482 Reviews for Cape Tunes

Consultation (23)
Photobooth (16)
Liability Insurance (4)
481 Cape Tunes Reviews

I never had a doubt that Scott would provide the best entertainment for me and my wife's wedding. He allowed me to put my own personal touch while also being able to put his special touch on the music selection. He also pronounced my last name correctly which is huge! All of my guests left saying our wedding was one of the best weddings and I believe that the dance floor had a lot to do with it. We are so grateful for Scott and Cape Tunes!

Profile Picture kurt, 5/12/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance

Scott was absolutely amazing! Incredibly easy to coordinate with. Responsive, accommodating, professional. Definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Scott, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Keith did a great job with the music for both our ceremony and the reception. Easy to work with up front and did a great job on our wedding day. He was an upbeat and fun host. The dance floor was packed all night. Our guests all commented on what a great job he did.

Profile Picture Steven, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Cape Tunes provided DJ (for outdoor ceremony and indoor reception), lighting and photo booth services for our May wedding at Wychmere Beach Club.

The Cape Tunes team and especially Eric were awesome!! Truly nothing was too much to ask. They were transparent, responsive, fun and polite throughout the entire process. We also found them to be extremely competetive from a cost perspective, but did not feel that service or quality were at all compromised.

Eric was so nice and accomodating; he spent a lot of time meeting and working with us to craft the perfect evening! He had lots of very useful suggestions and was very familiar with our venue, but was also easygoing and happy to go with our preferences too. Communication was just so easy and the day/evening went so smoothly!! Overall, Eric was incredibily professional and created an awesome atmosphere for an epic party. We highly recommend both Cape Tunes and Eric!!

Profile Picture Isabel, 5/4/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We can’t even begin to express how amazing Scott was! Our venue granted us from 3-11 which is a long day, so much so that another DJ we met with told is it was too long of a day and that we would have to cut it down if we wanted to work with them because our guests wouldn’t be entertained for that long. Well Scott proved him wrong and surpassed all of our expectations! He provided the music for the ceremony, cocktail hour, introductions, dinner, and dancing and it was all absolutely perfect. He played everything we asked him to and read the crowed perfectly and kept the dance floor packed all night. I was worried that the photo booth we had or the cigar bar outside might draw guests away but those were no problem for Scott because even though people enjoyed those things too, they always came right back to the dance floor! Our day was absolutely perfect and knowing that what most people remember most about weddings is the food and the music, we know our day will always be looked back on fondly. Thank you Scott!!!

Profile Picture Allie, 4/28/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Scott was absolutely amazing! He was super helpful and responsive during the wedding planning phase. Answered all our questions super super fast! During the wedding, he was super professional but fun and totally got everyone up and dancing! I 100% recommend him!! He was great and made the wedding extra awesome!

Profile Picture Lilian, 2/3/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Cape tunes did an absolutely amazing job at our wedding! They were incredibly responsive, accommodating and fun! Scott is a great communicator, extremely professional, organized and flexible. The dance floor was packed the entire night and our guests continue to rave about how much they enjoyed the music!

Profile Picture Rebcca, 12/31/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I would highly recommend DJ Eric Wilder (of Cape Tunes) for his professionalism and experience. He truly knew the timing of all and I could relax knowing he was in charge. He kept everyone on the dance floor in celebration of my daughter Tessa and her Derrick's wedding. It was a true pleasure to have Eric taking care of all the family and friends, our guests. I feel so lucky and fortunate to have Eric be the DJ for my daughter's wedding. I hope this written recommendation gives everyone interested a chance to book Eric, if he is available and not already booked ! Happy 2018 !

Profile Picture Betsy, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Eric was awesome! We really enjoyed him and he made sure our night was perfect! When our guests showed up early he made sure everything was perfect!

