Camellia String Quartet Reviews

Camellia String Quartet 4
  • Kalyna

Kalyna Black · Getting married on 05/03/2021

Grand Island Perfection

Wow, you set the mood of the entire night. Pure romance and elegance! My guest were so impressed, as most have never seen a live quartet before. You answered all my questions, and handled all my last minute changes with ease and grace. Thank you so much! I highly recommend working with Camellia String Quartet. They take so much pride in their work and business.

Sent on 04/24/2019

Erika Gardella · Getting married on 11/05/2019

Classy, elegant and tasteful

Loved working with the quartet! They were easy to hire, easy to work with and played beautifully. I’d recommend them for anyone looking to hire lice music for an event.

Sent on 05/14/2019
  • Esther

Esther · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing x 1000

I genuinely have to say this is one of the best choices my husband and made for our ceremony. It made everything fit in so beautiful & the live music was just a cherry on top of it all. Camelia String quartet group are one of the most sweetest, comprehensive & flexible vendors we’ve ever had. Nina & the group were even able to compose a certain special song/hymn that meant a lot to me that I wanted to walk down the aisle in which reminded me much of my father since he was not able to be present & walk his little girl down the aisle. Although my father wasn’t able to share this special day with me, Camelia string quartet played this song so beautifully & out of this world that it felt as if he were right next to me on this day. I can’t thank them enough & recommend them to anyone wanting live & well sounded beautiful music. They are super flexible when it comes to meeting & play a variety of songs with different rhythms, tones, & genre of music for you at their consultation for you to choose from. Also their price was really reasonable for how amazing they played. Well worth the price! I would book them in a heartbeat again!

Sent on 07/24/2019
    Camellia String Quartet 5
    Camellia String Quartet 6

Camellia String Quartet's reply:

Hi Esther, Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We appreciate you taking the time to do this. We enjoyed being part of your special wedding! We wish you all the best!
  • Christian

Christian Fong · Married on 06/23/2019

Fantastic!

They were proactive about keeping in touch with us to get everything planned and very good players!

Sent on 07/13/2019

Anna Khomich · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing Amazing Amazing

I love love love string music and they where perfect!!!I wish I could have enjoyed them longer ... Fast response, great choice of music from classic to pop ...awww I loved the experiment very much !!! Thank you !

Sent on 06/13/2019
    Camellia String Quartet 7

Camellia String Quartet's reply:

Thanks for the complementary review Anna. I'd love to include a photo or 2 of your wedding on our sites. If that's ok, please send me the name of your photographer.
    Thanks again!
  • Danielle

Danielle Childs · Married on 10/27/2018

Perfect quartet for our wedding!

The Camellia String Quartet was the perfect addition to our wedding at Park Winters. We had them play as people arrived, our walk down the aisle, and for cocktail hour. We were impressed with how many modern songs they have in their repertoire. We had them play modern songs the whole time. We thought our guests would get a kick out of recognizing the songs. And they did! The quartet was great to work with, very friendly and professional. They are amazing musicians. Their music was beautiful! They created the perfect atmosphere for a magical Park Winters wedding.

Sent on 11/05/2018

Camellia String Quartet's reply:

Wow! What an inspiring review. Thank you very much! We'll work to keep this up! The whole day was pretty special, even the weather!
    Thanks for including us for music.

Rocco · Married on 10/20/2018

Played wonderful music
    Worth every penny!

Sent on 11/03/2018

Camellia String Quartet's reply:

Hi Rocco, Thank you for submitting a review for us. You & CiCi put together a beautiful event. Thanks for having us be part of it.
  • Alisha & Ryan

Alisha · Married on 10/14/2018

Best String Quartet Wedding Vendor EVER!!!

Thank you all so very much for performing at our wedding!

When you are a fan and lover of live classical music, you know how important a Great String Quartet is! I knew I wanted this vendor just from a youtube video. It was, in fact, my second vendor I booked after the Venue. I was put to tears from joy when I heard them perform live for the first time. They are all so giftedly talented that it made it hard to choose which music.

They had all my favorite composers and played them beautifully! They even did a great job with a modern twist for the new hits! I was SO thrilled to hear them as I walked down the aisle!

My favorite string is the Cello, and I gave him a solo piece because that is the one thing that will always brighten my day. I have only one greater love now then classical music and that is my husband! I can not wait to hear them play again and if you are looking to book in the Sacramento Area, look no further!

Sent on 11/27/2018
  • W

Wendy · Married on 09/30/2018

The Camellia String Quartet is fantastic! They were easy to work with, sounded great, and very professional at my wedding this weekend! My guests thought they were fabulous! I would hire them again!

Sent on 10/04/2018
    Camellia String Quartet 8

Jen · Married on 09/29/2018

They are the kind of vendors that make wedding planning fun!

