Calligraphy by Carole Reviews

65 | Winston Salem, NC

65 Reviews for Calligraphy by Carole

Calligraphy by Carole was one of the easiest parts of planning for my daughter's wedding. She has many samples and ideas to choose from, and her flexibility with adding names to the guest list was so helpful. We received many, many compliments & inquiries regarding who had addressed our invites! First class!!

Sent on 06/29/2014

Carole walked me through the etiquette of addressing so I did not have to worry about all the nuances of formal invitations. She was very quick with her turnaround and very reasonably priced for the quality. I got quotes from a couple of other calligraphers and her pricing was by far the best. She has many styles to choose from in addition to what is on her website and I'm sure she could custom create your own style- she is talented! I also loved that she was super organized- she returned my envelopes in the exact same order as the address list, very neat, and all perfectly spaced. I was very impressed! She also keeps the extras in case you forget someone or need a redo on an address- I had the wrong zip code for one guest and Carole had an envelope waiting on her porch the same day! Super easy, very professional, and really took a huge stress off my plate! Highly recommend her services! Thank you, Carole!

Sent on 04/25/2014

Katherine · Married on 05/31/2014

We used Carole to address inner and outer envelopes for our wedding invites, and the calligraphy was stunning! She was able to match the ink to the color used on our letterpress invitations perfectly. We received so many compliments on the calligraphy, and Carole was happy to do a few last-minute add-ons for us! She is a pleasure to work with, and I highly recommend her services.

Sent on 06/12/2014

Lisa · Married on 05/10/2014

I highly recommend Calligraphy by Carole. She demonstrated true professionalism with my order in such a timely manner. She responded quickly to my questions and made everything simple. Her calligraphy is beautiful and I love how she has different calligraphy style options.

Sent on 03/12/2014

Karen · Married on 04/26/2014

When the original calligrapher I wanted couldn't fit us into her schedule, she recommended Carole... and I am so glad she did! Carole did a fabulous job of addressing all of our inner and outer envelopes. They were just beautiful. I was very happy with the quality of the job, the cost, the timely manner in which she got everything done, and how friendly she was. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 07/09/2014

Calligraphy by Carole was wonderful! We used her for my wedding invitations in April 2014. She offered many styles and finished the invitations in timely manner. Reasonably priced. Everyone who received an invite commented on how beautiful they were. They also commented on how they were unique and "very me." Thank you so much for all your hard work. I would definitely recommend using her and will use her in the future.

Sent on 05/24/2014

Hope · Married on 04/05/2014

I spent a year planning this wedding for our daughter and worked with several vendors. Carole Murray was the most efficient and easiest to work with. She replied quickly and made herself readily available. Our invitations that Carole addressed were beautiful and we received comments of "gorgeous", "lovely" and "elegant". She, also, did our escort cards and table numbers for the reception. Hiring Carole Murray and using her services was the BEST money that we spent on our entire wedding.

Sent on 04/27/2014

Calligraphy by Carole did a wonderful job addressing our wedding invitations. I would highly recommend her services to anyone looking for someone to add a special touch to their invitations.

Sent on 05/12/2014

I highly recommend Calligraphy by Carole. She addressed the invitations for my son's rehearsal dinner and did the place cards. Carole surpassed all expectations! She presented numerous calligraphy styles from which to choose, all beautiful. Her attention to detail, commitment and responsiveness were superb. Carole was especially attuned to my desire for the envelopes and place cards to not be too formal. Every envelope and place card turned out perfectly, I could not have been more pleased; we received many compliments on the beautiful calligraphy. Carole was gracious and helpful throughout, it was obvious she loves her work.

Sent on 04/23/2014

Kimberly · Married on 10/12/2013

Carole was amazing to work with and I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a great calligrapher! She addressed all of my wedding invitations and they were absolutely beautiful! So many of my guests commented on how amazing the invitations were and Carole's beautiful calligraphy was the perfect finishing touch. She is very knowledgable about all of the proper etiquette and you don't have to worry about anything! She was so easy to work with! We were able to coordinate almost everything through email in a very timely manner. I ran into a problem with the company that I had ordered my invitations from, they did not send inner envelopes! Carole was flexible and very quick to return my envelopes once I had them to her! She was so wonderful!

Sent on 11/24/2013

katy · Married on 10/05/2013

Carole did an AMAZING job with our wedding invitations. People have commented several times about the beauty of our invitations and it is all in part to Carole's wonderful calligraphy. I will use her again in the future and would recommend her to anyone who is looking for a calligrapher. Carole is great to work with!!!

• O

Olivia · Married on 10/05/2013

Carole is amazing! She is friendly, responsive, and accommodating. She does a beautiful job. We loved her initial work on the wedding invitations so much that we had her do the place cards for both the rehearsal & the reception as well as the escort cards. She even made a beautiful sign that my in-laws displayed at the rehearsal dinner. She is very talented. I absolutely plan on contracting her for future work.

