Capri Jewelry Inc Reviews

Capri Jewelry Inc 3
Capri Jewelry Inc 4
Capri Jewelry Inc 5

Jim · Married on 05/03/2013

Very nice experience. Chris and his team made great efforts to ensure that the design we created was tasteful. I didn't experience any pressure to buy something I didn't need. Our project came in 35% under our stated budget. Service after the sale is great. They even addressed a petty warranty concern of mine regarding the leather band on a watch purchase.

Matthew · Married on 04/30/2013

Capri Jewelrys' service is phenomenal. I had an excellent experience with Chris while shopping for an engagement ring and the wedding bands. A couple weeks before the wedding I had an issue with one of the rings that was no fault to Capri Jewelrys' and Chris took care of it, no questions asked, and extremely quickly. Again, phenomenal service. I will absolutely be using them again and would recommend them to anyone.

Barbara · Married on 04/30/2013

I highly recommend Capri Jewelry, their prices are much better than a retail store. All of their settings are custom made and you will truly find a unique ring. If you are looking for a store that is not a big boxed retailer, I would highly recommend Capri Jewelry. It is a very personal and memorable experience, the staff is friendly and easy to work with.

Erika · Married on 04/24/2013

Everything They Promise and more!. Claude at Capri Jewelry was easy to work with, and did everything he could to help me choose an engagement ring. It came out better than I had hoped, and made the whole process very worthwhile. My fiancée couldn't be happier with the outcome, and was very impressed with what we were able to come up with. I would definitely go again for future needs.

Tina · Married on 04/23/2013

My son purchased an engagement ring from Capri Jewelry, the sales adviser who served him was very helpful he explained the difference in the diamond clarity cut and carat and showed him a good selection, he didn't try to sell the most expensive but catered to the price range selected have gave some very good advice on buying diamonds, the ring was ready on time and was even more beautiful than he had expected.

Johnny · Married on 04/16/2013

I wanted to by a ring to propose to my girlfriend, I spoke to a very helpful man called Chris, who was of great help, and managed to rush the order out for me, ready for me to go on holiday with my girlfriend! The ring received was fantastic, and when I proposed my now fiance loved it too!! Thanks for all the help.

Britney · Married on 04/14/2013

They have the best price for diamond jewelry. We have been over 10 different jeweler in LA to find the perfect diamond engagement ring. They were either over priced or not the ring that I was dreaming for. Finally we found Capri Jewelry. Referred by one our friends that purchased couple diamond jewelry from this store. So we decided to see what they have. They have great selections of engagement rings. Huge selections and their price I think is unbeatable. Shop by Capri Jewelry you won't regret it.

John · Married on 04/13/2013

BEST SELECTION!!. I bought an engagement ring for my fiancée from Capri Jewelry. And let me tell you, I have been looking all over Los Angeles for something like the ring that I got from these guys. Their diamonds are GIA and EGL certified so I felt confident I wasn’t going to get ripped off! They did a wonderful job setting the diamond. We are going back to Capri Jewelry for our wedding bands in a near future.

Maria · Married on 04/08/2013

Fantastic Service!!!. This was my first time buying an engagement ring with a certified diamond. The staff was extremely helpful and nice. I came in with a budget, and I was shown appropriate options. I did not at all feel pushed to go out of my price range. Brilliant service! I couldn't have asked for more, fantastic service. Chris & Claude were fantastic too and I would definitely recommend all of my friends to them.

Leticia · Married on 04/06/2013

Great place and the staff.... Really nice and knowledgeable people. There is a great range of wedding and engagement rings as well as other jewelry. This is where my engagement and wedding rings came from, and when I wanted my rings polished and cleaned, they did it FREE of charge. Really lovely service and highly recommended!

Rachel · Married on 04/04/2013

Great Value and Selection!. The Best After going to 4 other places to find an engagement ring, this place made me wish I did not waste time elsewhere. The staff is amazing and they actually listen and cater to what you want. Their product is top notch and I know if there is ever an issue with the ring, they will take care of it. They helped me get the perfect ring and I cannot recommend them enough. Thanks Capri Jewelry.

Eugen · Married on 04/04/2013

Great deals, but most importantly, the website is easy to use. Great job to Capri Jewelry, and thanks for the stone... she loves it ;)

Paul · Married on 04/01/2013

I had looked around online prior to going to a Jewelle's, Capri Jewelry seemed to stand apart from all the rest and after buying from them it was easy to see why. The service they provide is excellent. They didn't force me into buying from them and they provided for the budget that I had in mind. I was surprising my now fiance with having the ring got for the proposal. Overall for quality, service, value.

