Candid Brides Reviews

Candid Brides 3
Candid Brides 4
Candid Brides 5

bekah · Married on 05/26/2018

Oliver is hands down THE BEST photographer! He fit right in with all our friends and family, he’s very funny but very serious about his work. And is work is absolutely amazing! I never thought you could take such wonderful pictures without all the big equipment and staging everything. I mean I can’t say enough good things about him, just book him and I swear it’ll be the best wedding decision you will make!!!
    Thanks soooo much Oliver!

Sent on 06/10/2018

tara · Married on 05/12/2018

Oliver is seriously wonderful! He completed our engagement pictures so far and will be shooting our wedding in May. His skills are top notch and we are so in love with our engagement photos. He is responsive, open to all ideas, and wishes to create the most meaningful pictures he can for his clients. I would highly recommend him for anyone looking for an awesome photographer! We are thrilled that he will be working with us through May!

Sent on 01/25/2018

Jackie · Married on 01/06/2018

Oliver is an amazing photographer, he makes you and your partner feel comfortable and forget about the nerves! I love how natural the pictures come out, and how he allows you and your partner to just have fun during the shoot! He does an amazing job with engagement and wedding photo shoots!

Sent on 01/18/2018

Nicole · Married on 12/03/2017

We loved Oliver and consider him a new friend! My photographer was unable to shoot my wedding with only 6 weeks notice so I was in a panic to find a new photographer in a city I was unfamiliar with. Oliver made the transition easy. He was relaxed, friendly and excited to be a part our wedding weekend in Louisville. The whole family loved him as well. Thank you, Oliver!

Sent on 01/18/2018