Capri Jewelry Inc Reviews

Capri Jewelry Inc 3
Capri Jewelry Inc 4
Capri Jewelry Inc 5

Alex · Married on 02/09/2013

Chris did a great job. He was very patient with me as I made him show me hundreds of choices. Would recommend Chrisy to anyone looking for a good jeweler. I went to all the other big jewelers and glad I ended up doing business here.

Amiri · Married on 02/05/2013

The first thing I noticed When I walked in to Capri Jewelry Showroom is two ladies with smiling face. They helped us a lot with patient to choose the best and affordable ring. They have huge selections of fine jewelry both online and in showroom ready to choose from. They are one of our favorite jewelry stores.

Collin · Married on 02/05/2013

I went to Capri Jewelry after reading all the great reviews here. I couldn't help but see what they could do for me after reading all the great things they have done for others. Chris helped walk me through the entire process of creating a custom ring for my now Fiancé. I recommend Capri Jewelry to ANYONE as the service and communication throughout was awesome and the final product is absolutely amazing. Thanks Capri Jewelry!!!

Diane · Married on 02/02/2013

Just perfect! I first met Chris when I was looking for an engagement ring for my fiancé. He provided an invaluable service and wealth of knowledge and delivered the perfect ring. We had some rough ideas but he was able to provide the rings we had pictured in our minds and all within budget! It certainly took a large amount of pressure off the remainder of our wedding plans which we are truly appreciative of. Will definitely be calling Chris again for future jewelry arrangements.

David · Married on 01/25/2013

Ideal experience all around plus the most ring for your money. My brother, my father, and my best friend have all bought rings from them. Still use them for buying other jewelry, appraisals, and cleanings.

Niamh · Married on 01/25/2013

I knew exactly what style of ring I wanted and I was very particular about the smallest of details. Chris listened to exactly what I wanted and got it spot on! He was not pushy regarding price, he took time on explaining the 4Cs and advised me on what was best. I got my dream ring and it was 30% cheaper than any other jewellers.

Erin · Married on 01/23/2013

My fiance and I have been shopping around for about 6 months before we met Capri Jewelry. They had excellent knowledge of diamonds and was very helpful in choosing the right diamond setting for me. Every time I look down at my diamond ring I smile.

Colby · Married on 01/20/2013

This is the place to go for designer jewelry in LA! Great price and excellent service. Chris was my salesperson and he truly went the extra mile. I would recommend Capri Jewelry to anyone no matter what your budget is.

Jonathan · Married on 01/15/2013

Capri Jewelry is a beautiful store with a large selection of designer engagement rings. Like many stores, your experience will depend on who works with you, and in my case it was Chris. he was very helpful and patient as I came and searched for engagement rings, and then re-searched after changing my mind. I was skeptical after reading some reviews of the store (especially because I was on a much tighter budget than the normal , but everything worked out great! Will be going back for the wedding bands in a few months.

Larisa · Married on 01/10/2013

My husband and I recently purchased a diamond engagement ring from Capri Jewelry. After showing interest via the web inventory list, I received a call quickly and we set-up an appointment. Chris provided education and good insight while picking the right diamond and setting. There was no pressure to spend more than I could afford to and I am very happy with my purchase.

Ross · Married on 01/08/2013

Everything about the entire process was great. I worked with Chris, and he was understanding, patient, and helpful. I wouldn't go anywhere else when shopping for jewelry.

Anthony · Married on 12/31/2012

A++++++++++ selection and a knowledgeable, courteous, and professional staff. This was my first time shopping and purchasing a loose diamond and an engagement ring for my (then) girlfriend. I had an idea of what I wanted but Capri Jewelry was the first to actually sit with me, listen, and make it happen. I ended up with a unique ring, great price, experience, and wonderful present for my girlfriend! I am not their biggest customer, but was treated like I was the most important. No Gimmicks here, just great products, craftsmanship.

Melinda · Married on 12/31/2012

I can't say enough nice things about Capri Jewelry. Everything arrived on time, looks amazing, and I bought it the ring for an incredible price. Hands down the best online diamond engagement ring store.

Carla · Married on 12/22/2012

A SURE THING!!!. After doing all the research of buying the perfect diamond engagement ring online and in stores I happen to read some reviews of different jewelers and Capri Jewelry stood out of all the stores I went to. It was definitely the best choice I'm glad I found a family jeweler I can trust. I highly recommend for all of those that are looking for diamond rings to check Capri Jewelry. They are the best!

Jason · Married on 12/21/2012

Capri Jewelry is Fantastic!!! Claude was super helpful in picking out the perfect engagement ring for my fiancee. He wasn't pushy, and genuinely engaged in a conversation to figure out what I wanted. Great prices and phenomenal customer service! I will definitely be back at Capri Jewelry for my next jewelry purchase.

Matthew · Married on 12/18/2012

I bought my fiance her engagement ring by myself so a bit daunting but Chris was very helpful showing me the various options available. Was a great experience will go back for wedding bands and I would recommend Capri Jewelry.

Gabo · Married on 12/12/2012

Everyone loves the ring!. I haven't given it to her (my Fiancée) but I know she'll love it. Claude is a cool dude and patient. He helped me get exactly what I wanted + plus more. I will definitely go back there in the future for more jewelry purchases and will definitely refer them later on.

Mark · Married on 12/06/2012

They have the best selections of diamond engagement rings in Los Angeles. Their prices are unbeatable. Purchased engagement ring for my fiancee at Capri Jewelry. She loved it. Thank you guys for this great design.

Mary · Married on 12/04/2012

Couple weeks ago I was at Capri Jewelry with my fiancee. We bought 1.5Ct Round Diamond Engagement Ring at unbeatable price. We visited maybe 10 different jewelry store before Capri Jewelry, they have the best price out of all these stores. Quality of ring & diamond is great as well

Jess · Married on 12/01/2012

It was a Fantastic Experience!!. I had a fantastic experience at Capri Jewelry. I purchased a diamond engagement ring from Capri Jewelry and am so pleased with it. They help me locate a Verragio ring based on a photo I brought in and my fiancée is completely in love with it. Before my purchase, I did exhaustive research on diamond rings and prices even went to the top stores in Los Angeles, until I found a jeweler who specializes in custom settings. Will spread the word to friends and family because they really deliver!

Gregory · Married on 11/20/2012

Really exceptional service, we ordered a custom ring and was provided with updates every step of the way. The final product exceeded our wildest expectations and the price was very reasonable. Thank-you so much to everyone at Capri Jewelry, we will definitely be back for our wedding bands!

James · Married on 11/14/2012

Amazing Selection, Amazing Quality & Amazing Price. Purchased diamond ring at Capri Jewelry a week ago. It looks so beautiful. My wife loved it. Thank you Capri Jewelry.

Victoria · Married on 11/12/2012

Great place and the staff.... Really nice and knowledgeable people. There is a great range of wedding and engagement rings as well as other jewelry. This is where my engagement and wedding rings came from, and when I wanted my rings polished and cleaned, they did it FREE of charge. Really lovely service and highly recommended!

Liz · Married on 10/30/2012

I love this stunning engagement rings that i bought from Capri Jewelry, LA and the price I paid for was really unbeatable. I recommend them to all my friends.

Gia · Married on 10/26/2012

My husband and I were MORE then satisfied with the engagement ring and wedding band he had made for us! He was so easy to work with and so helpful. He took our vision and made it better then we could have ever imagined!! The rings were beautiful! I would recommend him to anybody!!

Sent on 11/28/2012