Camellia String Quartet Reviews

1 User photo

Camellia String Quartet 1
  • Danielle

Danielle Childs · Married on 10/27/2018

Perfect quartet for our wedding!

The Camellia String Quartet was the perfect addition to our wedding at Park Winters. We had them play as people arrived, our walk down the aisle, and for cocktail hour. We were impressed with how many modern songs they have in their repertoire. We had them play modern songs the whole time. We thought our guests would get a kick out of recognizing the songs. And they did! The quartet was great to work with, very friendly and professional. They are amazing musicians. Their music was beautiful! They created the perfect atmosphere for a magical Park Winters wedding.

Sent on 11/05/2018

Camellia String Quartet's reply:

Wow! What an inspiring review. Thank you very much! We'll work to keep this up! The whole day was pretty special, even the weather!
    Thanks for including us for music.

Rocco · Married on 10/20/2018

Played wonderful music
    Worth every penny!

Sent on 11/03/2018

Camellia String Quartet's reply:

Hi Rocco, Thank you for submitting a review for us. You & CiCi put together a beautiful event. Thanks for having us be part of it.
  • Alisha & Ryan

Alisha · Married on 10/14/2018

Best String Quartet Wedding Vendor EVER!!!

Thank you all so very much for performing at our wedding!

When you are a fan and lover of live classical music, you know how important a Great String Quartet is! I knew I wanted this vendor just from a youtube video. It was, in fact, my second vendor I booked after the Venue. I was put to tears from joy when I heard them perform live for the first time. They are all so giftedly talented that it made it hard to choose which music.

They had all my favorite composers and played them beautifully! They even did a great job with a modern twist for the new hits! I was SO thrilled to hear them as I walked down the aisle!

My favorite string is the Cello, and I gave him a solo piece because that is the one thing that will always brighten my day. I have only one greater love now then classical music and that is my husband! I can not wait to hear them play again and if you are looking to book in the Sacramento Area, look no further!

• W

Wendy · Married on 09/30/2018

The Camellia String Quartet is fantastic! They were easy to work with, sounded great, and very professional at my wedding this weekend! My guests thought they were fabulous! I would hire them again!

Camellia String Quartet 2

Jen · Married on 09/29/2018

They are the kind of vendors that make wedding planning fun!

The Camellia Sting Quartet was a dream to work with from the second we met them at a bridal show, they were very attentive, accommodating, and professional throughout this process. They were kind enough to welcome us into their homes to allow us to hear the variety of music they play, which made picking the music we wanted for the wedding a breeze. Their music brought an air of classic and elegance to our wedding ceremony and a touch of fun to the cocktail hour with their flawless rendition of the Game of Thrones theme song. I would highly, highly recommend the Camellia String Quartet to anyone!

Sent on 11/29/2018

Hi Jen,
    Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review for us, especially such a positive one. We enjoyed being part of your special day!

Catherine · Married on 09/08/2018

They were amazing on the day of my wedding. They were very easy to work with.

Alyssa · Married on 09/07/2018

We loved having the Camellia String Quartet at our wedding. They were very professional and responsive to questions. They added such a nice touch to our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. Our guests loved hearing them play. We were able to pick all the songs that were played and got great suggestions when we didn't know what song to pick. I would recommend them to everyone.

Alex · Married on 07/14/2018

Camellia was such a wonderful addition to our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. I highly recommend their services for anyone considering using any live music for their wedding. They were extremely helpful from the beginning to the end. We attended one of their sample sessions where they play any songs from their known catalogue and help you understand what types of songs work best for the different stages of the ceremony. They arrived promptly on site on the day of the wedding and were extremely professional and had no issues getting set up/started. It was also clear that they were so happy to be there playing music and taking part in such a special event. They also learned a song for us to play during cocktail hour which was so fun for us and our friends who we shared memories of the particular song with!

