Capital Disc Jockeys Reviews

Capital Disc Jockeys 1
Capital Disc Jockeys 2
Capital Disc Jockeys 3

Heather · Married on 09/27/2013

I had a mixed crowd at my wedding between city and country so I was nervous for the DJ to get everyone dancing but Tim said he loved a challenge and to have no worries. I had no worries at all, I can't say enough about Tim and Capital DJ, I just loved them. We took the whole package with up lighting, DJ, and photo booth and everything went perfect. The lighting was out of this world and the photo booth was a hit all night with the best feedback from all my guest, it was great to see all the photos in the scrapbook the next morning. Tim is the best DJ you can ask for, he promptly answered all my calls and questions went over things with me as much as I needed and was just there for me, it's great to have service like that on such a big life event. He was amazing and he had everyone dancing all night and at the end of the night he waited and personally said goodbye to me which was great!! I recommend Capital DJ to any bride and if I can tell brides anything it would be they are there with you through it all and with a smile. Thank you Tim for everything!, Michael & Heather

Sent on 10/09/2013

Mark · Married on 09/08/2013

Tim was excellent and fun to work with....they created a great vibe from introduction to end and the crowd had a blast!!!! I've never seen more 30+ somethings out on the floor dancing....it was an amazing wedding and no one wanted to leave. The music selection, emceeing, lighting effects were great!!!! Thank you to Tim and Capital DJ's!!!!!!!!

Sent on 09/20/2013

Nicole · Married on 09/07/2013

Tim and is crew at capital djs were amazing!! Besides music; up lighting, dance floor lighting and a photo booth were provided. Tim did a great job interacting with my guests and he was very responsive to what it was I wanted for the overall wedding.

Sent on 09/22/2013

Andy · Married on 08/25/2013

Having a wedding on a Sunday afternoon, we were worried that it might be hard to get the "party" started, but at our meeting before the wedding, Tim told us not to worry at all and sure enough, he was right! The dance floor was packed the whole time. TIm and Capital DJs did everything right; they handled all of our requests, played great music, and TIm was an excellent MC. During the wedding, we had a bunch of guests raving about the music, so if you're looking for a DJ, we recommend Capital DJs 100%.

Sent on 09/21/2013

Rachel · Married on 08/17/2013

Where to begin? These gentlemen are simply the best! They were able to set up music for our outdoor ceremony which made it have the personal intimate feel that we wanted. As requested, soft music was played during dinner so that our guests could enjoy each other’s company without having to shout over the music. Going into the reception we had a plan for the sequence of events, but Tim was very flexible in allowing us to make last minute changes. He did it all with a big smile on his face. We had special requests for our Father/Daughter Mother/Son dances and he followed through with our plan. The dance floor was packed from the start of open dance until the end. I’m sure people would have stayed dancing all night if the music had continued. He not only stuck to our Song Request list, but he also took some requests from our guests. When a memeber of our Bridal Party wanted to make an unplanned speech, Tim first checked with us to make sure this was ok. I highly recommend this company for your special event, because as I said before they are simply the best.

Sent on 09/05/2013

Megan · Married on 06/28/2013

Capital DJs made our wedding a night to remember. Our dance floor was always packed. And Tim was great to work with. I would highly recommend Capital DJs for your wedding!

Sent on 07/13/2013

Patricia · Married on 05/19/2013

My daughter's wedding was a big success. Everyone enjoyed themselves and Tim and Marcus played to the crowd. They were well organized, very friendly and upbeat. There timing was perfect.

Sincerely,
    Tricia and Rich

Sent on 05/22/2013

Chris · Married on 05/18/2013

Tim was great. He was set up well before everything started. Awesome job with the music, everyone had a blast.

Sent on 06/29/2013

Tim · Married on 05/17/2013

Tim was absolutely great. Our guests raved about his choice of music and the party atmosphere that he created. He also allowed the groom to do a little solo which the guests are still talking about!! A memorable night!

Sent on 05/21/2013

Capital Disc Jockeys's reply:

Tim, what an EPIC night! I'm thrilled you and Dawn had a great night! I have a short video of the "Performance" - which was Awesome!...What a Night! Thank you so much for hiring us and for the great comments!

Dawn · Married on 05/17/2013

Tim did a fantastic job with our wedding! He was able to get the song requests that we requested so that our special dances truly held the meaning we were looking for. We wanted our reception to be a party and Tim read the crowd and provided the perfect selection of music to keep the diverse guest group on the dance floor all evening! Tim also allowed for special surprises to be incorporated into the evening (karaoke).

Sent on 05/22/2013

marcy · Married on 05/04/2013

Tim was absolutely wonderful. All the guests had a great time. Tim was on point and kept in contact with me through the whole planning. He has a wonderful personality and I would recommend his services to anyone looking for a fun yet very professional DJ service. Tim made our special day complete.

Sent on 06/05/2013

Alyssa · Married on 03/23/2013

Tim and his staff were amazing! They kept the party and dancing all night long! We had a blast

Sent on 03/27/2013

Capital Disc Jockeys's reply:

Alyssa, First of all, Thank you and your husband for your service to our country. I'm thrilled everyone had a great time with us and our Open Air Photobooth! Very best wishes to you both!

Justine · Married on 03/15/2013

Tim & Saul were great to work with. We ran into trouble a few weeks before our wedding with the piano player for our ceremony, I called Tim to see if he had any connections...with in an hour I had 5 options! The party was going all night & we were even able to get my 93 year old on the dance floor! :-) You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 04/01/2013

Kathy · Married on 10/13/2012

What a great addition to our wedding celebration! All our guest had a blast with their pics. We laughed for hours when we reviewed them all after the wedding, What a great service and at a very reasonable cost. My advice to any bride planning her reception....add the photo booth! Cost per smile=priceless!

