510 Reviews for Cape Tunes

Consultation (26)
Photobooth (17)
Liability Insurance (4)
509 Cape Tunes Reviews

The best!! Scott dj’d our wedding and it was perfect! From the set up on the beach to the last dance everything was perfect! The photo booth was so much fun for our guests, Scott made sure every person was dancing having a good time and the lighting set the perfect mood!! We would 100% recommend!!

Profile Picture Charlotte, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Scott was amazing! We knew he would be fantastic when we spoke on the phone, but he did exceed expectations.
Then, I asked for a special request for a reception twist and he accommodated it willingly and had great suggestions to successfully pull it off! I only wish we had another occasion to hire him again. GREAT job! GREAT fun! Thank you!!!

Photo for Cape Tunes Review - Sharing a surprise toast from one of the guests.
Profile Picture Carrie, 7/1/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We just wanted to send a big thank you to Sean! He was so great and helped to make the evening even more special than it already was. We had so many friends saying what a great DJ he was so please pass along our thanks!!

Profile Picture Katie, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had such an amazing experience with Cape Tunes! I love dancing so the music was super important to me and Scott was awesome. They were friendly and responsive and also did a great job with the uplighting and photo booth. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Ally, 6/24/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List

Scott was great. Easy to work with and enthusiastic. I would certainly recommend him to a friend.

Profile Picture Max, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Eric was such a great person to work with and was completely open to my crazy ideas (serenading my husband!) He gave us some great ideas about the flow of the evening, which completely eased my mind. He was able to read the crowd well and provided music that not only we preferred but to also get people dancing. No one wanted the music to end. We highly recommend Cape tunes and especially Eric!

Jessica & Derrick Knight

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Cape Tunes saved us from a Wedding Nightmare.. and they delivered on one of the most crucial elements of Our Wedding. We had hired another company that gave us Attitude, was very unprofessional, and eventually breached our contract 3 days before Our wedding. We soon found Cape Tunes and they absolutely saved the day for us. AND they saved us a LOT of money. Scott was AWESOME! Loved Our music, and through a Great Party for us.. especially the last hour and a half which was one of the most memorable dance sessions since the 1980s!!!! Which was exactly what we wanted! :) If its between Cape Tunes and anyone else... GO WITH CAPE TUNES!!!!!!!!!! :) Thanks forever from DiNo and dART! www.ARTofDiNo.com and www.ErinShelbyBun.com :)

Profile Picture Jonathan, 6/21/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Cape Tunes (DJ Scott) was the DJ for our wedding in June at the Red Jacket Beach Resort and he was awesome. Yes, it was a Sunday wedding but not your typical Sunday wedding. DJ Scott helped make it an awesome atmosphere, dancing and singing all night. The uplighting added tremendously to the ambiance, and the Photo Booth was an absolute hit. They provided us copies of all of the photo booth pictures in an album and it is awesome to see and will definitely look back at it to remember the day. Thank you Cape Tunes for helping make our wedding ceremony and reception a memorable one!
Special thanks for playing Steel Panther for us!

Profile Picture Amy, 6/17/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Everyone I worked with at Cape Tunes was wonderful, fun and ready to make our event memorable. The DJ was adaptable, flexible and very nice and professional. Thanks again for a great job!

Profile Picture Diana, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had our wedding on 6/9/18 and our DJ Eric from Cape Tunes was absolutely out of this world AMAZING! From start to finish he was there for us to give advice and his input on choosing songs and when to do speeches. There was never a time that our guests were not on the dance floor! We can't thank Cape Tunes and Eric enough for all of the hard work and dedication for our big day!

Profile Picture Caroline, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

The music was awesome at our Popponesset Inn wedding. Scott did everything to go above and beyond in his DJ’ing while not being overwhelming. His personality made him a pleasure to work with, and I would suggest him and cape tunes to any friend getting married on the cape! Wish we could do it again.

