Cap Capello Entertainment Reviews

70 | Rexford, NY

70 Reviews for Cap Capello Entertainment

70 Cap Capello Entertainment Reviews

Meaghan · Married on 10/15/2011

From the moment my husband and I met Cap, we knew that he would be the perfect musical host for our wedding. He was extremely personable, willing to listen to our requests, and knew exactly how to make our wedding flow in the best possible manner. Thanks to Cap, my husband and I remained worry-free the entire day, knowing that if something went wrong Cap would handle it without us even having to hear about it. He was an expert at reading the room and kept the dance floor packed all night! I could not say enough about his professionalism, expertise, and fun personality! I highly recommend him for your next event!

Pradeep · Married on 10/14/2011

Cap made our special occasion truly memorable.He worked with us patiently and diligently and everything worked like clockwork.He recommended a splendid photographer and make up artist who were truly the best in the business.He made our guests very comfortable and everyone was on the dance floor.

mb · Married on 10/08/2011

Phenomenal! Professional! Cap had the humble ability to take the anxiety/stress out of planning the music, etc. for our wedding. His suggestions and observations made our wedding flow smoothly. He kept our guests dancing all evening! We are so grateful to have had you as our DJ, Cap! Thank you!

Helene · Married on 09/18/2011

We love you Cap...this is the third affair you have done for us and again it was flawless...Thank you again for playing the Jewish songs sooo perfectly for the ceremony... You rate an outstanding perfect score of 5 in all catagories...Regards, The Eiger Family and Meredith and Matt

Kristina · Married on 08/13/2011

Cap was amazing!!! He was wonderful to work with right from the beginning when my fiance and I were searching for a professional DJ. He spent a good 30 minutes talking with me prior to booking him to answer all of my questions and to make sure he was the right fit for our special day. Needless to say, our reception rocked the house!! Cap Capello had our guests on their feet and dancing from the moment the night began, and because our guests were having so much fun we decided to have him stay an additional hour! Cap's music selection was perfect for all of our guests, ranging from slow to fast, old favorites and even some new ones! He surprised my husband and I at the end with a special touch to remember our first dance by! Cap is wonderful and professional and I would highly recommend him for any wedding!

Kristen · Married on 08/06/2011

I would have given him a higher ranking if I could but it will only allow me to give him 5 stars!!! He was amazing, his voice is wonderful (I was told he has the best announcers voice around)!!! The party never stopped, he was also very flexible to stay an additional hour because we were having the time of our lives!! I would highly recommend him to anyone especially to all of the brides looking for an amazing DJ who will work with you, be there when you need, get back to you quickly, and accommodate all of your needs and wants! I had to coordinate from a distance and he was just amazing every step of the way and the reception was everything I ever imagined!! :) Thank you Cap Capello!!!!

Edward · Married on 08/05/2011

Cap was an invaluable part of our wedding. He helped cooridinate the ceremony and always made himself available for questions or concerns. He was great with his selections of music and always played requests from our guests. He made everyone feel at ease and ran the party like a true professional. We Highly recommend Cap's services.

Kim · Married on 07/02/2011

Quite honestly this is the easiest review I've ever written. If you want the best musical host in the business, you hire Cap Capello. Simple as that. Trust me when I say, you'll be glad you did! As the sales manager and event planner at The Vista at Van Patten Golf Club where my daughter's wedding took place, it was extremely important to me to have someone I could rely on to take charge of the evening so that I could be a guest for the evening and not feel as though I had to work. Cap made sure that happened. We could not have been happier with his services, attention to detail, professionalism, and most importantly, his heartfelt desire to go out of his way to make our night SPECTACULAR!!!

Stephanie · Married on 06/04/2011

Cap was outstanding and kept the dance floor full all night long. He is very professional and takes care of everything so you don't have to worry on your big day! I highly recommend his services.

Brian · Married on 05/13/2011

Cap Capello does not only provide unparalleled DJ service - Cap provides the most organized event planning leading up to and throughout the wedding and reception. Cap was very quick and thorough with answers and/or suggestions to any questions and/or concerns we had arise prior to our wedding and reception. Cap is a true professional and well worth every penny. We HIGHLY recommend Cap for your DJ and any event planning needs.

Jon · Married on 11/12/2010

Cap was so awesome and professional, there was not one time that the dance floor was not packed. People are still talking about the wedding and the quality of service that Cap had provided, every step of the way he was there to answer all questions, and indeed you can tell by his experience that he knows what he is doing. One thing planning a wedding is stresfull enough, this was the one thing that you will not have to worry about, but most importantly he put a personal touch to our wedding, from the intro's to the closing we were very pleased.

Emily · Married on 09/25/2010

We wanted to thank you for the wonderful job you did at our wedding. You exceeded our expectations with your professional, entertaining and fun attitude. Everyone has raved about what a great DJ you were and loved the videos you displayed about your station. It was a pleasure working with you and we would highly recommend you to others! Thanks again for a fabulous job. You made our special day that much better!