Profile Picture Katy, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My husband I couldn't have been more satisfied and pleased with the service DJ Scott provided at our wedding. Scott was wonderful to work with on the days leading up to our big day with a low pressure attitude. His responsiveness to email inquiries and requests was phenomenal and so reassuring. Even a last minute glitch on our part was handled so prompt and professionally!!!
I was so impressed when Scott came to our wedding in an attire that coordinated beautifully with our colors. We would highly recommend Cape Tunes.

Profile Picture Cynthia , 11/5/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Once again, Scott and Cape Tunes did amazing job! They were the talk throughout the town after our wedding! I have known Scott for a very long time and I can tell you this, he is the most amazing DJ's on the planet! He is extremely professional and so very easy to work with! He knew what music to play but he also took almost every ones requests and managed to incorporate different styles of music! He and his crew were just top notch!!!!

Profile Picture Tess, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Scott was amazing to work with! I didn’t give him much other then our entrance and first dance song and He kept the night moving from there! There were people on he dance floor till the last song and they would have stayed longer if they could have! I would definitely recommend and have recommended Scott and Cape tunes to future brides! Thank you for an amazing night Scott!

Profile Picture Kara, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Fantastic!! So easy to work with, great value and kept the party going!!

Profile Picture E, 10/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Scott was unbelievable!! We love dancing- not well, but enthusiastically- and from the very beginning our music was one of the most important things to us. Everything was perfect from the ceremony and cocktail hour through introductions, the hora, and last dance.

Usually at weddings there are at least a few plays that just aren’t my thing and I’m able to sit and take a dance rest, but that never happened as the music was so good. Also, Scott was great during introductions getting our group in order and out in an efficient (and funny) manner. Tip to future Bride and Grooms: let him handle the music! Resist the urge to micro manage too much and you’ll be so much happier! The dance floor was packed the entire night and we couldn’t have asked for better! Thank you again!!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 10/15/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

Scott was great to work with! Very professional and stuck to our requests, he did an excellent job!

Profile Picture Calle, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Scott was a pleasure to work with leading up to our 10/14/17 wedding. When we booked, I told Scott the kind of wedding we were looking to have and he jumped at the chance to reccomend DJ Tom Sheehan. Tom was such a great additional to our 10/14/17 wedding!! He kept the dance floor going all night and even managed to work in requests from guests. Thank you Scott and Tom!!

Profile Picture Bridget, 10/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

We used Cape Tunes for our wedding after party. Scott was awesome - we couldn't have asked for a better DJ! He was professional, played the music we requested, and most importantly, kept the party going until midnight. Thanks for everything Scott!

Profile Picture Alex, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Eric, our dj, was kind and extremely accomodating to us.
We so very much appreciated his professionalism and the exrodinary service he provided us on such a special day. We can not be more appreciative and more greatful. It was, to say the least, exceptional service all around.

Profile Picture L., 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My father says the DJ at my wedding deserves a top notch rating. We enjoyed working with Scott. The dance floor was full the whole night - he really knows how to read a crowd and keep them dancing! Thanks Scott!

Profile Picture Kristin, 10/6/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Wonderful job! Music was awesome!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had a great time with our DJ Tommy he did exactly what we asked for and he was personable and friendly and knew exactly what type of music we wanted to play we thank you so much again!

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Cape tunes does a great job. They are well worth the price. Very professional and they know what kind of music to play to get the crowd dancing.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Cannot say enough great things about Scott as a DJ, wedding host, and his AMAZING photo booth service! We were surprised with a super cute wedding scrapbook (we never had time to get a guest book together) and loved that guests were able to paste their photo strips into the book, and add personal messages. Scott himself was AMAZING. We were a little thrown off by his form (he doesn't want a list of songs to play, just a few songs you're thinking of for things like the cocktail hour, reception, dance time, etc) but he really knows what he's doing and played great stuff. He also did a fantastic job with ceremony audio in an outdoor, windy setting. He's funny, sweet, and creative and we loved him.

Profile Picture Sonia, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

I used theknot.com and to leave a review that I hope other couples will find helpful :) we were very happy with capetunes!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/30/17, 1 Review