Sent on 10/28/2012

john · Married on 09/15/2012

Better than I ever could have imagined!!!

Sent on 10/11/2012

Emily · Married on 09/14/2012

Tim is AWESOME!

We hired Tim after hearing him at my friend's wedding back in 2009. He was exactly the kind of a a DJ you want: somebody who keeps the party going but isn't an obnoxious egomaniacal jerk.

Heading up to our wedding, both my husband and I were absolutely swamped and it really, really helped that I was not worried at ALL about how the music would be.

Tim is incredibly professional- I don't think he took more than 45 minutes to respond to any of my emails. When you are planning a wedding, that kind of a responsiveness is AWESOME and makes your life so much easier!

The night of our wedding, we just asked to play good music- we went with mostly older music and it was amazing to see both our friends in their 20's and 30's and our parents and their friends in their 50's and 60's just dancing their pants off! We were constantly getting complemented on the music which people thought we had certainly picked ourselves (nope!).

If you are looking for a great DJ who is probably the most professional I've met, hire these guys.

My husband also just reminded me that Tim really went the extra mile- we had picked two fairly obscure songs that we really wanted played and Tim literally held the phone up to his speakers so my husband could 100% confirm that he had gotten EXACTLY the version we wanted. Now THAT's service!!

Sent on 10/08/2012

Tim was great! His professionalism and sense of humor made the day.

He made our wedding day very special. As they say, "good time, was had by all"!

Ellen and Bruce

Sent on 07/11/2012

Capital Disc Jockeys's reply:

Ellen and Bruce, it was my pleasure! Thank you for taking the time to review our services, it means alot! Please keep in touch and best wishes!

Adam · Married on 06/09/2012

Made everything very smooth. Everyone had a blast and really helped keep everything going to schedule. Very Professional and would recommend for any future wedding.

Sent on 06/18/2012

Don · Married on 03/10/2012

Tim and his staff were so great to work with. He knew excalty what he was doing at all times of the night, I could not have asked for a better DJ/Photo booth expierence!! You made our night unbelievable

Thank you so much Tim!

Sent on 03/23/2012

Desirae · Married on 03/10/2012

I have known of Tim Wedeman since Rocking bowl at Latham Bowl. So when it came to finding our Dj he was the first person who came to my mind. I had remembered him back then (10 years) as always having lots of energy, a fun personality and he always played great music!! Three things you definitly want in your wedding dj. And let me tell you, he has'nt changed a BIT!! If anything the years have made him better!! He was a blast to work with and he had our wedding guests on the dance floor all night!! Tim also provides an open air photobooth, that we also included in our package. Im so glad we did because it was an extra element to our wedding that our guests beyond loved! I would recommend Tim and the Capital Disc Jockeys staff to anyone who is looking to have a "Rocking" good time at there wedding!! And if your looking for a little extra to "WOW" your guests get the photobooth!!

Sent on 04/12/2012

Chris · Married on 11/19/2011

Capital DJs Tim Wedeman and his sidekick Saul operated the photobooth for our wedding. This might have been he most fun part for a lot of people at our wedding. We did this as part of the wedding favors. Tim and Saul not only operated the booth, but they were entertaining as well. they had hats and scarfs and costume jewelry, etc. My guest took the craziest pictures. I was extremely satisfied. But it didnt' end there. Tim sent us a disc with everyone's photos on there!!! We were able to share them on facebook and even send to our guest by email. that was the coolest thing.

Sent on 10/01/2012

Krista · Married on 10/01/2011

Capitol Disc Jockeys was wonderful! Tim was so kind, and really took the time to help me through planning the playlist and setting the mood for my big day. His team is wonderful! And our DJ Jim was a scream and a joy to work with! They both made me very comfortable and eager to get my feet moving!

Sent on 02/01/2012

Justin · Married on 07/22/2011

Tim was an excellent choice for our wedding! He was extremely organized and professional, and did an absolutely exceptional job at our ceremony and reception. We had so many compliments from our guests! We couldn't have picked a better DJ for our big day!

Sent on 07/25/2011

Karen · Married on 05/14/2011

Tim Wedeman did a wonderful job. We met with Tim a few times to make sure we were all set up for the ceremony and reception. He arrives early to get everything set up and to make sure it is all working. Tim listened to all our requests and followed through with them. I would recommend his services to anyone!

Sent on 06/01/2011

Capital Disc Jockeys's reply:

Karen and Neil, what a fun party! Thank you for your comments and reviewing our services. I enjoyed working with and for you both. Best wishes!!! God Bless, Tim

Jeff · Married on 01/01/2011

We were in the somewhat unique position of living in Atlanta but planning a wedding in upstate New York. In addition, we were having a smaller wedding reception (50 people) and wanted only background-type music played. Finding a DJ online to fit our needs seemed somewhat daunting until we contacted Capital Disc Jockeys. Tim Wedeman repeatedly told us "That's no problem" to every single request that we made, all the way down to the relatively obscure song that we wanted for our first dance. Tim happily gave us exactly the reception music that we had envisioned, selecting all of the types and styles of music from his massive library.
    He far exceeded our expectations, and we would unequivocally recommend Tim Wedeman of Capital Disc Jockeys to anyone seeking to make their wedding day dreams come true!

Sent on 02/28/2011

Capital Disc Jockeys's reply:

Jeff and Barbara, it was my pleasure working with and for you. I hope someday our paths will cross again. Thank you again for hiring our services. God Bless, Tim