11 Reviews for Can I Marry You?! Anthony Matthews, non-denominational officiant

Anthony was our officiant and I am sooo happy we chose to work with him!! He was really flexible in meeting us to plan our day and also helped tremendously during the rehearsal!! He followed our requests and made sure our wedding was just how we wanted it! I received many compliments and I highly recommend Anthony if you are looking for an officiant.

Profile Picture karina, 3/28/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Anthony was absolutely wonderful. He kept us informed every step of the way. He thought of things that we hadn't even thought of. Our ceremony was thoughtful and beautifully done.

Profile Picture Dianne, 11/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

If you are looking for an officiant that you can instantly connect with and that will go out of his way to help you and your spouse carry out your special day, Anthony is your guy! He is so warm and inviting from the start, and he delivered such an amazingly beautiful ceremony! He truly did not feel like a stranger from the moment we met and at every step of the way he made us feel important and our union special! This guy was truly a blessing to find!

Profile Picture Natalie, 11/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Matthew was great! On time, sense of humor, very professional and kind!

Profile Picture Shantel, 10/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Anthony was very professional, very patient because we were running late. He was very helpful throughout the planning of our wedding also. Overall a great choice and recomendation.

Profile Picture Enrique, 10/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Anthony Matthews was very professional and gave us a lovely ceremony to make our vows official. He replied to all of our questions right away and arrived early to our ceremony. He was also very helpful in expediting the process to obtain our marriage certificate. My husband and I highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Sonia, 9/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Very helpful with telling us the right steps to take. Sending us different reading options n customizing it to our liking. Always able to get in contact with him at anytime through email n text. Overall great service.

Profile Picture Bianca, 9/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I would highly recommend Long2Wed Marriage Services. They were very professional and did an excellent job with our ceremony. They also provided a link to various wedding readings which you can choose for your ceremony. Their price is very reasonable too.

Profile Picture Chrissie, 9/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Anthony was great! He worked with my husband and I to make our wedding ceremony amazing. We had a short ceremony but he made sure all the important details were included, with a great loud voice for all out guest to hear him clearly. I would recommend him to everyone. Thank you so much for being apart of our special day!

Profile Picture Cynthia, 9/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Anthony was an INCREDIBLE officiant. He was extremely professional from day one of us getting to know one another over the phone and was in the end a HUGE part of why my ceremony ran how perfectly it did. I would recommend him to any bride who is looking for an officiant that will feel like a family friend in the end and that will do everything in his power to help your ceremony go the way you wnat it to. I was less stressed out because of him. I had guests all night saying how funny he was and they thought we had known him longer than just a few weeks. I am extremely glad I found and chose Anthony as our officiant.

Profile Picture Danielle, 8/30/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

A masterful job! Anthony orchestrated a wonderful service. From the walkthrough the day before, to the actual ceremony, it was perfect! He drew the congregation into the service and made it feel like a warm, natural event. His stories and delivery were top notch and gave the impression that he had known us for years. 5 stars all around!

Profile Picture Bill, 8/23/14, 1 Review