103 Reviews for Calligraphy by Nancy

Place Cards (3)
RSVP Cards (1)
Shipping (1)
101 Calligraphy by Nancy Reviews

Nancy was a pleasure to work with. From my initial contact all the way to picking up my envelopes, she was friendly, responsive, super helpful. The final product is beautiful and her prices were very reasonable. I have already recommended her to friends and would use her again for any calligraphy need.

Profile Picture Katie, 10/21/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Nancy was extremely responsive for every question I had! She was very quick with her work and even sent it to me earlier than expected. The calligraphy turned out beautiful! I'm very happy that I found her and will be using her again.

Profile Picture Kayla, 10/7/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Nancy is wonderful! She is talented, professional and patient. Thank you for your service!

Profile Picture Laura, 7/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

If you're in the market for calligraphy services, design or anything printed for your wedding, look no further than Calligraphy by Nancy. We started by looking for a calligrapher to do our invitations and I priced out several vendors and they were expensive, shipping was involved, and the process seems daunting. Then I found Nancy and let's just say her business is a well-oiled machine. She responds in minutes, provides you with an accurate quote with no hidden agenda or fees, offers samples of her work and schedules an appointment for you to drop off / pick up at her office. Nancy is kind, talented (her calligraphy is beautiful) and we are in the process of booking more services. We were stressed out about not having envelopes and Nancy even offered to pick up more at the local store. Wedding planning is stressful and working with Nancy has been a pleasure. Highly recommend - you will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Brad, 6/17/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Place Cards, Addressing, Calligraphy

Nancy did a wonderful job on the calligraphy for my daughter's wedding invitations. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a calligrapher.

Profile Picture julie, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Nancy did the calligraphy on 115 envelopes for my son's bar mitzvah. Her work is beautiful and a labor of love! She made it very simple to provide an Excel file with the names and addresses and she took it from there! She is very professional and the envelopes are a testament to her talent. She is very quick and tells you exactly how long it will take her to complete the project. We are looking forward to receiving compliments once the invitations are sent out. We would most certainly use Nancy again for future projects and highly recommend contacting her - you won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Jill , 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Nancy was a delight to work with, making the process easy and meeting every deadline. Her work is first class. She went out of her way to send samples of different ink colors too! I'll recommend her anytime.

Profile Picture Pat, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I hired Nancy to address our wedding invitations. Nancy was excellent to work with! She responded very quickly, was flexible and her work is both reasonably priced and beautiful. We are very happy with how our wedding invitations turned out. I would highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Bethany, 4/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Nancy was great to work with. She did placecards for my daughter's wedding. They are just beautiful and I would definitely use her again.

Profile Picture Susan, 4/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Nancy was great! Her email etiquette is very prompt and she was very quick in completing our place cards! They turned out great!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 4/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Calligraphy was one of the splurges I had to have for my invitations. Calligraphy by Nancy was extremely easy to work with, which I really valued as the wedding planning process got busier! Her calligraphy was great and I felt like she really added the personal touch to my invitations that I was looking for. Definitely recommend her!

Profile Picture Kate, 1/28/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Addressing, Calligraphy

All of the above criteria were a 5/5. I will definitely go back to her for calligraphy services. Now I would even like to take calligraphy lessons myself.

Profile Picture Shawnese, 12/29/16, 1 Review
4.2

Commissioned Nancy for a unique project, custom work -- adding calligraphy to a digital photograph, high-quality glossy card stock material. I had to mail the image. She worked out several designs and mailed them back -- strong technique, adaptable, very communicative and a consummate professional. I'll be commissioning her again.

Profile Picture User7554333, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
3.3

quick to respond, good communication on expectations for timing of delivery of the work.

Profile Picture User7544001, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Nancy was so very accommodating, working around our schedule. She addressed the wedding invitations for our daughter and they were beautiful. I wouldn't hesitate to use her again.

Profile Picture Carol, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Nancy was very professional, answered all emails and calls quickly. Got my items back in a few days and was done beautifully!

Profile Picture Chris, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Fantastic and responsive, even when dealing with some difficult instructions from the mother of the groom.

Profile Picture User5369549, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
3.9

Nancy does a nice job and a quick turn around.

Profile Picture User7198541, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Nancy was amazing! I was worried that I wouldn't be able to find a calligrapher at the last minute for our wedding. She was prompt in responding to me and professional all throughout the process. The invitations turned out beautiful! And not expensive at all! Best money spent! Thank you!!!

Profile Picture Erin, 10/14/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I had originally booked Nancy after reading her reviews online. She definitely did not disappoint! She was easy to work with-very organized and prompt with answering emails. When you are a busy bride-you need people like Nancy helping you. We had her address our envelopes for our invitations and after our guests received our invites, they were all raving about the calligraphy. (We had no idea that a small detail like that would go such a long way!). We loved her work so much that we had her do our escort cards as well. Her work was so elegant (and prices were reasonable) I would 100% recommend her-just book early because she is pretty popular!

Profile Picture Remya, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Place Cards, Addressing, Calligraphy

Nancy was amazing! I had a major invitation mishap which caused me to have to have Nancy address our envelopes twice! She turned it around so quickly and was a huge help in a tight pinch! I would highly recommend Nancy to anyone looking for great calligraphy and a great person to work with!

Profile Picture Jillian, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Nancy does exquisite calligraphy and is very forthright about her products. Her excellent work speaks for itself and her prices are very reasonable. Nancy accommodated us when last-minute changes needed to be made. She has our unqualified recommendation. Thank you Nancy!

Profile Picture User7140805, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Working with Nancy was a joy. I was able to contact her and submit my items and within 24 hours she completed the task. Highly recommend her services.

Profile Picture User5329034, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Nancy did the calligraphy for my wedding invitations. She did a wonderful job, and I received many compliments on the quality of her calligraphy. There was even a post office employee who thought they looked "too perfect to be written by hand". She had them done and ready for pick up in about a week. She is very professional, and her prices are very reasonable, especially for the quality.

I would absolutely use her if I could do it over again.

Profile Picture Megan, 5/15/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Addressing, Calligraphy

Nancy provided Name Place Cards for my Reception Dinner. She did a beautiful job with the calligraphy and quickly. She responded right away to my inquiry and the cards were ready in 24 hrs. I would highly recommend her services.

Profile Picture User6451341, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews