Cameron Wilson Videographers Reviews

22 | Oklahoma City, OK

22 Reviews for Cameron Wilson Videographers

Amanda · Married on 10/24/2015

Cameron was great to work with! We opted for the "Our Story" video that's shown during the wedding reception and I've had more people tell me they cried during that part than people who cried during the ceremony! I was pretty surprised. It was absolutely worth the extra money just to get that part of the video. It is one of my favorite memories from the big day!

Aside from that though, Cameron is very personable and was a blast to have at the wedding and while we were getting ready. Our venue had awful lighting and he was still able to give us a video worth watching. I'm impressed!

Would definitely recommend!

• User5203221 · 2+ years ago

Cameron Wilson Videography was amazing to work with! Very professional, timely, and responsive- qualities that every bride needs when planning a wedding! I knew I wouldn't have to worry about anything after our first conversation with Cameron. Our wedding videos were beautiful and I will cherish them forever! Thanks Cameron!

Adel · Married on 07/31/2015

We received our wedding DVDs sooner than expected and could not be any happier with them! Our wedding day flew by so fast, we are so grateful to have had Cameron there to capture all of our memories created (and moments we may have missed) and relive that emotional high. Also, Cameron added a special touch to our DVDs by personalizing our cover from our day!
    From our very first email conversation to our wedding to even post wedding day, Cameron was such a pleasure to work with! We knew his work was amazing based off his website alone, however, his professionalism, patience, quality of service and attentiveness to our wants and needs exceeded our expectations! He is definitely the epitome of how every vendor should be with their clients.
    Without a doubt, we would recommend Cameron to anyone and everyone!

Adel & Corey

Meri · Married on 07/25/2015

Cameron Wilson and Team were excellent! I searched and searched videographers for days to find the one that I felt like actually cared about my wedding and wasn't just thinking of it as a job or paycheck. Cameron was very personable and patient with me from the beginning. In fact, the main reason I liked Cameron Wilson was because he made himself available to speak with me in great lengths about his work, his passion for his work, and how he wanted to help make my wedding day special. He was kind enough to "re-arrange" some of his set packages with me based on what my groom and I found the most important and what we really wanted captured to be able to remember the day forever. And the turnout was amazing! Not only is Cameron talented in videography, but he is very creative too. We love the way the DVDs/blu-rays turned out from the actual videos (we had our entire ceremony in real time, a reception highlight video to a song of our choosing, and an extras section which included the footage from our first dance, father/daughter dance, mother/son dance, cake cutting, bouquet and garter toss, the grand exit, and a couple other highlights of the evening), to the menu set up, to the audio! Everything is crisp and clear! Again, Cameron took the time to listen to me about what I wanted included on the DVDs/blu-rays and basically made a custom package for me and my family, which I am very appreciative of! He truly was a blessing to our wedding day because the events he captured so beautifully will be what we watch for years to come! And, I found his package prices very reasonable! I can't recommend him enough!

Kristi · Married on 05/15/2015

Cameron went above and beyond our greatest expectations! If you want exceptional quality and top notch customer service then Cameron Wilson Videographers is definitely the way to go! We were unsure if we wanted to "splurge" on a videographer but at the last minute (3 weeks before our wedding) we decided it would be an investment we would treasure forever! After receiving our videos, we knew we had made the right choice without a doubt! Cameron did such a wonderful job. Absolutely beautiful videos with no flaws whatsoever! Thanks Cameron:)

Laura · Married on 02/28/2015

Cameron Wilson was the perfect choice for our big day! He was always so professional and responsive to our needs/requests. Our wedding day had terrible icy weather which caused problems for some vendors and guests but Cameron didn't miss a beat! Also he was so discreet we barely noticed he was there, which is so important for your big day. Afterwards when it was time to make our music selections we had a bit of a rough time and were being a little picky. Cameron gave us some great song suggestions that somehow were right in line with the style we were hoping for, but had not told him about. I think he really tried to read us and understand our personalities
    rather than just throwing a bunch of cheesy song titles at us, which was much appreciated. Our video footage is beyond gorgeous! My husband and I watched together and had to pause multiple times just to take in how beautiful of a job Cameron had done. The video and sound are both great quality and he even designs your DVD and BluRay cases. I highly recommend him and will be suggesting to all of my engaged or soon to be engaged friends to go with Cameron Wilson Videographers!

Jenny · Married on 11/08/2014

Cameron did an awesome job on our wedding video. We watch it all the time! I highly recommend him to any brides!

Talley · Married on 07/12/2014

Cameron was absolutely wonderful! He was affordable, helpful, friendly, time conscious, and was all around great! I would recommend him to anyone!

Britni · Married on 04/26/2014

If you don't hire Cameron for your videographer you are missing out!! He is truly amazing, so creative and the nicest guy! There was a scheduling conflict with my hair and makeup people on the day of my wedding and Cameron was able to rush over to film at the last minute, hours before we had talked about. He saved the day, saved me from my one and only 'almost' meltdown on my wedding day- I am BEYOND grateful that he was so flexible in that moment, no questions asked. He was quick to respond to any emails or questions I had throughout the entire process! He captured every moment perfectly, but somehow I never even knew he was there. When I watched the videos back, I was surprised by all the tiny details he captures and the moments he got on film when I wasn't even aware he was there! His video made me smile, laugh, cry... He is unbelievable, I can't say enough about him, spend the money because he's worth EVERY penny! At the end of the day, all you have are videos and pictures... hiring Cameron was the best thing I did and his beautiful videos are my favorite part of my wedding day! (besides my husband) Cameron is truly a genuinely nice guy who has a gift for story telling through his films. I would recommend him to EVERYONE I know and his films are the best wedding gift I've received!!

