Capital Wedding Video Reviews

35 | Pflugerville, TX

35 Reviews for Capital Wedding Video

Kristen · Married on 09/06/2015

They were super helpful, responsive and professional here. It was easy to get across what we wanted and on the day of our wedding, we barely noticed our videographer until he would stop and see if we needed water or anything. My husband was glad he didn't ever notice a camera in his face or anything. We haven't seen the final product yet but I'm sure it'll be great.

Sent on 10/02/2015

They responded to emails quickly, captured everything we wanted, were easy to work with, and we are very happy with our video!

Sent on 08/11/2015

Capital Wedding Video did a great job capturing our wedding memories. Jamil was our wedding videographer and he was very knowledgeable and easy to work with. From the initial consultation to the planning meeting to the actual ceremony the guys at Capital Wedding Video were the ultimate professionals. If you are looking for a great videographer without breaking your wedding budget I highly recommend Capitol Wedding Video! Make sure you purchase the wedding day recap! Mine was amazing and well worth it!

Sent on 12/25/2014

Courtney · Married on 09/27/2014

I was really satisfied with my wedding video created by Capital Weddinng Video. It is something we will be able to treasure a lifetime.

Sent on 12/11/2014

Nicole · Married on 09/20/2014

Andrew our videographer with Capital Wedding Video was very nice to work with and very good at getting the shots we wanted. He stayed out of the way of the photographer while still capturing all the special moments and then produced a wonderful video to go back and remember our special day. If you have the money, I would definitely suggest springing for the wedding day recap as that is a little 5 minute clip you can share with family in friends on social media, which highlights the best events of the day. The finished product was beautifully edited and will help us relive our special day over and over again.

Sent on 11/17/2014

They were great! We had them I think for 6 hours! The video turned out great!

Sent on 12/29/2014

Melissa · Married on 08/02/2014

We almost decided to nix videography from our wedding budget, but I am SO thankful we did not! The video captures something beyond photos ever could. Out of all of my wedding vendors, working with CWV was the easiest--they promptly respond to e-mails, are very professional, have very reasonable prices, have a website that is actually useful, and offer a nice referral discount. They called a week before the wedding to go over all the details and took suggestions for our favorite music to include in their video edit (and they used several of the songs we suggested)! The edited video included all the details I wanted them to capture and I never felt like they intruded on the day at all--in fact, I forgot they were even there for most of it! I'm so pleased with how it turned out, and I even contacted them to get a copy of all of the unedited footage, just in case they captured some additional moments I might find special. Their prices are very reasonable and they are VERY great to work with--you couldn't ask for more.

Sent on 10/01/2014

Carly · Married on 04/05/2014

We almost didn't hire a videographer for our wedding but I am SO glad we did and so glad we went with CWV! Since we were trying to save money we just got all the unedited footage and it looks great even without edits! Our videographer was Ryan and he really did a fantastic job. He even stayed for our sparkler exit even though it was technically past when the contract said he had to be there until. CWV was always responsive to my emails, online payment was quick and easy and they called a week before the wedding to go over final details. The price was very reasonable. I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 06/05/2014

Emily · Married on 12/14/2013

I was extremely pleased with the videography services provided by Capital Wedding Video. The prices are very competitive, and the quality of video surpassed my expectations.

From the first contact I had, Capital Wedding Video was easy to work with: they quickly responded to any emails and promptly addressed any questions or concerns. They were able to cater to my specific requests for price, time, and what details of our wedding day we wanted covered. We selected full ceremony and reception coverage with two cameras. The video we received allowed us to see details of the ceremony and reception that we did not remember or could not see on the day of. The video captured moments and details that our photographer was not able to capture, and, in some instances, more vividly depicted the details of our special day.

I'm so glad we decided to hire a videographer to capture our wedding day, and I highly recommend Capital Wedding Video if you are looking for unbeatable price and service!

Sent on 03/19/2014

The wedding video is the best thing to spend the extra $ on. I know it doesn't guarantee high quality...so getting a recommendation is a great idea. As the mother of the bride I was supposed to have witnessed the entire event but somehow missed some of the key things. I have watched my copy many times over the last year and a half. It's a real treasure!!

