80 Reviews for Candid Moments Photography

Additional Hours (1)
Engagement Shoot (1)
Video (1)
Flush Mount (1)

Doug and the whole team was wonderful during our wedding this past weekend. There are no words to express the gratitude we have for making our day so easy and memorable. I would recommend his team to anyone and can't wait to see the final photos!

Profile Picture Liv, 8/26/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Proofs, Wedding Portraits

Incredibly kind, patient, professional, talented! Our pictures are stunning!!

Profile Picture Celeste, 8/18/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Video, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

We just got our sneak peek photos from our wedding on 06/08/18 and they are gorgeous. I can't wait to see all the rest of the photos. Doug is so easy to work with and Georgi takes beautiful photos with great lighting. We are in LOVE with our wedding photos so far. I highly recommend Candid Moments!

Profile Picture Chrissy, 6/8/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files

You won't go wrong choosing Candid Moments as your photographer!! Doug was great to work with and captured the most amazing photos from our special day. He & his team deserve 5 stars because I feel that they go above and beyond. They do a lot of prepping BEFORE the big day so that you can be stress free & just enjoy the day while they get all the perfect pictures with your assigned guests as previously discussed. Would work with them again & would recommend them to anyone!!

Photo for Candid Moments Photography Review - A guest took this pic of Doug in action 😂
Profile Picture Kelly, 5/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: High-Res Images, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files, Prints

I highly recommend Candid Moments!! They were amazing from the start. We worked with Doug and Adam the day of, but even talking to Gina; everyone has been awesome! The pictures are beautiful and I can’t stop looking at them! I love how attentive they are; and when I have a question, they get back to me within 24 hours. It was so cold and windy out the day of the wedding but they still wanted to get outside pictures; I am grateful because there are so many great ones and I don’t feel like I am missing out!! I mostly love the "outside of the box" photos that Doug took; never did I think, that I would be standing on a table, in my wedding dress, in the middle of the hotel lobby and it is one of my absolute favorite photos! The different ways they took pictures was truly amazing and I am so glad we chose them for our special day!! Thank you so much, Doug, Adam and everyone else that has been part of this process!!!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 3/16/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Engagement Shoot, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits

Great from the very start ~ highly recommend

Profile Picture Margie, 11/11/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

There aren't words to describe my satisfaction with Candid Moments Photography. From the first time we met with Doug and saw his portfolio and what a kind, easy to talk to person he was we knew we had to have him. Once we had our engagement photoshoot we had no questions that it was the right decision. Not only were the photos completely breath-taking (on a day with no so favorable weather, about 40 degrees and high winds..) he remained professional, fun to work with and gave us an amazing product. The day of our wedding we had the privilege to have Doug and Kevin photograph our day and they really did feel like part of our family. They made sure that we got amazing shots but were never demanding or bossy-- they gave us options and ultimately let us do what we felt we wanted to do to get the most out of our big day. Our friends and family all said how much they enjoyed being photographed by the team at Candid Moments and how having them there to capture the day just enhanced their experience-- it never felt like outsiders watching us, they just felt like they belonged. My husband and I were worried about looking staged or posed but these guys have such an amazing way at getting you to have fun and be yourself while still making sure that you get that shot that you wanted. I would also be remiss to not include Gina, who did the communicating and coordination, she was a true pleasure to work with and always responded in such a prompt and helpful way. I will tell anyone that asks that booking with Candid Moments is the best decision we made as part of our wedding day and know that we will not only treasure our photos for a lifetime but also the experience of working with these amazing people. You will not regret booking with them it was worth every penny!!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/8/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Proofs, High-Res Images, Slideshow

We worked with Kevin as our lead photographer, but we also had contact with the owner Doug initially, and Gina throughout the whole process. Everyone we dealt with was fantastic! We really wanted to use them after being recommended by a family friend and Doug worked with our budget to get us a package perfect for us! Kevin was an absolute pleasure to work with and was great at being flexible when plans had to change a bit due to those wedding day glitches! He made sure we had every shot we wanted and made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera! I felt completely at ease all day! There was a chance of rain on our big day and Gina was so great at working with me to try to come up with a plan and she made me feel like no matter what we would still have great photos! I would definitely recommend anyone who can deal with my photo-crazy family!

