Cameo Cakes Reviews

92 | Wichita, KS

92 Reviews for Cameo Cakes

Dana · Married on 05/10/2015

I used Cameo Cakes for my first wedding and loved them. So when I found myself getting married again 22 years later, I knew who I wanted. And if it's possible, Cameo Cakes is even better now. More flavors, more designs, and the same wonderful people who've been baking fantastic cakes for decades. And thanks to Cameo and their samples, we actually chose cake flavors we'd never even thought of. And it was FANTASTIC! (Our guests are still raving about the wonderful butter pecan flavored cake we had!)

Sent on 05/26/2015

Brady · event on: 04/25/2015

Absolutely Amazing I brought in a sample of our decorations and we had the most amazing birthday cake and smash cake for my daughters first birthday that matched beautifully. We ordered extra cake on purpose because we know everyone always goes back for seconds when we have Cameo Cakes! They have the best cakes and the best frosting!

Sent on 05/19/2015

Kelsie · Married on 03/14/2015

Cameo Cakes made our wedding cake based on a sketch that I gave them, and they totally delivered! Our cake was beautiful and delicious. Staff is easy to work with and very friendly!

Sent on 04/01/2015

Tricia · Married on 02/22/2015

My cake was amazing! It was absolutely beautiful and tasted so so good. I wish I could give more than 5 stars

Sent on 02/26/2015
  • O

Brittany · Married on 02/14/2015

HIGH FIVE to Cameo Cakes!!! Our wedding cake turned out better than the picture. It was gorgeous and delicious at the same time. We loved it and the guest loved it as well. The staff is very friendly and professional.

Sent on 03/23/2015

Tyler · Married on 01/17/2015

The cake was delicious and went over well with all our guest. The design was amazing we had two full size sheet cakes and want them to look like the king and queen of hearts playing cards. I loved them they looked exactly how I wanted them to. It was 5 days later and the cake still taste wonderful!

Sent on 01/20/2015

Cameo Cakes's reply:

Thank you for allowing us to be apart of your event.

Beautiful cakes. I provided a picture of a cake I found on Pinterest that I loved and told them I wanted different flowers. I provided the flowers I wanted (they were fake not fondant) and she made my cake exact with the flowers and make it look better than I imagined. They also made beautiful cupcakes for us. They did perfect, were prompt, professional, price was great and also their delivery charge was great!! I will hire them again if I ever need to! ?

Sent on 10/21/2014

Vicki was so wonderful!! Her creativity and talent is absolutely astounding! Our cake was the most beautiful cake I had ever seen and it was delicious! Thank you so much Cameo Cakes for making our day even more special!! Melanie and Brad

Sent on 10/05/2014

Cameo Cakes is wonderful. They are very reasonably priced. They have many different options and the cake is so delicious! The owner and her husband are so kind and fun to work with!

Sent on 12/02/2014

Couldn't have had a better experience! Everything was picture perfect...and delicious!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Danielle · Married on 05/17/2014

Cameo cakes was wonderful to work with!! He even made me my own "bling" cake stand when none of the ones they had to provide suited my fancy. Definitely going above and beyond!! The cake was delicious and there wasn't any left over!! We had enough to serve 115 and we only had 85 guests and the cake was gone!! People loved it!!

Sent on 05/19/2014

Caitlin · Married on 04/26/2014

This is not the first cake they've made for me but it was by far the most memorable! They created amazing wedding, grooms and a baby cake for my little one to be included!

Sent on 12/09/2014

Erika · Married on 03/15/2014

My husband & I used this bakery for our wedding and were very pleased with the results! We asked them to combine 3 different styles from 3 different pictures and it all came together great! Their prices are very reasonable as well! Highly recommended!

Sent on 04/10/2014

Our wedding cake was not only gorgeous, but all of our guests raved about the taste as well! Cameo delivered the cake on time and communicated with my husband and I throughout the whole process. We highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/04/2013

Delicious cake! Getting my cake from Cameo was a great experience. I walked into their shop on a whim, without an appointment, and they were incredibly friendly and helpful. And generous with the samples, haha. I ended up getting a small tiered cake (chocolate, strawberry, and vanilla), a small sheet cake, and a bunch of cream cheese mints, and EVERYTHING was delicious. I got lots of compliments about how tasty the cake was! And absolutely beautiful and what I'd been hoping for. Not to mention a good deal! I'd definitely recommend Cameo to anyone!

Sent on 10/23/2013

Michael · Married on 09/21/2013

This is the end all be all of cake companies. We couldn't recommend them more. We had a main cake and 20 small wedding cakes and the staff at Cameo Cakes made our day the most amazing in history..... Kudos.... You just have to use them for your events. The design, flavor and texture were to die for....... Thanks guys, Albert and I Love Cameo...

Sent on 10/05/2013

I would recommend Cameo Cakes for anything looking for a place to have their wedding cake made. They work with your budget and create the cake of your dreams. It was so nice to be able to flip through their books of cakes they had made and tell them what I liked and didn't like and for them to take my ideas and to create my perfect cake was amazing!

They also did an amazing job on the grooms cake! I surprised my by taking logos for a sports team he plays on and they were able to replicate the logos perfectly on the cake. Plus the strawberry flavor was incredible!

Sent on 11/09/2013

Cameo Cakes was great to work with and the cake was delicious.

Sent on 05/30/2013

todd · Married on 04/20/2013

WE completely love these people!! Cakes- absolutely delicious! Customer Service- AMAZING!!! WE use them for any time we need a cake made. They are creative, caring, love their customers, and are incredible at what they do!! The cake they made for our party was a three tier, three flavor cake, lemon/lemon, strawberry/strawberry, chocolate/cherry and all delicious!!!

Sent on 04/22/2013

The owners were able to make me a beautiful cake within a week of my wedding because my baker backed out at the last minute.

Sent on 11/08/2012

Jillian · Married on 07/28/2012

Cameo Cakes was super - we didn't really care what our cake looked like, as long as it tasted good. They made it beautiful and delicious, and added details that were unexpected and very welcome! They were prompt, caring, and everything was perfect. We had so many compliments on the cake!

Sent on 08/21/2012

Cameo cakes provided us with the unique and custom cake of our dreams. It was both delicious and gorgeous!

Sent on 12/30/2013

Kevin · Married on 09/17/2011

Picked this bakery on first impression alone, and it was the best decision ever. Every other bakery I went to could not talk to me right away and made it seem like I was an inconvienence. Not here, I walked in the door, was greeted and about 5 minutes later was trying the different kinds of cakes!! Not to mention the cake was delicious!

Sent on 09/28/2011

Miranda · Married on 09/02/2011

This shop has wonderful staff. They were fun to work with, and although we chose a simple cake design, it was perfect! We got so many compliments on it!

Sent on 11/02/2011

Jennifer · Married on 03/26/2011

Very friendly and so easy to work with. I explained what I wanted and it was executed perfect.

Sent on 12/13/2012