Calligraphy by Carrie Reviews

62 | Newland, NC

62 Reviews for Calligraphy by Carrie

Caroline · Married on 09/29/2018

I cannot say enough amazing things about Carrie. She has been the easiest vendor I have worked with throughout all of my wedding planning. And I have worked with A LOT of vendors. I just saw the bad review she received back in 2010 and actually laughed out loud. Nothing could be farther from the truth. I am a detailed person and she makes me look slack. Carrie addressed my Save the Dates and my formal invitations. It was so nice to be able to know and trust that she would do things right and it was one less thing that I needed to stress about. Also - her pricing is great. I was a tad worried about having to ship envelopes to her instead of her being local, but it ended up being a very painless process, so do not let that hold you up.

Sent on 07/23/2018

Joanna · Married on 02/24/2018

I used Calligraphy by Carrie for my escort cards for my NYC wedding and she was so wonderful to work with! I shipped her my cards, sent her my last minute seating plans and she sent me everything back in her beautiful designs, alphabetized with extra supplies. She makes the process easy and seamless and the cards were beautiful - and less expensive than having the little envelopes and cards printed! Thank you Carrie!

Sent on 08/07/2018

Ashley · Married on 11/18/2017

Carrie was amazing to work with. My timelines were pulled in about a month and she still allowed me to send everything to her a month early! She's responsive, she gives excellent advice (read her handbook!), and she did a perfect job on our outer and inner envelopes! I would recommend her to anyone! Thanks Carrie!!

Sent on 08/16/2017

Jennifer · Married on 10/21/2017

I worked with Carrie on my outer envelopes & escort cards. Through and through, she was an absolute pleasure to work with -- she was super responsive over email and is extremely knowledgeable when it comes to the etiquette of addressing. Close to my wedding, I realized I had made seating errors on a few escort cards and Carrie provided thoughtful recommendations on how to fix, accommodated the changes immediately and sent back the escort cards in time - she even provided a photo of the package with tracking info. so I could track it! Being a NYC-based bride, finding an affordable, friendly calligrapher who produces great work is tough, so I am so happy to have found Carrie!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Jessica · Married on 07/01/2017

Carrie was absolute the best wedding vendor I've worked with. She is responsive on email, always getting back to me within 24 hours. Her work is impeccable - she even got a zipcode mistake in the address list I provided. She has also gone above and beyond and thrown in a couple of extra pieces at no charge, which is incredible given how much the wedding industry squeezes your pockets. Her prices are extremely reasonable given the high quality of work, and I cannot recommend Carrie enough.

Sent on 04/10/2017

caitlyn · Married on 06/03/2017

Carrie was wonderful to work with! She did the calligraphy for my wedding invitations and did a beautiful job!! She was very quick to respond to emails, and I even had a couple of last minute address changes that she fixed no problem. The turn around time was super fast, too! I can't wait to send them out so everyone!!

Sent on 02/17/2017

Danielle · Married on 10/29/2016

Carrie is absolutely amazing! She did our wedding invitation envelopes, table numbers and the escort cards. They were reasonably priced; she completed the work in a timely manner, and they were beautiful. If you're looking for a calligrapher, look no further!

Sent on 12/03/2016

Autumn · Married on 09/24/2016

Carrie is absolutely awesome! First of all, my save the date envelopes looked great. They were reasonably priced. She got them back to me within a timely manner. AND she did a couple of stragglers for free!! As soon as I saw the envelopes I couldn't wait to send them out. I might have been more excited about them than about the save the dates inside of them! I immediately booked her again to do our wedding invitations. If you're looking into a calligrapher, you will not regret choosing Carrie!

Sent on 04/28/2016

Caroline · Married on 09/24/2016

Carrie was wonderful to work with. I booked her for my wedding invitations - she is reasonably priced and does SUCH beautiful work! I was so excited to ship out my invitations after I received the completed envelopes. She was always very responsive and so friendly. She also completed a few stragglers for free. Will definitely use her again if I need calligraphy services in the future!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Leigh · Married on 05/07/2016

Carrie completed the Calligraphy for my wedding invitations, and they are absolutely STUNNING. She was so responsive, with every question I had, and made sure I was happy with her work. The envelopes came back to me in record time, and were exactly as Carrie described. She has many fonts/colors to select from, so you can find exactly what you are looking for. Carrie is a true professional, and I highly recommend utilizing her for any envelope addressing needs you may have.

I look forward to using her again in the future!

Sent on 02/24/2016
  • Ciara

Ciara · Married on 04/03/2016

Wow! Carrie was so great to work with! Our wedding invitations were so beautifully addressed thanks to her! I got so many compliments about how gorgeous our invitations were. Seeing her work was so inspiring that I would like to try my hand at calligraphy!

Sent on 04/13/2016

Katherine · Married on 03/12/2016

Carrie has been fantastic to work with. She provided calligraphy for our save-the-dates and she is booked for our wedding invitations as well. They came out beautifully and she updated me at every step of the process. She even reached out that she was going to get started early on ours because she had finished another project ahead of schedule. She also re-did one envelope for us that my mom had mis-typed. Great customer service! I would absolutely recommend her!

Sent on 10/22/2015

Chandler · Married on 10/31/2015

Carrie is absolutely fabulous to work with! I found her work on Pinterest and I absolutely fell in love with her beautiful fonts. She was very quick to complete our save the date envelopes and she put such special attention into making sure they were perfect.

When I dropped off the guest list, she sat down with me and went over the entire list, guest by guest to make sure there weren't any mistakes. She is an expert on etiquette and helped ensure I had properly addressed my friends and family correctly.