Profile Picture Melanie, 9/3/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

After a lot of research and looking at so many photographers work, I was fortunate enough to find Candid Moments Photography at a bridal show. The owner, Doug Burns, was so kind and I was so impressed with him and his work that I knew that I wanted to have him photograph our wedding. We first met with Doug at his studio where he showed us more of his work, as well as his other photographers work and also went over in detail packages and pricing. He was extremely professional and took a genuine interest in getting to know more about us personally. While all of his team of photographers do outstanding work we decided to go with Doug because we really loved the artistry of his photos. We definitely made a fantastic decision! We just recently received our photos and are completely thrilled with them! Our wedding day went by so quickly and it was so hard to remember a lot because so much was happening, but Doug was wonderful in having captured all of the moments we were missing as well as the moments we were caught up in! He was so friendly and easy to work with and so many people, especially my mom, commented on how much they liked him. Also, I must mention how fabulous his Studio Manager, Gina, is - she was so quick to respond to any questions I had as well as constantly communicating with us before and after the wedding. Lastly, a very big "THANK YOU!' to Candid Moments Photography for such a beautiful and amazing job! Carole D

Profile Picture Carole, 9/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Doug and his partner captured all the precious moments at my daughter’s wedding. Great candid shots. So many great pictures to chose from for the album. I highly recommend them . Our pictures were better than any I have ever seen

Profile Picture Susan, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I used Candid Moments for my wedding on July 8th, 2017. Kevin was the lead photographer and Adam was the 2nd photographer. They were absolutely amazing! We said that we wanted a lot of candid photos that captured the story of the day (because we didn't have a videographer) and that's exactly what they did. They were both laid back and easy to work with. The followed our plan exactly and had great ideas for shots. They worked quickly through our list of photos and made sure to get all the ones we wanted. Our photos are stunning and we cannot wait to get them developed and frame them in our home. Thank you Kevin and Adam!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 7/8/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, High-Res Images, Slideshow

Candid Moments exceeds your expectations. Doug is amazing. Wonderful visions and willing to get down and dirty to get the perfect shot. Our engagement photos were amazing and we can't wait to see all of our wedding photos! We loved working with Candid Moments and look forward to using them again in the future.

Gina, who coordinates everything, is amazing as well. So sweet and very easy to work with. You have questions - they respond very quickly. Truly awesome people. Be sure to check out the blog as well - it's amazing.

We love you Doug! Can't wait for our next session.

Profile Picture Danielle, 3/24/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Kevin was great to work with!! He stayed calm, cool, and collected under pressure (bridal party was an hour late to the pre-church photo shoot-- whoops!!) and produced amazing pictures! I (the bride) was worried about not having enough time to take all of the pictures I had planned, but Kevin assured me we'd be fine, and he was right -- it all worked out and I am more than pleased with the final products. My husband and I love our slideshow and we are excited to show all our friends and family photos from our special day. We'll cherish them forever! Thank you so much! :)

Profile Picture Alyssa, 12/23/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Candid Moments was the vendor we enjoyed working with the most! Doug and Gina were extremely responsive and professional. Gina always kept us informed on what to expect before our meetings, coordinated our the engagement photo shoot and wedding day details and was extremely helpful designing our wedding album.
We had Doug and Daniel as our wedding photographers and loved all the pictures they took. Doug made us feel super comfortable right from our first meeting. He made sure he got all the shots I requested and also got tons of great candid pictures.
We're so glad we chose Candid Moments to photograph our wedding. We love all our pictures, the slideshow they made for us and our beautiful album!

Profile Picture Nihara, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We were so happy with Candid Moments. From the beginning, my husband Ben did not want to spend too much money on photos and insisted we only needed 1 photographer. After initially speaking to our photographer Doug- he asked if we wanted 2 photographers but was never pushy. About a month before the wedding I decided I wanted 2 photographers and we booked Kevin. I am SO thankful we had 2 and so was my husband Ben. Doug got all of our shots from the front of the church and Kevin got the back. They were both very creative and posed us for shots I would never have thought of! Also- Doug was wonderful with children. I have a nephew that is very shy and Doug really cheered him up and helped get him to smile. We had 20 people in our bridal party and 8 ring bearers/flower girls that Doug and Kevin managed very well. Doug even stayed late to catch some late night images. We are so in love with every photo. Also- Gina is awesome! She was so helpful and quick to respond with any questions we had. I'm so happy we had Candid Moments for our wedding day!

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Don't look any further... went to friend's wedding and she recommended, and we used and we loved! Had two amazing photographers- made you feel comfortable (we are very camera shy), Lead photographer Doug and 2nd photographer Kevin. Did first look photos and really were able to enjoy the day spent with the bridal party and the groom's party and family! prompt responses to emails- assistant Gina amazing! Photos are gorgeous and arrived quickly after the wedding and they truly lived up to their name and captured moments I didn't even realize had happened :) Can't say enough great things- thanks so much for the memories :)

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/1/16, 11 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Slideshow, Digital Files, Proofs

We used Doug for our Wedding and Engagement photos in 2016 and could not have been happier! The pictures, wedding slideshow, album and canvas print we ordered all came out beautifully! Doug and his team are extremely responsive and kept us informed throughout the planning process of what to expect. I would highly recommend for any photography needs!! ~ Tara & Chris

Profile Picture Tara & Chris, 9/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We found Candid Moments when we were looking through photo books at our venue, and as soon as we saw the beautiful landscape photos at sunset, we were sold. Doug was great to work with from the beginning, and is an incredible artist. Gina was also very helpful in coordinating our photos and providing all of the necessary details, and she was always so friendly. We were beyond impressed with our engagement photos, which made us even more excited for the wedding photos. We received our wedding photos today, and I hope it says something that I am already writing the review. We were completely blown away by the emotion, love and happiness caught on film. Doug and Georgi represented who my husband and I are as a couple beautifully, as well as our family and friends. Not only were they great photographers, but they also helped organize the day and keep us on schedule. I am now so thrilled to have the gorgeous sunset photos of my own that I fell in love with a year and a half ago. Candid Moments will absolutely exceed your expectations for your wedding! THANK YOU!

