Campbell Family Photography Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Michelle
    Michelle Z. Married on 07/04/2020

Great photos, great people!

It was such a pleasure to work with Wyatt and Marina. They made us feel so comfortable and at ease. We especially loved the handful of photos they got to us day off to share with family and friends since we eloped.
  • Mindy
    Mindy G. Married on 12/30/2019

Wedding photographer for 4 hours

Husband and wife were down to earth and experienced photographers, they kept in touch from initial contact to wedding day to ensure everything was all set, they were familiar with the Santa Barbara courthouse and wine cask and knew what photos would look the best, the price for 4 hours was perfect for our intimate courthouse wedding/dinner reception
  • Kristy
    Kristy C. Married on 09/07/2019

Best photographer couple you can ask for

Wyatt and Marina are amazing! Very down to earth and easy to talk to. They are great with kids for those family shots and have a great eye. I loved both my engagement & wedding photos! Thanks again you too!
  • Y
    Yolanda R. Married on 05/14/2019

I highly recommended Campbell Family Photography.

I highly recommend Wyatt & Marina for your engagement and wedding photos. They are young, professional, experienced and flexible with locations. With their creativity, sensitivity and experience in their field, they were able to captured the major highlights of our wedding, and provide us with elegant and professional photos.
    Their price is also very reasonable, compared to other photographers I had researched.
    I highly recommend Campbell Family Photography and would use them again.
    Mary A. Married on 10/20/2018

Fantastic Experience

My husband hates taking pictures and I’m not the most photogenic, but Marina and her husband were amazing. Our photos came out phenomenal!!! I would definitely recommend them to anyone.
    Katherine Married on 10/05/2018

Amazing photographers!

We had met Wyatt before as a photographer at a dog event. We asked if he does weddings too, he said yes, so we kept the card and when we got engaged we called him up.

Prior to the wedding we had an engagement photo shoot. They were helpful in picking out a location and posing us for each photo. On the day itself we felt at safe hands. They manage to capture such wonderful moments of my husband and I plus the ones we missed . We now have an album with beautiful photos we forever can keep.

Marina and Wyatt are a great team, professional and quick to respond. We are so grateful for the wonderful job you both did!
  • Tei
    Tei B. Married on 09/08/2018

Photographers of a lifetime. Trust in them and you will be rewarded.

Working with this team for our wedding was truly a highlight of our experience. They were calm, collected and took amazing photographs. They communicate very well and have total professionalism. They even took some of my own creative impute, that other photographers that I was vetting would not. I think it was amazing that they worked with me to capture our wedding in the light and framing that I wanted. The results were breathtaking and we are still having trouble choosing our favorite shots from the day. We are looking to include Campbell Family Photography into capturing our family's memories as we grow. Hoping to build a life long relationship and friendship, since we connected with them unlike any other vendor we hired for our special day. I urge you to trust them to capture you, and your love.
    Evelyn Married on 09/08/2018

Courthouse Wedding

Extremely happy we chose Campbell photography for our courthouse wedding. We decided to have a small courthouse ceremony in a beautiful location (Santa Barbara). Working with Campbell photography was delightful, he was very easy to talk too and listened to exactly what we wanted. We even resorted to him and asked him what he thought would be best and gave great advice. We didn’t have a big wedding but I’m beyond glad we did hire them to capture such a special moment. We have received many compliments on the quality of our pictures. We also received our album way faster than we thought.
  • Marisol
    Marisol B. Married on 02/18/2018

These are truly amazingly gifted photographers who I absolutely loved!! Thank you Campbell Family Photography for making my wedding day that much more

Campbell Family Photography is hands down the greatest photography experience I’ve ever encountered. First off, I’ve never been one to like being photographed, but they knew exactly what to say and how to make me feel calm & comfortable in front of the camera. During every single moment at my ceremony and reception, they were always right there to capture everything! They were able to capture EVERY intimate, hilarious, intricate moment at my engagement and wedding process. There was never anything too minuscule for them to not capture! (Which I greatly appreciated) I never had to worry once about the photos because they knew exactly how and what I wanted photographed. Their kind demeanor, exquisite photos, and professionalism was everything to me. I honestly hope everyone thinks of them if they need photographers.
    Kayla Married on 04/18/2015

I 100% made the right choice hiring you!

Wyatt and Marina have been photographing my family for years now and when I got engaged I had no hesitation to who I wanted to capture this memorable day. They have prices you can’t beat and you may think it’s to good to be true, but let me tell you, this couple is a one of a kind! They care about being affordable for couples and for my wedding, budgeting is everything! I’m so excited for my engagement session and for these two to capture the most important day of my life through there creative personal touch!
    Edgar M. Married on 12/28/2019

Incredibly accommodating and flexible

One of the easiest parts of the wedding to handle and communicate with. responsive and friendly. Sets expectations and great input