Sent on 04/06/2015

One word....AMAZING! I had tears the minute the video started...he caught every perfect moment...I couldn't believe it. At the wedding, he was so discreet I kept forgetting he was there. I couldn't say anything more than you are making a great choice when choosing these guys. VERY reasonably priced and are always willing to help you find a way to get what you want and within your budget. Only complaints: that we didn't have them filming th whole night (due to budget we only had it taped until after speeches) and how long it took to receive video. We received it mid January and our event was November. But that is only a complaint because we were so ancy to see it. It was during the holidays and they kept us informed at all times letting us know how much longer it would be. Overall experience was definitely 5 stars!

Sent on 02/09/2014

Amy · Married on 10/05/2013

Working with them was such a breeze! Joe was so easy to work with so accommodating. The videographer that was at our wedding, Brian, was so nice and worked with our timeline so effortlessly. He even stayed an extra hour when I realized our time was running out and we would have missed capturing the cake cutting/toasts/dance floor opening! They said they would bill us later and to not even worry about it until later. So wonderful and I can't wait to see what our video looks like!!!!

Sent on 10/08/2013

K · Married on 09/15/2013

I am so happy that we decided to have a videographer and am very pleased that we went with Capital Wedding Video. There's so much as a bride that you don't get to see - for instance the entire start of the ceremony. I’m very excited to get our wedding video back so I can relive the entire night, and see what all I missed. We had Brandon as our videographer. He was so polite and was on top of everything! He always had the cameras moved to the right spots to make sure all the key moments were taped, like the cake cutting, bouquet toss, etc. From our initial meeting with Joe the owner, we knew there wasn't a better choice than Capital Wedding Video. I can't wait to watch it!

Sent on 09/30/2013

Rebekah · Married on 08/10/2013

The Capital Wedding Video team did an absolutely incredible job filming our wedding. They captured everything that we asked them to, and the edited video is exactly what we asked for and hoped for. They also filmed my sister's wedding, and she had the exact same experience that we did. I strongly recommend CWV, they are truly amazing at their craft and are fun to work with. Thank you!

Sent on 07/14/2014

Christina · Married on 06/22/2013

We were completely blown away by the work of Capital Wedding Video for our wedding.

We had one cameraman and two cameras (one was stationairy). The videographer was able to capture every moment of our wedding without being too obvious during filming as to not take away from us or our guests.

The video captured our wedding perfectly - it showcased all of our favorite moments, portrayed everyone's personalities, showed us all of those little details we missed in the hustle and bustle of the evening, transitioned with the background music perfectly, and was the perfect length.

From their friendliness and professionalism during our initial emails and meeting to the amazing work the team did the day of, it was a pleasure working with Capital Wedding Video, and we could not be happier.

Sent on 09/02/2013

Vanessa · Married on 05/25/2013

Capital Wedding Video was AMAZING!!! They came in last minute as I decided to video the my wedding ceremony. The video was better than anything I had on film. It was better than all the pictures we took, because it was the actual moments captured on film. I was worried they would be in the way, but some people sent me videos from their phone after the wedding b/c they didn't think I had a videographer! They put the PERFECT music to the video and it was so well done. They really captured all the best moments. The montage they put together was so special!!! IT left me wanting more and more and more!!! I wish the video was longer, but I think no matter if it was over an hour I probably still would have wanted more. IT was the best day ever, and they captured it so perfectly! I don't have enough good things to say about them!!!

Sent on 08/20/2013
  • Y

Yvonne · Married on 05/11/2013

I was very pleased with the professionalism and friendliness of Joe & Brian Kennel. The videographers they sent to the wedding were very polite and professional, as well.
    After contacting several different companies, the prices at Capital Wedding Video were very reasonable, and the quality of the finished product was great.
    Thank you for creating these lasting memories of my daughter's special day.