Profile Picture Katie, 9/3/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Proofs, High-Res Images, Slideshow

We had initially booked a different photography for our wedding, and it was a challenge to communicate. She was frequently rescheduling and forgetting our appointments. Then we found candid moments, and it changed our whole experience! The entire team was so attentive, professional, and best of all, talented! We are over the moon with our photos! Thank you, Lauren and Jay Roux

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Slideshow

I would definitely use this company again! Adam was our photographer for our engagement pics and he knows how to make you look amazing!! We love our engagement pics as does everyone else who sees them. It is really helpful if you are on the fence about engagement pics to get them done by a photographer to get comfortable with the person and also to get used to someone taking pictures of you all day. We did this and it worked out so well - we used Adam for our wedding day recently - He is super nice, fun to work with, funny and very creative - My fiance and I aren't big picture takers but we both felt very comfortable with him and not awkward at all! It is a weird thing to be photographed all day but he made it fun. He showed us some of the pics right after he took them and I think they're gonna be awesome! I cant wait to get our pics back!
He also had Mike with him that day as the 2nd shooter and he was super nice as well. He spent the begininng of the afternoon with my groom and his groomsmen and they all liked him as well. He had his own ideas about different poses and places we could take pics so I am so excited to those pics too ! Also very laid back, great sense of humor and easy to work with !
And they both got along with my dog (who was in both my engagement pics and wedding pics)- major plus in my book! You will definitely not regret your decision if you book with these guys!

Profile Picture Kathleen, 5/22/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

We highly recommend Candid Moments Photography! From our meeting with Doug the Owner and Adam, whom we booked as our engagement and wedding photographer, to our emails with Gina the Studio Manager, Candid Moments Photography has been wonderful and professional to deal with. They were prompt and clear in their responses to our questions and, perhaps most importantly, we love our photographs!! I love looking at our photographs because I feel like they really captured us and who we are together. On our wedding day, Adam and our second photographer Mike were on time, came with back-up equipment, helped us wrangle our large wedding party, and made sure we felt comfortable during our photographs – even though both my husband and I find it awkward when posing for photographs. Though it rained on our wedding day, Adam and Mike helped turn that into a positive by capturing some amazing photographs of us outside in the rain under a large umbrella.

Profile Picture Karen, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Proofs, High-Res Images, Slideshow

We had a wonderful experience with Candid Moments. Adam was our photographer and he did an excellent job. He is passionate, professional, but at the same time funny and easy to work with. The guests at the wedding were complementing him all night. Gina was also very helpful and responded to our emails and requests promptly all the time. We are very happy we chose Candid Moments as our vendor and definitely would recommend them. We can't say enough how pleased we are with their service. Thank You! Don't hesitate at all to hire them.

Profile Picture Oksana, 5/8/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, High-Res Images, Slideshow

We booked with Doug at Candid Moments Photography during our first meeting. We were impressed by his professionalism and eager attitude. Over the course of the year leading up to the wedding, Gina in the office made sure we were kept updated on each step of the process. The day of the wedding, Doug and Kevin arrived on time and made everything so easy! We had obtained permits for photography locations around center city Philadelphia at the recommendation of Doug and Gina. The locations were so beautiful and our pictures turned out amazing. Our wedding slideshow makes me cry every time I watch it. I was truly impressed by how incredible the work by Candid Moments turned out and would choose them as my photographer a million times over.

Profile Picture Amanda, 4/29/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Slideshow

Candid Moments is simply the BEST!!! My husband and I recently got married and we had Doug as our lead photographer and Georgi as our second photographer. They both shot other family members weddings and we loved their photos so much that we booked them as soon as we got engaged, and I'm so glad we did. They were so much fun to work with, so professional, and are truly talented photographers. The day of the wedding we were running about a half hour behind and had planned to do all of our photos before the ceremony. Doug was really patient with us and figured out how to change the agenda on the fly and was able to capture all the sites and locations we were hoping for. We had so much fun with them all day and had faith in their work and expected to get some great photos, but we were blown away when we saw the sample photos from our wedding this past week! They were so beautiful, and really captured our wedding day. We can’t wait to see the final photos and our album. If you are looking for an amazing photographer and a great company to work with, definitely book Candid Moments!

Profile Picture Melissa, 3/5/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Proofs, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Slideshow