Capital Mobile Entertainment Reviews

7 | South River, NJ

7 Reviews for Capital Mobile Entertainment

Capital Mobile did an awesome job at our wedding. He had everyone on the dance floor dancing all night long. Our guests had such a great time that they still talk about. A couple years later I booked them for our daughters baptism and it was another great success. Thank you for a wonderful time!

Sent on 03/28/2014

St. Mary of Ostrabrama · event on: 09/15/2013

Capital Entertainment Personnel were very professional, engaging, flexible and fun.
    Those who attended this event had stated that C.A. made their experience extremely enjoyable and memorable.

Sent on 03/18/2014
  • User3988349 · event on: 03/01/2014

Simon and his crew was great! He did a good on job .

Sent on 03/24/2014

Celia · event on: 08/31/2013

Used this service for all my special events. Highly recommend Capital Mobile Entertainment.. music mix is great and staff super fantastic in entertaining guest.

Sent on 03/29/2014

lynette · event on: 03/23/2014

Simon was amazing. Everyone had a fabulous time. Thank you so much for everything. I will definitely be call again.

Sent on 03/30/2014

Melissa · event on: 03/22/2014

Thank you for the wonderful job you did as our DJ. All of our guests had a blast, and you were a big part of the reason why. (Many of our guests specifically said so!) You did a fantastic job of keeping the crowd dancing, setting the perfect mood with the right mix of songs, as well as playing our personal favorites and anticipating songs we would like." I'm happy that my son's christening was a great time. All the songs and games you played especially for the kids was great. Everyone had a great time and it couldn't have happened without you and your team. This is the second time I had you DJ for my kids christenings and I couldn't have asked for a better DJ. I loved that we met a few times to review everything and make sure we were on the same page with what music to play and not to play. I am one happy customer and a continuous client who will always use Capital Mobile Entertainment for any up coming events

Sent on 03/31/2014
  • User4281334 · event on: 09/09/2013

Simon is awesome! He was so professional during our meetings and helped us in our choices. He played a great variety of music and had everyone on the dance floor. Thank you Simon!

Sent on 07/28/2014