Camelot Manor Reviews

8 | Westover, AL

8 Reviews for Camelot Manor

• HoDo

Hodo · Getting married on 01/06/2021

Looking foward to the wedding

Hunter (son) and Steph have looked @ multiple wedding venues in the area. This was one of the last ones to tour. Loved so much about it including the kindness of the staff, the facilities and the price. This is in 1st place @ present

Sent on 01/06/2020
  • Danielle

Danielle Gilbert · Married on 06/19/2020

Excellent ceremony and reception

My Aunt got married at Camelot Manor and it was beautiful!! She wanted an outdoor wedding but also the comfort of air-conditioning and protection from the weather. Camelot Manor offered both! The ceremony and reception were beautiful! The best part was that guests could be indoors or outdoors during the reception and still be a part of the party!

• Leigh

Leigh Laatsch · Married on 05/09/2020

Camelot Manor's Appeal

From the moment our daughter was born, 27 years ago, my husband and I prayed for the one she would marry. God answered that prayer with an incredible young man and on September 5, 2020, Katherine and Doke joined their lives together at the beautiful, Camelot Manor!

When planning a wedding, choosing the best setting is first on the list. The ambiance of Camelot Manor appealed to us and we were impressed throughout the entire process. The quality of service, responsiveness, professionalism, value, and flexibility of this venue sets Camelot Manor apart. The owners, Charlot and Gene Denny, along with manager, Jennie Daniel, are dedicated to every aspect of the event by ensuring that each detail is perfect for the couple, the family, and guests. As the mother of the bride, I appreciated the non-stressful atmosphere cultivated by Charlot as she made it her priority to oversee the specifics of the special day. I was also inspired by her ability to conceptualize the whole event and truly transform a space.

This venue fit our budget, is all-inclusive by providing silverware, tables, table cloths, chairs, décor and more, consists of multiple rooms for the entire wedding party to get ready, accommodated all guests including our daughter’s great-grandmother who is in a wheelchair, included ample outdoor and indoor gathering spaces, offered several site options for the actual ceremony, is conveniently located, and offers plentiful parking. The Denny’s went above and beyond to make certain our daughter’s wedding was everything we desired! Not only will I consider having my other two daughters’ weddings at Camelot Manor, I will most definitely utilize this venue for other important events.

Blessings to Camelot Manor!
    Leigh

Sent on 09/09/2020
  • Haylie

Haylie Free · Married on 06/30/2019

The perfect day in the most perfect place!

The Camelot Manor is truly a magical place & there is no where else I would have rather had my wedding ceremony, rehearsal, & reception. Charlot & Gene, the owners, treated me like family & were beyond helpful with EVERYTHING. Charlot has so many amazing treasures shes collected over the years that I was able to use to decorate. Always responds quickly and kindly to text & calls...(I was texting her multiple times a day with questions). They have turned the Camelot Manor into the most amazing venue with so much character. The field across from the venue made for the most gorgeous photo backdrop. The bridal suit was perfect for me and my bridesmaids, but I also had a separate (beautiful) room I was able to go into by myself to catch my breath and relax alone for a moment. The groomsmen absolutely loved their leather couch, tv, & round table. It was the best day/night!!! I felt like a princess on my wedding day. What more could you want??

• Allison

Allison Williamson · Married on 04/27/2019

Stunning!!

I attended the wedding of a great friend of mine back in April at Camelot Manor and it was beautiful! Everything was wonderful! I loved that we could sit indoors in the large dining room or outdoors on the nice porch. My daughter's really enjoyed the music and dance floor. The owners, Charlot & Gene, exude kindness and professionalism. Also, the bride's dressing room is amazing! So gorgeous!

• Melissa

Melissa Gilbert · Married on 10/28/2018

This venue has it all!

This is an all around amazing venue. It’s a gorgeous house with so many lovely areas. The venue can also provide so many things that you would otherwise need to buy or rent for your big day, such as silverware, tables, chairs, decor, etc. they make the planning process so easy, and the owners are truly thrilled to host each and every guest. They go out of their way to treat you like royalty!

• Ashley

Ashley · Married on 07/23/2016

The best ever

Camelot Manor is like no other wedding venue in town. Trust me, I looked at them ALL when planning. I'm one who obsessively does their research. I want the most bang for my buck without compromising quality and beauty. That's how I landed upon Camelot Manor. They do NOT nickel and dime people like many other venues. They allow outside vendors and help from family and friends. Not to mention, have you seen the venue?! Oh my goodness, it's just beyond beautiful! Check out the bridal suite. I personally think that it's the best bridal suite of any venue in town -- seriously! They've also recently built a gorgeous open-air pavilion out behind the home which was absolutely perfect for our hot August wedding. Upon meeting Charlot, you are welcomed with a warm smile and friendly personality. She and Gene, the owners, are truly a light to this world. We consider them friends after only meeting them months ago. They are very flexible and will work with you as much as they possibly can. You're allowed to use any of their gorgeous decorations that could save hundreds if not thousands of dollars. They will be there on your wedding day helping to make things go smoothly. They just love serving the couple as well as they possibly can. I have recommended Camelot Manor to several people already and will continue to do so because I truly feel it's the best wedding venue in town. We also held our rehearsal dinner here along with the wedding ceremony and reception. Keeping everything in one location really made it all a lot easier and smoother. I would definitely consider booking here for other events as well! Camelot Manor will always hold a special place in my heart. At least give it a tour. You'll fall in love!

Charlot and Gene -- you were truly a Godsend for Jake and me, and we're just so thankful for the faithfulness of our Father in sending us to you guys! Prayers for so many more lives to be touched through this amazing venture of yours!

Sent on 09/10/2020

T C · Getting married on 08/14/2021

Discrimination

This venue does not welcome LGBTQ families..

Manager's Response to information request:

"Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Camelot Manor. To answer your question, we have not done a same sex marriage to date and prefer, due to our religious beliefs, to not do them. We would be happy to discuss this with you in person if you would like to come out for a tour. Hoping you will understand.  We are happy to give you references of other beautiful venues who do welcome same sex marriages."

Wishing you the best!