She was accommodating to revisions in the guest list even after I had already dropped the list off and addressed additional envelopes for us when corrections needed to be made (due to our own error, not hers!). She even looked one of our guests up in the phone book when she thought we had misspelled the name (and of course we had!).

When I went to pick up our save the dates, she even insisted on keeping a few extra envelopes so it would be super easy for us if we added to the guest list and needed her to do a few more. I can't imagine this process being any easier. She will definitely be doing our invitations as well! We have been beyond impressed with her and are excited to work with her again in the future.

-Chandler and David :)

Sent on 10/30/2014
  • Aggie

Aggie · Married on 10/30/2015

Carrie was so wonderful to work with! She is definitely a staple name in the area for calligraphy and was recommended to me by the local stationery & paper shops. I got mine done in the fancy script with deco gold ink and they turned out beautifully! Everyone has been raving about them. She gets booked early so don't hesitate and wait too long! It's definitely worth it!

Sent on 08/13/2015

Carrie was absolutely amazing! The quality of her work was outstanding and extremely affordable. I had some out of the box ideas and she was able to not only run with them but turn them into something more elegant and beautiful then I could have ever imagined. You should use her for all your needs, you will not regret it!

Sent on 10/09/2015

I never write reviews but Carrie was exceptional to work with. I found her online by chance and what a good chance that was! I asked Carrie to address our save the dates and they came out beautiful. I can't wait to work with her for our invitations, escort cards and everything else!

Sent on 01/22/2015

Carrie is the absolute BEST! I have received so many compliments on my save the dates and invitation envelopes and I have Carrie to thank for this. She does absolutely beautiful work and I am so glad that I was able to work with her. Not only is she very kind and easy to work with, but her professionalism is top notch. I would highly recommend Carrie to anyone for their wedding calligraphy!

Sent on 08/02/2015

Val · Married on 05/23/2015

In my dealings with Carrie, she has been a pleasure to work with...Kind, helpful, professional and responsive. Her prices are more than fair for what she provides. I strongly recommend!

Sent on 01/28/2015

Sarah · Married on 10/25/2014

Carrie was phenomenal! She responded quickly and was pretty flexible with her availability despite being very busy. Her guidelines online for how to properly address envelopes was unbelievably helpful. When I asked her about the best way to go about including return addresses, she recommended purchasing a stamp from Etsy. She pulled up several online and showed me a few that she thought would look nice with my envelopes. Carrie was fast and finished the envelopes a week earlier than she had anticipated. Once I got the envelopes home, I realized I had the wrong addresses for two of my envelopes. I contacted Carrie to let her know I needed replacements, and she wrote two new envelopes for me free of charge.

I seriously cannot recommend her enough! The envelopes look beautiful, her prices are reasonable, and she saved me so much time since I didn't have to write out 90 addresses! If I ever again have a need for a calligrapher, I will definitely be contacting Carrie!

Sent on 08/11/2014

Andrea · Married on 10/18/2014

Carrie did the calligraphy for our save the dates and I was blown away by how beautiful and precise her work is. She was a delight to interact with, and made the whole process so easy. We are definitely going to use her services again for our wedding invitations.

Sent on 04/22/2014

Ali · Married on 10/18/2014

I was lucky to find Carrie! She is a professional, organized, and has great quality. She provided all the signs at great prices! Follow her pinterest page for her signs and sayings - highly recommended!!!

Sent on 10/28/2014

Jessica · Married on 09/26/2014

I looked for awhile for someone who was able to do professional invitation calligraphy for a good price and Carrie was hands-down the best person for the job. She was extremely professional and personable at the same time. I was so pleased with my invitations and so many people commented on how beautifully they were addressed. Carrie helped me select the best style for the event and knew all the appropriate etiquette. She finished the envelopes in a very timely manor and with amazing accuracy. I would highly recommend working with Carrie for any invitation needs.

Sent on 12/22/2014

Natalie · Married on 08/31/2014

Look no further. Carrie gave better service than I could have ever expected from a calligrapher. She sits down with you and gives great advice for how to word the names on the invitations, she does a thorough review of all envelopes, and truly cares about doing quality work. All of the envelopes were written BEAUTIFULLY. She also has a fantastic personality and is very wise, and makes you wish she would be there at all stages of wedding planning - I just love her!

She did calligraphy services for me a couple months ago, and recently I realized I forgot to do a self-addressed envelope for keepsake purposes. She is so organized - she had saved an extra envelope of ours from before, and was able to complete our envelope within a day's time!

Seriously, look no further, Carrie is your girl.

Sent on 08/10/2014

colleen · Married on 05/03/2014

We had Carrie address our wedding invitations and she was amazing....Super fast, flexible, accurate, and priced better than competitors. We definitely recommend her.

Sent on 04/22/2014

Carrie was fabulous to work with! She responded quickly to my email inquiry and worked with me to coordinate getting the invitations to her and then picking them up. She was meticulous, too, in ensuring our addresses were correct and even caught an error we had made in someone's name! That kind of focused attention is so rare to find in a vendor, and it gave us great confidence in her work. I was equally impressed with the calligraphy options she offered and the cost for her services. Very reasonable! Our envelopes turned out beautifully, and the style matched the design of our invitations perfectly. And because she was located within 30 miles of where we live, I never worried about having to mail off our envelopes to someone advertising their services on Etsy. It made the addressing of the envelopes relatively stress free! I highly recommend Carrie!

Sent on 05/05/2014