewelry. My fiancée and I are the happiest couple now. And soon we are coming back for our wedding bands.

Benita · Married on 08/29/2012

THE Best! This is the 2nd piece of jewelry we have purchased from Capri Jewelry. They are always friendly and helpful and offer the best price and quality. I have recommended them to all my family and friends. They truly are THE BEST!

Kathrine · Married on 08/29/2012

Chris was super helpful in picking out the perfect pair of Earrings. He wasn't pushy, and genuinely engaged in a conversation to figure out what I wanted. Great prices and phenomenal customer service! I will definitely be back at Capri Jewelry for my next jewelry purchase.

Darcy · Married on 08/16/2012

I just got engaged last weekend and I would like to fully endorse the services of Chris and Claude. They were exceptional in communicating with me from the outset right through to the big day. Most importantly, they worked with me to help me choose an absolutely beautiful ring which my fiancée was delighted with. I would definitely use their services again and in fact I am currently talking with them about our wedding bands.

Lakisha · Married on 08/16/2012

I just got engaged last weekend and I would like to fully endorse the services of Chris & Claude. They were exceptional in communicating with me from the outset right through to the big day. Most importantly, they produced an absolutely beautiful ring which my fiancée was delighted with. I would definitely use their services again.

Shannon · Married on 08/15/2012

Great place and the staff... The staffs here are lovely and so helpful. There is a great range of wedding and engagement rings as well as other jewelry. This is where my engagement and wedding rings came from, and when we wanted to polish and clean my rings they did it FREE of charge. Really lovely service and Highly recommended!

Allie · Married on 08/14/2012

GREAT EXPERIENCE. I can't say enough about my experience shopping at Capri Jewelry. Because they make it very easy for you from the get go no games played. Don't waste your time just go and check it out yourselves. Great selection at great prices and Capri Jewelry guarantees it all. I highly recommend them for special orders they do an incredible job to perfection. I love all the items that I have purchased from Capri Jewelry.

Jeannine · Married on 08/14/2012

Personal Service from Diamonds Experts I searched all over for an engagement ring and finally settled on Capri Jewelry. They were more knowledgeable about the diamonds I was trying to find and more personal than anyone at Chris or Claude. I was also in a hurry to get the ring completed and they turned it around for me in less than four days. The ring looks amazing! I would highly recommend looking here for your engagement ring or wedding bands.

Robert · Married on 08/14/2012

Capri Jewelry helped me find the perfect engagement ring for my fiancée. They were able to take my idea of the perfect ring and match me with the designer that made the ring. It was beyond any and all expectations I could have had and my fiancée loved it! She cannot stop staring at it! Also, the price did not break the bank. They were easily able to work well within my budget. If you are in the market for an engagement ring, or any other jewelry, I would highly recommend Capri Jewelry! Amazing service, excellent price, spectacular.

Nicole · Married on 08/08/2012

Look no further for a jeweler anywhere. I was shopping for an engagement ring and found no better place than Capri Jewelry. The staffs are extremely honest, helpful, and qualified. Best of all, they are very laid back. They have a large selection of beautiful engagement and wedding rings and can prepare customized settings expediently. Their work is top quality and their service is very friendly. I have recommended them to all my family and friends. They truly are THE BEST!

Clare · Married on 08/08/2012

A+++ selection and a knowledgeable, courteous, and professional staff. This was my first time shopping and purchasing a loose diamond and an engagement ring. I had an idea of what I wanted but Capri Jewelry was the first to actually sit with me, listen, and make it happen, not just push something they already had on me. I ended up with a unique ring, great price, experience! I am not their biggest customer, but was treated like I was the most important. No Gimmicks here, just great products, craftsmanship. Thanks Capri Jewelry.

Dana · Married on 07/26/2012

My fiance and I have been shopping around for about 6 months before. They had excellent knowledge of diamonds and was very helpful in choosing the right diamond setting for me. Every time I look down at my diamond ring I smile. Great experience with Capri Jewelry Inc.

Liza · Married on 07/23/2012

I can't say enough good things about this place. From the beginning the two persons behind the counter, Chris & Claude, were able to clearly show and explain the differences between different diamond qualities, provide a diamond which met my specifications, and design the ring within a short time frame. There was never any pressure to buy. I was very pleased with how helpful the staff was and how great the rings turned out. I plan on recommending them to all of my friends who are in the market.

Lenore · Married on 07/19/2012

More than happy. I bought my engagement ring at Capri Jewelry and it was the best decision ever. When we walk out of Capri Jewelry we knew we got a good deal...this is a solid place...they are professional and patient...end of story.

Emilia · Married on 07/13/2012

Capri Jewelry is really the best out there no play, no games, no gimmicks or tricks & most important no pressure at all. I can assure everyone who is looking to get a great diamond for a great price to try out Capri Jewelry and see for you. The staff at Capri Jewelry is very friendly professional and not pushy like their competitors. I do suggest making an appointment to be best served.

Mallory · Married on 07/12/2012

Great place and the staff... really nice and knowledgeable people. There is a great range of wedding and engagement rings as well as other jewelry. This is where my engagement and wedding rings came from, and when we wanted to polish and clean my rings they did it FREE of charge. Really lovely service and highly recommended!

Sofia · Married on 06/29/2012

I spent months looking for the right ring. I went to retail stores high and low; wholesalers, dealers and brokers... I kept coming back to Capri Jewelry and made my final purchase with them for a beautiful Engagement Rings. The customer service was very helpful. The quality was actually better than I had hoped and everything came out just right. We will also buy our wedding bands from Capri Jewelry!!! Thanks to Chris & Claude.

Amanda · Married on 06/28/2012

I recently went to the pain to buy an engagement ring and after visit many stores and read some internet reviews I selected Capri Jewelry Inc. After visit their store we decided to purchase a wonderful diamond ring. They were most friendly one and based on their prices and comments, we were 100% sure that we were making the right choice.

Kathy · Married on 06/23/2012

Great ring and better experience! I went to Capri Jewelry Inc for an engagement ring and was glad I did. I went into the process knowing very little about diamonds- and everyone at Capri Jewelry Inc was more than helpfully answering my questions and explaining things that I should be looking for in a diamond. When I was ready to buy they worked with me to find an amazing diamond within my budget and didn't try to upsell me. I proposed last weekend and my fiancée loves the ring! I would definitely recommend Capri Jewelry Inc to all of my friends.

Sent on 06/27/2012

Courtney · Married on 06/14/2012

Amazing Wedding Set. My husband and I purchased my wedding set from Capri Jewelry Inc. We knew we had found the perfect jeweler. They were knowledgeable throughout the entire process and explained in detail on how the custom-design process works when ordering a piece. I would highly recommend visiting Capri Jewelry Inc to anyone looking to purchase jewelry.

Lindsay · Married on 06/12/2012

Absolutely the best!!! Very highly recommended and above the rest. The service at Capri Jewelry was terrific and can't ask for anything better. We got our engagement ring and then we special ordered our dream wedding bands that no one else could seem to understand how we wanted them to look. But Capri Jewelry didn't even ask us too many questions they understood us right away from the beginning. We love our rings and will definitely be back again for future purchases. Thanks Capri Jewelry for your great service and expertise!!!

• Kristen · Married on 06/08/2012

My husband and I recently purchased a diamond engagement ring from Capri Jewelry Inc. After showing interest via the web inventory list, I received a call quickly and we set-up an appointment. There was no pressure to spend more than I could afford to and I am very happy with my purchase.