CandyShopBuffets Reviews

4 | Cincinnati, OH

4 Reviews for CandyShopBuffets

Wow! The candy and decorations were amazing! Everyone at our wedding loved the special touches Dani made. She did such a wonderful job. Everything looked so professional. I absolutely loved it! Thank you so much!

Sent on 07/24/2012

Katherine · Married on 07/30/2011

Everything was amazing. The price was great and the setup was beautiful. I couldn't have asked for anything more. There is no way I would have had the time to do it all myself. Thanks so much! It was a big hit.

Sent on 08/03/2011

Kelly · Married on 02/20/2011

The candy buffet was even more impressive in person. It was as much fun to look at as it was to eat the treats. They also took care to put personal touches of my daughter and her fiance into it. The display added a beautiful and entertaining touch to my daughter's wedding shower. Definitely plan to have another candy buffet when it is time for a baby shower :)

Sent on 03/10/2011

casey · Married on 08/22/2009

Dani was great to work with! I was so relaxed as she helped me put together my buffet for my wedding. She had great ideas and was able to pull my colors together so that they didn't look like ketchup and mustard..(my colors were yellow and red) It looked beautiful!! thank you dani! and I kept hearing about how fun it was from the guests. :)

Sent on 02/11/2011