Tony · Married on 04/01/2013

Well I don't know where to start. I was in market searching for a diamond ring. I can say that I visited every jewelry store in LA. Capri Jewelry offered me the best price for 1 carat diamond ring. I saved about $500 comparing the other jewelry stores. Quality of the service was great. They were very friend and helpful for helping me.

Sidharth · Married on 03/19/2013

Great experience buying rings for my fiancé and myself here. We were educated on what to look for in selecting a diamond and able to customize the designs of our rings as we wanted. The rings were made over the holidays in a really short time frame and we're both extremely happy with rings we've got. They're beautiful! Thanks Capri Jewelry!

Justin · Married on 03/13/2013

I recently purchased an engagement ring from Capri Jewelry and the experience was wonderful. I was an out of town purchaser and Chris made the process very smooth. He was quick with responses and made sure I knew all my options before making an informed decision. I couldn't be happier with the ring and the experience. Thanks Chris!

Tom · Married on 03/12/2013

In doing my research for buying an engagement ring Capri Jewelry was the place that stood out from all the rest and after buying from them it was easy to see why. The service they provide is excellent. They don't force you into buying from them unlike other places I went to beforehand. Whatever you want they will give you and for the budget you have. Overall for quality, service, value and choice I could not rate Capri Jewelry highly enough and I will have no hesitation buying from them again.

John · Married on 03/12/2013

I have EVER experienced with any industry I have ever done business with. After the passing of my fiance, I told Chris about it and they offered a full refund...unbelievable. I will continue to keep my business in fine jewelry with Capri Jewelry and actually look forward to it.

Richard · Married on 03/05/2013

Capri Jewelry is an amazing fine jewelry store in Los Angeles. I was referred to them by one of my friends. My budget was limited. Every jewelry store I went before Capri Jewelry was asking too much for a diamond ring. Finally I met the Capri Jewelry which had the best price ever and the clarity of the loose diamonds was excellent. Will definitely shop here again. Thank you for great service and ring

Megan · Married on 03/01/2013

Awesome Experience!!!. I bought an engagement ring here and Claude was very patient with me while I was going back and forth on what I wanted to get. He wasn't pushy at all and he gave me a lot of ideas to make a perfect ring. The ring came out awesome! Selection of certified diamonds. Thank you so much!!!

Tonie · Married on 02/28/2013

I can tell you right away that Capri Jewelry was a wonderful experience for me! We had a custom engagement ring made and I was so happy with the outcome. I have recommended to many friends to at LEAST stop in, view the incredible selection and LEARN from this place. They are willing to educate you and meet you where you are at. Communication was open about the actual day my ring was done, even though I made my Fiance pester them a bit to see if it was done yet... I just recommend to them that they estimate a bit faster out so that my hopes were not up of getting my ring back sooner ;)

Samantha · Married on 02/16/2013

Their jewelry is so gorgeous! I my engagement ring came from here, and every time I am in Soho, I check to see if they have something I can buy for myself! They have jewelry for other occasions as well as pieces to be worn every day. The ambiance is incredibly charming as is the staff! And most everything is hard to resist! Highly recommend!

Mark · Married on 02/14/2013

Finding a diamond ring for my girlfriend at Capri Jewelry may turn out to be one of the best things I ever did. I had been looking at jewelers in and around Los Angeles until I found Capri Jewelry and the perfect ring at a very reasonable price. Thanks.

Sent on 10/10/2012

Danielle · Married on 02/13/2013

My husband and I were recently looking for an engagement ring to replace the one I lost. It was an overwhelming process because I loved the original ring that my husband picked out for me, but wanted something slightly different. Chris helped us narrow down the search and was very patient and respectful throughout the process. he helped me find just the ring I was looking for. I highly recommend Capri Jewelry and Chris, you won't be disappointed. Thanks so much!!!

Brooke · Married on 02/11/2013

This place has gorgeous jewelry and a staff that "bends over backwards to please" to quote my fiance! My diamond studs and my engagement ring came from here. We love my ring and earrings and I get complements galore! The atmosphere of this enchanting boutique is friendly, elegant, intimate and boudoir is all at the same time! But the true star is the jewelry supported by a caring staff that makes it all happen!