• F

Paul · Married on 09/18/2010

Cap was wonderful! Everyone we have talked to said it was the BEST wedding they had ever been to, and I can firmly say that was due to the work of Cap. Cap was, by far, the best DJ we have ever seen. The dance floor was jam packed, and very few people were sitting at all during the night.

In one word - OUTSTANDING!!!

We will definitly recommend Cap to anyone that is getting married in the future, and will definitly have him as our DJ for any other events that we would have. Thank you so much.

Keli · Married on 08/06/2010

Cap really made our wedding day special. It was as though he had known our families forever! His comic relief was an extra special touch that our guests really enjoyed. He really understood the music selections that we were looking for and played songs that our guests and our bridal party enjoyed. Cap is an excellent communicator and was available to answer any questions that we had up until the very last minute. He is extremely flexible and very professional. I sought Cap out after seeing him at another wedding....it made our musical host decison quite easy after we had seen how great he really was. As a bride you always have a fear that no one will be up and dancing....we danced until the very last minute all nite long. I highly recommend Cap for any event and will continue to use his services in the future. Amazing Amazing job...this was the best money that we spent for our special day! We LOVE him!

cara · Married on 07/24/2010

Cap was amazing! Absolutly hilarious and kept our guest fully entertained. A true professional. Gave us great advice to make our night a million percent perfect. Always right there when we had a question. Every one of my guest including the staff commented on what a wonderful job he did.. if you need a dj cap is your guy!

Christine · Married on 07/16/2010

Not only is Cap Capello a DJ, he's a master of weddings! Anytime I had a question about how to do something or what to do with something, he had the answer. His service was invaluable and we couldn't be happier with how everything turned out!

Kelly · Married on 06/26/2010

CAP was beyond excellent throughout our entire wedding process - he exceeded our expectations as well as the expectations of our guests!! Not only was he easy to work with up to the wedding, but at the reception itself he was awesome! He kept everyone on the dance floor all night long!! In fact, we ended up extending the reception since so many people were still on the floor dancing at the end of the night. He really was wonderful to work with and my new husband and I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend him if you or someone you know are looking for a DJ for your event - you cannot go wrong by choosing CAP - in fact in our opinion CAP should be the only one you consider since his work was flawless!

"CAP was unbelievable - he was the best!" ~ in the words of my new husband as he saw me writing this review...

Thank you CAP for making our day even that much more perfect!!

Craig · Married on 05/29/2010

We would highly recommend Cap for anyone who needs a DJ for your wedding/event! Consummate professional, knows how to read the crowd, and gets everyone up off their seats! We couldn't have been happier!

katie · Married on 05/15/2010

Cap is the best DJ around! The dance floor was packed the whole night. He made our wedding a success.

Amanda · Married on 04/10/2010

Cap did and excellent job at communicating with my husband and I about exactly what we were looking for on our wedding day. He not only had everyone dancing the entire night but was well organized and left me with not a thing to worry about. I would recommend him to any bride that does not plan on handing him a long list of songs to play at the reception...he can read people a lot better than a playlist can.

Elizabeth · Married on 01/02/2010

Cap was a great DJ. He kept the crowd on the dance floor and having fun. He was fantastic at dealing with last minute changes- we forgot to come up with an order for the tables to get food, and he gave a trivia quiz instead! Everyone said it was one of their favorite parts! The music was great- he played more music for the older generations early in the night, and younger music later, a great combination. Guests who have been to a great number of weddings said he was one of the best they've seen!

colleen · Married on 12/14/2009

Cap is more than just a DJ. He is a compassionate, kind and generous individual.
    I have had the pleasure of Cap's services for more than 15 years. He has volunteered at more events than I can name. Cap has a special way about him when dealing with folks with disabilities. He is incredible in knowing what types of music to play to bring out the best in everyone in attendance. He is a great guy.

Kristen · Married on 11/27/2009

Cap was fantastic!...and I love his voice! He was professional, honest and knowledgable. He returned e-mails/phone calls quickly, provided the most updated technology and followed through on what he promised to provide us. I was astonished on how well he was able to read the crowd and provide the appropriate music at our wedding. He seemed to know exactly what people wanted. I received lots of compliments regarding Cap and the music played at our wedding. I would highly recommend using him!!!

Michelle · Married on 10/31/2009

Cap was most helpful and orchestrated a beautiful and seamless day for us!

Katie · Married on 09/26/2009

We were extreamly impressed by Cap Capello and the excellent service he provided. Without a doubt, it was the only service we didn't have to worry about. He was there when we had any questions and always provided positive and quick feedback either by phone or email. We would refer Cap Capello to anyone in need of a dj and would only call him for any future events we host.