Calligraphy by Kay Reviews

9 | Saint John, IN

9 Reviews for Calligraphy by Kay

Amanda · Married on 08/19/2016

I absolutely LOVED working with Kay!! She customized our guest addresses to match our invitations and it really pulled everything together. We have received so many compliments on our envelopes. Kay was great to work with, always on time and kept me updated! Very flexible and easy to work with. I would HIGHLY recommend Calligraphy by Kay!

Sent on 06/01/2016

Amethyst · Married on 06/18/2016

Kay did an AMAZING job on our envelopes! Delivery and pickup were a breeze as well and she did a great job of working around my schedule. I would recommend her to anyone needing calligraphy services!!!

Sent on 04/01/2016

Kay was a delight to work with. We chose her to address our envelopes to add a unique touch to our store bought invites. Her work turned out beautifully, she added embellishments and used fonts that matched our invites- she even matched the ink! I cannot wait to send these out, I know everyone will love them!

Sent on 02/29/2016

Lauren · Married on 12/05/2015

I recently used Calligraphy by Kay for my invitations. Her demeanor was extremely professional and friendly. She was very accommodating to all of my requests. Everyone at my party was complimentary about the work. I will definitely use her again!

Sent on 12/30/2015

Great work and very professional.

Sent on 01/17/2015

Patricia · event on 11/24/2014

I was very pleased with the invitations I ordered from Kay. She provided a great product and was available when and if I had any questions. I would definitely order from Kay again. Very good experience.

Sent on 01/29/2015

I'm so glad we found Kay to hand letter our wedding invitations! We were so incredibly pleased with the results - as were our guests! She was very professional and easy to work with. She met all deadlines on time and offered many creative ideas. If you are in need of beautiful calligraphy, look no further!

Sent on 01/29/2015

Calligraphy by Kay's reply:

Thank you!

Lynn · Married on 10/19/2014

Kay was so enthusiastic, like it was hew daughters wedding. She gave me choices and suggestions, she gave attention to detail and there were absolutely no mistakes or smudges or any inconsisitencies in her work.
    I can not wait to use her again.

Sent on 01/07/2016

Kacie · Married on 12/12/2015

Our special day was rather "spontaneous"...Kay came through, I'm sure she worked night and day to fit us in during this busy holiday season! Kay had so many "styles" of her work it was hard to choose!

Sent on 12/30/2015