Cameron Creations Photography Reviews

1 | White, GA

1 Reviews for Cameron Creations Photography

Gerald · Married on 02/04/2012

Stephen showed up at our wedding an hour early and he was well dressed. He met with me and we discussed what my bride and I wanted in our shots and he went to work. He was very respectful and professional throughout the entire wedding and reception. He shot us finishing up with our dressing and got some incredible shots during our wedding. When it was time for the bridal shots with the family he was very pleasant and helpful directing everyone to where he needed them to be so he could shoot them. He shot everyone in every way we desired and then in ways that he knew was best for us. He was in the right place when we entered the reception hall and fully captured the moment as we entered and was announced. He got the cake cutting, feeding and toasting and so much more. I asked him several times to take a break and have some cake and punch with us but he insisted on him to keep shooting and he got a lot of precious stolen moments that we will cherish forever. We received a very professional photo presentation and package including a nice slide show with our music, a very professional touch… I would highly recommend Cameron Creations to shoot your wedding and reception!!!

Sent on 02/29/2012