Victoria · Married on 07/06/2018

Camellia String Quartet was one of the best wedding “treats” we gave ourselves. The quartet was that something special that took our ceremony to the next level. It added formality and tradition to our outdoor ceremony. Our guests later told us how much they enjoyed the quartet playing during the prelude as guests arrived. They were able to play some of our favorite songs which was such a treat! If you are considering hiring a quartet or selecting one, please don’t hesitate to book Camellia before your date is selected by another lucky couple!

Robin · Married on 05/26/2018

Camellia String Quartet was AMAZING!! I live out of state by had my wedding in California. They were very responsive to any requests/questions I had and also provide you with the opportunity to see them perform prior to the wedding (my mother went for me since she is local to them). They also have a great set of song lists. I highly recommend!

Maria · Married on 04/27/2018

I strongly recommend the Camillia String Quartet if you want an outstanding musical experience that elevates the ceremony and makes it a beautiful experience. They have an extensive reportire to choose from and are professional in every way. It was such a pleasure to work with them, especially since the bride and groom lived back east. They have a CD which helped the couple decide on the music, as well as making great suggestions for what to play and when. They are familiar with the appropriate music for a Catholic ceremony, the church where the wedding took place and the singer ( Rachel Songer). I loved working with Nina and Ellen! They went above and beyond to make the wedding a beautiful experience for the bride and groom and the guests. The Quartet members play so well and filled the entire church with uplifting music. I highly recommend the Camilla String Quartet for any special occasion you are considering.

Brenda · Married on 12/29/2017

The Camelia String Quartet added such beautiful dimension to our daughter's wedding. Up front planning with them was a simple meeting, they were on time, professional, executed to the play list perfectly, the music was amazing, and they were such a warm friendly group! Can't imagine the beautiful ceremony without them! Thank you.

Nicole · Married on 10/21/2017

They were absolutely the best! Our wedding would have not been the same without them. The entire group was kind and helpful. I would not only recommend them, but I would suggest that everyone have them there for your special day!

Carrie · Married on 09/29/2017

The string quartet made my ceremony so beautiful and intimate. They gave a traditional vibe to whole wedding while playing fun music that was easily recognizable. They really made my wedding perfect and not to mention THEY ARE SO NICE!! Thank you ❤️

Chelsea · Married on 08/26/2017

The Camellia String Quartet is absolute perfection. From the minute you have an initial conversation in the planning process to the music playing as you're walking down the aisle, it's flawless. I absolutely recommend this group to anyone looking for a beautiful sound on their wedding day.

Lisa · Married on 07/08/2017

We absolutely loved the Camellia String Quartet! They are very talented musicians but also extremely warm and kind people. They have so many songs to choose from and are very reliable and professional. Our wedding day was perfect and the music sounded great! We highly recommend them for your special day!

Christina · Married on 07/07/2017

We heard this group only once at a wedding show and knew we had to have them play at our daughters Park Winters wedding. They are the kindest people to work with and their music is amazing. They truly made the ceremony more magical then it already was.

• SANDRA

SANDRA · Married on 06/10/2017

It was a pleasure having you play at our wedding. Everyone loved it!

Lauren · Married on 05/29/2017

We really loved having Camila string quartet on our special day. I would recommend them to anyone!!

Dominic · Married on 05/26/2017

They were very professional and played the requested songs to perfection. Everything went smooth.

Delorean · Married on 03/24/2017

I could listen to them play all day long. My husband and I were very pleased with them. We would like to hire them for a party in the near future, maybe at my future baby shower?! Very professional group of people.

Brandy · Married on 03/11/2017

Five stars, highly recommend!!!

Sheena · Married on 11/12/2016

I hired them to play for my ceremony part only at the Old Sugar Mill.

Great communication and always quick to respond on our questions! You can tell they've been doing this for quite a while now.

Would definitely recommend them for weddings.
    It really sets up the mood of the occasion!

Janet · Married on 05/14/2016

We were very pleased with the beautiful music the Camellia String Quartet provided for our wedding. Many of our guests, many of which are active in music ensembles in our community, commented on the excellence and variety of music repertoire provided by the Camellia String Quartet. My only regret is that our videographer did not capture the prenuptial music on our wedding video as it was so lovely.