Sent on 07/29/2013

Alicia · Married on 04/08/2013

Capital Wedding Video and Capital Wedding Photo did such a spectacular job at our wedding on April 8th 2013!! The video came out PERFECT, better than expected!! The photos were the highest of quality and the photo album they made for us flowed perfectly! I will definitely be using them again for any future video/photo! Great Job to you guys again! Now we have memories to cherish for the rest of our lives!

Sent on 06/12/2013

Annie · Married on 11/03/2012

Your wedding day goes by so fast but luckily a wedding video captures those moments you want to remember forever and even those you may have missed in all the hustle & bustle. Now with my Capital Wedding Video, I can relive my wedding day over and over! Joe was such a pleasure to work with. He provided excellent service at a reasonable price!

Sent on 02/01/2013

Tricia · Married on 07/28/2012

Capital Wedding Video did a fantastic job as our videographers. They were so easy to work with and captured all the moments of our wedding in a beautiful way.

Sent on 09/29/2012

Worked with Joe and Brian at Capital Wedding Video for my daughter's wedding, and it is hard to find anything even mildly negative to say about the experience. They were extremely thorough, professional and courteous, and very easy to work with. The edited video delivered in the end was excellent, and captured all the key moments of the wedding and reception. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/10/2012

Kim · Married on 11/11/2011

We hired Capital Wedding Video to film our wedding on 11.11.11 and could not be more pleased with the results. Joe was so friendly and easy to work with. He put both me and the groom at ease. When he was filming we did not even notice he was there and he was always very professional.
    When I watched the video after we got it back it was amazing! It was so wonderful to have this important day on video and now we can treasure these moments anytime we want with a simple push of the play button! He is so good at what he does and everything turned out beautifully.
    We were charged a very fair price (lower than many competitors) for such an exceptional product and I will definitely be referring Capital Wedding Video to anyone who will listen. They are amazing and very worth the investment!

Sent on 11/28/2011

Sara · Married on 06/25/2011

Note: I have yet to receive our video (still 1 month till we were told it would be ready)
    At first a videographer was something we thought was not important (our photographer was what we wanted to focus on,) but after reading and talking to so many people who said not having one was their biggest regret..we decided to look for one. Now, we had gone over our budget on pretty much everything (our choice and so happy we did,) so we were determined to find an affordable option. Enter Capital Wedding
    Joe was great right off the bat. He listened, answered questions, made suggestions without being pushy (all of this over the phone as we live in Chicago) We booked them in no time.
    Flash to our wedding day...I could not have asked for better service. I have been to weddings when you could hardly pay attention to the service with the videographer being such a distracton. This was absolutely not the case! Everytime I would think "where is Joe" I would look and there he was taping. I have an amazing feeling that he got all the coverage plus more of our Wedding Fiesta and cannot wait to see the final product.
    Book Capital Wedding!!!!

Sent on 07/23/2011

Priscilla · Married on 06/25/2011

Wow! Just received our daughter's wedding video and it is perfect! It captured the essence of the joy and love and beauty of the wedding. We couldn't be more thrilled. Joe was unobtrusive, thorough, a great price, and extremely professional. Watching this video made us feel like we were experiencing the wedding all over again! Thank you.

Sent on 08/29/2011

Jenny · Married on 06/18/2011

Capital Wedding Video was great to work with from day one. They offered me flexible dates to come view their work and discuss my needs. They were not pushy about anything and answered all my questions. I originally only booked the reception but I had so many friends tell me how important your video of the whole night is so I ended up booking the whole night - and the pricing was incredibly reasonable. (I also met CWV at the Bridal Extravaganza in Austin which got me a discount.) During the ceremony and reception you would not have even known they were there. They captured everything and let the night go on naturally. After the wedding my husband and I waited a few months to watch our video because it seemed a little overwhelming to watch hours of video after we had just been through the whole wedding process. But when we finally watched it we were so pleased - the ceremony was captured in full but the reception was edited just right so the whole video was under two hours - perfect watching time. They caught all the right moments, excellent quality, recorded the live music at the important points and filled in other music for the rest (you can request songs if you like). We got three copies; one for us and one for each of our parents. It was a great experience and I would recommend Capital Wedding Video to anyone!

Sent on 06/27/2012