The Camellia Sting Quartet was a dream to work with from the second we met them at a bridal show, they were very attentive, accommodating, and professional throughout this process. They were kind enough to welcome us into their homes to allow us to hear the variety of music they play, which made picking the music we wanted for the wedding a breeze. Their music brought an air of classic and elegance to our wedding ceremony and a touch of fun to the cocktail hour with their flawless rendition of the Game of Thrones theme song. I would highly, highly recommend the Camellia String Quartet to anyone!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Hi Jen,
    Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review for us, especially such a positive one. We enjoyed being part of your special day!

Catherine · Married on 09/08/2018

They were amazing on the day of my wedding. They were very easy to work with.

Sent on 03/06/2018

Alyssa · Married on 09/07/2018

We loved having the Camellia String Quartet at our wedding. They were very professional and responsive to questions. They added such a nice touch to our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. Our guests loved hearing them play. We were able to pick all the songs that were played and got great suggestions when we didn't know what song to pick. I would recommend them to everyone.

Sent on 09/18/2018

Alex · Married on 07/14/2018

Camellia was such a wonderful addition to our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. I highly recommend their services for anyone considering using any live music for their wedding. They were extremely helpful from the beginning to the end. We attended one of their sample sessions where they play any songs from their known catalogue and help you understand what types of songs work best for the different stages of the ceremony. They arrived promptly on site on the day of the wedding and were extremely professional and had no issues getting set up/started. It was also clear that they were so happy to be there playing music and taking part in such a special event. They also learned a song for us to play during cocktail hour which was so fun for us and our friends who we shared memories of the particular song with!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Victoria · Married on 07/06/2018

Camellia String Quartet was one of the best wedding “treats” we gave ourselves. The quartet was that something special that took our ceremony to the next level. It added formality and tradition to our outdoor ceremony. Our guests later told us how much they enjoyed the quartet playing during the prelude as guests arrived. They were able to play some of our favorite songs which was such a treat! If you are considering hiring a quartet or selecting one, please don’t hesitate to book Camellia before your date is selected by another lucky couple!

Sent on 07/20/2018

Robin · Married on 05/26/2018

Camellia String Quartet was AMAZING!! I live out of state by had my wedding in California. They were very responsive to any requests/questions I had and also provide you with the opportunity to see them perform prior to the wedding (my mother went for me since she is local to them). They also have a great set of song lists. I highly recommend!

Sent on 06/15/2018

Maria · Married on 04/27/2018

I strongly recommend the Camillia String Quartet if you want an outstanding musical experience that elevates the ceremony and makes it a beautiful experience. They have an extensive reportire to choose from and are professional in every way. It was such a pleasure to work with them, especially since the bride and groom lived back east. They have a CD which helped the couple decide on the music, as well as making great suggestions for what to play and when. They are familiar with the appropriate music for a Catholic ceremony, the church where the wedding took place and the singer ( Rachel Songer). I loved working with Nina and Ellen! They went above and beyond to make the wedding a beautiful experience for the bride and groom and the guests. The Quartet members play so well and filled the entire church with uplifting music. I highly recommend the Camilla String Quartet for any special occasion you are considering.

Sent on 06/19/2018

Brenda · Married on 12/29/2017

The Camelia String Quartet added such beautiful dimension to our daughter's wedding. Up front planning with them was a simple meeting, they were on time, professional, executed to the play list perfectly, the music was amazing, and they were such a warm friendly group! Can't imagine the beautiful ceremony without them! Thank you.

Sent on 02/25/2018

Nicole · Married on 10/21/2017

They were absolutely the best! Our wedding would have not been the same without them. The entire group was kind and helpful. I would not only recommend them, but I would suggest that everyone have them there for your special day!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Carrie · Married on 09/29/2017

The string quartet made my ceremony so beautiful and intimate. They gave a traditional vibe to whole wedding while playing fun music that was easily recognizable. They really made my wedding perfect and not to mention THEY ARE SO NICE!! Thank you ❤️

Sent on 11/19/2017

Chelsea · Married on 08/26/2017

The Camellia String Quartet is absolute perfection. From the minute you have an initial conversation in the planning process to the music playing as you're walking down the aisle, it's flawless. I absolutely recommend this group to anyone looking for a beautiful sound on their wedding day.

Sent on 09/14/2017

Lisa · Married on 07/08/2017

We absolutely loved the Camellia String Quartet! They are very talented musicians but also extremely warm and kind people. They have so many songs to choose from and are very reliable and professional. Our wedding day was perfect and the music sounded great! We highly recommend them for your special day!

Sent on 07/29/2017

Christina · Married on 07/07/2017

We heard this group only once at a wedding show and knew we had to have them play at our daughters Park Winters wedding. They are the kindest people to work with and their music is amazing. They truly made the ceremony more magical then it already was.

Sent on 07/23/2017
  • SANDRA

SANDRA · Married on 06/10/2017

It was a pleasure having you play at our wedding. Everyone loved it!

Sent on 06/23/2017

Lauren · Married on 05/29/2017

We really loved having Camila string quartet on our special day. I would recommend them to anyone!!

Sent on 06/26/2017