Candy Wrapper Store Reviews

10 | Shelton, WA

10 Reviews for Candy Wrapper Store

Melissa · Married on 12/14/2014

LOVE the candy wrappers. They came out amazing. Can't wait to give them out as my favors!

Sent on 10/29/2014

Daneisha · Married on 06/29/2014

Being a very last minute bride, it took me forever to make a decision on our wedding favors. By the time I decided to do Hershey bars with a personalized wrapper, it was on a Friday afternoon, 9 days before my wedding date. Despite the weekend following the day I placed my order (and the fact that I opted not to get a proof sent to me), I received my beautiful wrappers early that Tuesday afternoon and was completely satisfied! I will definitely look to them for any future parties or events I may have!

Sent on 07/15/2014

Julie · Married on 10/15/2011

We looked very professional. Everyone loved how cute the candy bars turned out.

Sent on 09/05/2012

Andrea · Married on 05/15/2010

I ordered personalized lifesaver wrappers and they exceeded my expectations!
    I changed the color and the writing from the original one and everything
    was absolutely perfect. Even the the paper used to make the wrapper was
    made of great quality! I would highly recommend the candy wrapper store to all!

Sent on 07/27/2010

Candy Wrapper Store's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful compliments! We love to make our customers happy by fully customizing their favors for that extra special touch!

Jeanne · Married on 01/01/2010

The candy bars were handed out yesterday and were very well received! Everyone loved them.

I want to thank you for the prompt and professional service.

We will definitely use your services again!

Jeanne Molan
    COUNTRY Financial

Sent on 01/14/2010

I ordered personalized mini Hershey's for our wedding and since the summer here was very hot, I decided to order the wrappers only and put them together myself (no worries about the chocolates melting during shipping!). I was a bit hesitant at first about how difficult it would be to get the wrappers to look just right, but the instructions/video made wrapping them simple with just double-sided scotch tape. The Candy Wrapper Store even sent me a proof with the colors, wording, and font I chose to see the final product before I ordered. The favors looked very nice and added a personal touch to the ceremony and reception. I would definitely think about using the Candy Wrapper Store again for a birthday/shower/special occasion.

Sent on 08/15/2012

Virginia · Married on 03/10/2010

They have so many cute things that we used for the wedding and reception. Such a great variety and the items arrived quickly too. Everything I ordered from them was cheap and really great quality. It was so easy to find everything I needed and it didn't take any time to get it here.

Sent on 05/06/2010

Esmeralda · Married on 08/25/2012

3.0

Great customer service! Received my chocolates on time and intact! I was afraid they might melt due to the very hot weather, but they were delivered in perfect condition and on time!

Sent on 08/26/2012

annia · Married on 10/01/2010

Once I saw their website, I loved it. They were on time with delivery and no mistakes on my favors! recommended 100%. Thank you!

Sent on 10/12/2011

Lauren · Married on 11/22/2008

4.2

This company provided me with great favors which my guest truely enjoyed and will cherish for months to come. They were true to their word about shipping and prices.

Sent on 12/17/2008

Candy Wrapper Store's reply:

Thank you so much for your compliments! We love to hear your reviews of our products!