Profile Picture Liana, 6/7/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We hired Scott as our DJ and it was the best decision! He was easy to work with, quick to respond, had fair prices, and had our guests dancing all night long. We had a Sunday wedding, and were nervous people would leave early and not dance - but that was not the case! We had the majority of guests on the dance floor until the last song. We had multiple guests even tell us that his play list was "epic". He also provided the microphone set up (lapel and mic stands) during our outdoor ceremony, as well as ceremony music - and it was all perfect. I highly recommend working with Scott from Cape Tunes!!Read Less

Profile Picture Jenna, 6/2/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

We had Sean Degan as our DJ from Cape Tunes and he was AWESOME!! Right from the start we knew it was going to be a great time. He has a great personality, knew how to keep the crowd dancing and laughing, a lot of fun and he fit right in with our family and friends. Everyone raved how awesome he was and how much fun they had. Cape Tunes was so easy to work with and made everything more perfect than we could have expected. I would highly recommend Cape Tunes (especially Sean) for any of your DJ needs!!

Profile Picture Lori, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Eric was awesome! He was able to catered to our style of music with very little instruction from us. The playlist was perfect and the night was full of dancing and positive energy! The wedding would not have been the same without the up-lighting as well! This is a must for any wedding reception! I would highly recommend Scott and Eric! They were very accommodating and have a real passion for the craft!

Profile Picture Gary, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Scott was wonderful! He was one of the easiest vendors I worked with during the planning process. Our wedding was from 2-8pm, and I was nervous people wouldn't dance being an earlier wedding. Scott played a great selection of music that got people on the dance floor right away! He was even so patient and kind to one guest that was a little over served and insisted on singing a song to the crowd. He was a great sport about it all and gave our wedding the fun atmosphere we were hoping for! We were extremely happy that we booked with Cape Tunes!

Profile Picture Heather, 6/2/18, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Scott absolutely made my wedding night! He was SO helpful and accommodating and he played the best selection of music! I would highly recommend CapeTunes!

Profile Picture Krista, 6/1/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Scott was fantastic! We pretty much let him run the show as far as picking songs and everything, and he kept everyone dancing all the way till midnight. Everyone had a blast.

Very easy to work with while planning and setting up the ceremony as well.

Profile Picture Tristan, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The Kieth’s from Cape Tunes came out on Memorial Day weekend to our wedding at Plymouth Yacht club and ROCKED THE HOUSE! These guys had everyone dancing and having a great time! Cape tunes and the Dj’s they employ are the best in the business.

Profile Picture Joseph , 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We used cape tunes for our after party, they were awesome! They supplied the DJ, uplighting, and photo booth! They even custom designed a logo for us for our photo strips and provided us with a book of all the printed out strips as well as a flash drive with all of the hilarious photos!!!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 5/26/18, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

My husband and I just got married this weekend and DJ Keith was awesome! He played all of our requests and made excellent selections for the rest of the music. He kept the dance floor full all night. We couldn’t have asked for more! Thank you!

Profile Picture Danielle, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Loved using Capetunes for our DJ, Uplighting, and photo booth!!! The DJ was amazing all night the uplifting made our venue look amazing and our guests loved the photo booth!! It was incredibly easy working them as they were very occomidating for any requests I had or any questions I needed answers! Would 100% recommend them for any one wedding!

Profile Picture Samantha, 5/19/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I never had a doubt that Scott would provide the best entertainment for me and my wife's wedding. He allowed me to put my own personal touch while also being able to put his special touch on the music selection. He also pronounced my last name correctly which is huge! All of my guests left saying our wedding was one of the best weddings and I believe that the dance floor had a lot to do with it. We are so grateful for Scott and Cape Tunes!

Profile Picture kurt, 5/12/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance

Scott from CapeTunes was responsive, flexible, and patient from the get go! From juggling a mix of Bollywood and English music, to the constantly evolving song list, and the cherry on the cake: finding obscure Bollywood music for the older generation, Scott was on top of it! I can not recommend this vendor enough.

If you are getting married in Cape Cod and want a DJ who will take care of everything, making the wedding day as less stressful as possible then he is the one you should contact!

Profile Picture Khushnoo, 5/6/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Scott was absolutely amazing! Incredibly easy to coordinate with. Responsive, accommodating, professional. Definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Scott, 5/5/18, 1 Review