Calligraphy To The Stars | Wedding Invitations Orange County Reviews

6 | Tustin, CA

6 Reviews for Calligraphy To The Stars | Wedding Invitations Orange County

• Princessa

Charlene · Married on 09/04/2015

Karen is an absolute delight to work with. She is high energy with lots of creative ideas. She addressed our invitations and created and did our escort cards. She also did our cocktail napkins. Super easy to work with and a quick turnaround time. We received tons of compliments on her work. It really does take your wedding to that next level of detail. She worked with our budget and would use her again.

Sent on 10/06/2015
  • Amy S.

Amy · Married on 11/04/2012

Karen is a doll! She provided us with some beautiful invitations. We also used her for calligraphy, and that really is where she excels the most. I got numerous compliments on the calligraphy, which I never even thought people would notice too much in the first place. And if you use her for both invitations and calligraphy, she will give you a much better deal than you'll find with other calligraphers. She was also available the 4 or 5 times I bugged her with requests for more invites. She'd get right on top of it then I'd go pick them up at my convenience. And not to mention she is the sweetest woman too. Thanks Karen!

Sent on 11/08/2012

Valerie · Married on 09/15/2012

Our invitations were amazing! My guests were very impressed with how beautiful and unique they were. Karen was amazing. She took her time helping us with wording and delivery dates. I'm so glad we went to her!

Sent on 09/17/2012

Evelin · Married on 04/24/2010

Karen provided excellent service. The writing on the envelopes were professional and elegant and the price was great. I received so many compliments on the style. The service was fast too, I brought in my invitations on Thursday and they were ready the following Tuesday. I would definitely recommend Calligraphy to the Stars.

Sent on 04/29/2010

Palmyra · Married on 04/03/2010

Karin Jewel is amazing. The quality of service is excellent and she is absolutely talented. We have received many compliments on her calligraphy for our wedding invitations.

Sent on 04/12/2010

Kathleen · Married on 10/03/2009

Karen did a great job! She made the invitation picking process enjoyable and fun. She has great advice and is willing to work within your budget. I will be recommending her to all of my friends and family. Her calligraphy is amazing and I got tons of compliments.

Sent on 04/28/2010