Candids by Candy Reviews

9 Reviews for Candids by Candy

1 User photo

Candids by Candy 1

Jamie · Married on 07/14/2018

My experience with Candy was amazing!!!! Not only were the pictures beautiful but the experience is one I will never forget!!!! I loved ever minute of it!!! She was prompt and professional throughout the entire process! She captured the candid moments so vividly! I am blessed to have her apart of our wedding journey! Now Im looking forward to our family photo shoot next!!!!!

Sent on 08/13/2018
    Candids by Candy 2

Jennifer · Married on 06/02/2018

Candy has done several shoots for my family and I which include announcement photos, maternity photos and family portraits. Her eye for lighting and in general, her styling is impeccable. I barely had to do anything but listen to her guidance on how to pose and the shots were flawless. Also, compared to other photographers her prices are much more reasonable. I would recommend her for any event or shoot in mind not only because she's a great photographer but she's a sweetheart too!

Sent on 07/20/2017

Marisa · event on 04/13/2018

Absolutely loved my experience and would definitely recommend this vendor to anyone.

Sent on 04/28/2018

Antoinette · Married on 09/02/2017

Candy was absolutely amazing. She went above and beyond what I anticipated. She was kind and patient with me on the biggest day of my life. My family raved about how amazing she was a professional, and the photographs were perfect. My mother, who is hard to impress, even was taken back by how beautiful the photos came out. Candy allows me to relive my wedding everytime I look at those pictures. She is amazing.

Sent on 06/15/2017

Sherry · Married on 06/17/2017

Very professional and reliable

• Tashna & Shedrick

Tashna · Married on 05/26/2017

Candy was awesome, she was professional, prepared and great at what she does. Candy did our engagement and wedding pictures and they were all beautiful. She was very creative with our poses and guide us through the process. We will definitely use her again as well as recommend her to everyone we know. Thank you Candy. From Mr & Mrs Small

Sent on 06/22/2017

Candy is a fantastic photographer. Her work is beyond words. She's very professional and so creative. The best photographer I've had the pleasure of working with. I couldn't imagine recommending someone else!!

James · Married on 10/11/2015

Great work and worth every penny! I will tell you this, she has great vision and wonderful ideas! Will definitely use her service again.

Sent on 07/20/2017

Ebony · Married on 07/04/2015

Best Photographer I know !! She is my go to whether it's for a wedding , Prom or any family function