Lauren · Married on 04/12/2014

My husband and I were so pleased by Cameron and his crew on our wedding day! Cameron captured these moments so perfectly. I am very excited that we will have these memories capture forever. Thank you Cameron for your hard work on our wedding day!

Bayli · Married on 04/11/2014

Cameron was great to work with! He understood what we were wanting and helped capture our special day!! We couldn't be happier with how the video turned out. Plus, he was great at quick communication and working with our schedules too.

Madisen · Married on 01/04/2014

Cameron is great! He's super creative and fun. The video he edits is amazing and captures all the best moments of your wedding! You won't be dissapointed, hire him for your wedding!

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 11/09/2013

Cameron was wonderful to work with! He was so flexible and even let me split up my 'day of' time so I was sure to capture every special moment! He always got back to me quickly and was sure to answer all of my questions. He was professional and worked very well with all of our other vendors. Our video turned out wonderful and words can not express how much the video means to us. We can re-live that day every time we watch!

Rebecca · Married on 10/04/2013

Cameron Wilson Videography was amazing. They captured my wedding day beautifully and incorporated our personalities into the DVD/Blu-Rays. Highly recommend!!!

melissa · Married on 06/22/2013

We were recommended to Cameron through a very good friend. I was a little nervous about spending the money on a videographer but after watching her wedding video i fell in love and knew i had to have one! It was one of the top things on my list that i would do again and again. Worth every penny!! Cameron was so easy to work with and he stayed with us all while getting ready and through the evening. He even throws in little extras on your video even though its not on the package. If you chose him you will not be disappointed!

Chelsea · Married on 06/16/2012

Cameron was always helpful and very quick to respond which was nice when some other vendors it was like pulling teeth to get ahold of them. Cameron made sure to get all the details he would need beforehand so as to have the video to you as soon as possible and without having to bother you after the wedding when you're trying to get settled!

Jenn · Married on 11/11/2011

Cameron, is simply amazing. We got our DVD back and my husband and I's jaw dropped. The quality of video, his professionalism and his unique capabilities are showcased in the DVD. He caught so many cute moments where we didn't even realize he was there! If you're having trouble deciding on one, HE is the one to choose. Not only did he make this easy on us, he made it a very enjoyable experience and a memory that will last a lifetime. He answered all the questions we needed rapidly and the price is well worth what you will receive. We wanted someone who could reveal the story of our wedding in a cinematic yet storytelling way and he ACED both. He is incredibly nice and we loved how he was able to fit the music just perfect for the moment. We are very pleased and we will definitely be telling others about him. Look no further!

Lindsay · Married on 09/17/2011

Cameron is awesome!!! Stop looking and book him now!! I LOVE MY VIDEO and I would not change a single thing about it. He was nothing but nice and very professional. He went above and beyone to make sure he had everything he needed and that I was happy. I will use him for anything and everything that I need a videographer for and insist that any of my friends and family use him!!

Hillary · Married on 06/17/2011

When my Husband and I started planning for our wedding, I told him that I didn't want a Videographer. My husband, being the man that he is, kept on about it until I gave in and told him that we could talk to a couple of Videographers. I looked at about 5 different websites of Videographers, but the only one that stood out to me was Cameron Wilson Videographers. His prices were great, his video quality was great, and his website was nice. So I called and made an appointment for my husband and I to talk with him. I told Cameron from the get go that I am more of a picture person, and that if we hired him he could not get in the way of my Photographer. He said that he tries his very best at not getting in the way. My husband and I liked his personality so much, that I hired him on the spot! We all meshed together, and I knew it would work. Cameron answered any of my questions before the wedding! He only took about a month and a week to get our video back to us after the wedding! It was faster than I was thinking (being that our wedding was in the summer and hight of Bridal season)! I recommend him to everyone! He is a great guy, and his team is great!

Ben · Married on 02/18/2017

First, if you are deciding whether to hire a videographer, and are deciding whether the cost is worth it, I strongly encourage you to do it. Pictures are great, but having videos/montages of the wedding really takes you back to that night.

Cameron and his team did a terrific job with our wedding videos. The 'getting ready' video was our favorite. Cameron knows exactly what he is doing and I highly recommend them.

Audra · Married on 11/27/2015

Cameron was amazing to work with my husband and I, who were currently living out of state, back and forth between there and Oklahoma. He was also willing to come in early to work with the DJ to make sure everything was going to be perfect. I had a wedding over a holiday weekend and that did not bother him at all, very refreshing. He is just really professional and willing to accommodate you anyway needed.

James · Married on 08/01/2015

Cameron Wilson is professional, patient, and motivated videographers. They arrived on the day on the wedding on time and ready to work. The day was a bit hectic but Cameron and his team were encouraging and supportive in our last minutes changes/decisions. I would highly recommend Cameron Wilson as a vendor if you're looking for a wedding videographer.