Sent on 11/12/2013

DeLee · Married on 10/04/2013

Very professional and friendly- excellent work!

Christine · Married on 07/13/2013

I had Carole from Calligraphy by Carole address the inner and outer envelopes for my wedding inviations (165 invitations). Her work is absolutely amazing!! My family and I could not be happier with how the calligraphy turned out - it is beautiful! We picked them up from her on Monday afternoon and after checking all of them to make sure they were correct, we found two small errors. I emailed her Wednesday morning and she had the two invitations redone and ready for us by lunch the very same day. She was so easy to work with and the quality of her work is excellent. I will be using Carole for any and all calligraphy needs going forward.

Sent on 05/16/2013

Anna · Married on 06/01/2013

Carole's calligraphy was professional and beautiful. She was recommended to me by my wedding planner, and I'm so pleased with the results. Carole was prompt with email responses as well as with the finished product, and the quality was excellent. She even went out of her way to complete a few extra at the last minute that I had forgotten, very flexible. The calligraphy was perfect and they were all consistent. Calligraphy on invitations sets a classy tone for your special event. I would definitely highly recommend Calligraphy by Carole to my friends and family members and I appreciate the work she did for us!

Amy · Married on 05/25/2013

Carole was so helpful and accommodating throughout the whole process. She helped get my list together and perfected it in terms of etiquette. She addressed my Save the Dates and Invitations and did an absolutely beautiful job. I received so many compliments on the gorgeous calligraphy!

Sent on 03/24/2013

Diane · Married on 05/18/2013

Finding a reasonably priced, quality calligrapher in Chicago is not easy to do; so I looked online hoping to find one further away who I could trust to meet our needs. Carole was everything I could hope for in a wedding vendor and more! First, let me say that her work is absolutely gorgeous! The compliments started rolling in within days of mailing the invitations. Second, she is very thorough in handling the guest list. She caught an error or two on my part and was willing to address the envelopes in the manner that suited our list of friends & family. Third, she was quick both in responding to email and in getting the job done. Her level of professionalism was particularly striking, as Carole seemed genuinely interested in the quality of our invitations. In preparing for the wedding, I have encountered a certain veneer with some wedding vendors who initially pretend to care about the 'special day' and then show their real just-give-me-your-money colors. Carole is not one of those! I would both use her services again and strongly recommend her to anyone looking for high-end calligraphy at a reasonable price. Thank you Carole!

Sent on 03/23/2013

Amy · Married on 05/11/2013

The invitations and are the first impression and set the tone for the entire event. Carole enhanced the invites by providing a professional and thoughtful look to the envelopes. They were done with care and it showed.

I look forward to working with Carole soon.

Sent on 03/25/2013

Amanda & Richard · Married on 01/26/2013

Carole was absolutely wonderful to work with and we strongly recommend her to couples who are planning a wedding. She gave us professional advice in many areas including choosing invitations ,wedding invitation etiquette, and expectations regarding our wedding. Of all the individuals we encountered in planning our wedding, Carole is on the list as one of the friendliest, most professional, and most helpful. Also, her calligraphy is absolutely beautiful. We received many compliments about our invitations and the calligraphy.

Sent on 06/16/2013

We were in a bind and needed to have save-the-dates addressed and ready to be mailed in 1 1/2 weeks. We tried 3 other calligraphers before finding Carole. We had chosen black envelopes with gold ink and had a unique layout for the addresses. One calligrapher reprimanded us for choosing black envelopes and for not providing more time, and another calligrapher said it would be difficult to accomplish. The third calligrapher just couldn't produce the layout we wanted. We were then referred to Carole by our wedding planner. Carole was excited about working with black envelopes and gold ink, did not have an issue with the address layout, and was able to complete our project in the 1 1/2 week deadline. The envelopes turned out EXACTLY the way we had envisioned. What was truly wonderful about Carole was her ability to see our vision and her genuine excitement about working on this project. She was EXTREMELY responsive, flexible, professional and accommodating. She was able to guide us on etiquette and answered all of our questions. We have hired her to do our invitation envelopes, and look forward to working with her again.

Sent on 07/22/2012

Dorothy · Married on 10/05/2012

Carole is amazing!! It was a pleasure working with her. Nothing bothered her and she was willing to help in any way!!

Sent on 11/19/2012

Renee · Married on 09/22/2012

Excellent service, Carole is very flexible and willing to go above and beyond. She is very easy to reach via telephone or email.

Sent on 07/21/2012

Krista · Married on 08/10/2012

Carole was amazing to work with and took the stress out of addressing invitations!!

Sent on 07/07/2012

Debbie · Married on 07/28/2012

Carole Murray does an outstanding job of providing calligraphy services. She was able to answer any etiquette questions we had concerning addressing, and she was consistently responsive to everything we needed! We would absolutely recommend Carole for anyone in need of a calligrapher!

Sent on 07/06/2012
  • elizabeth

elizabeth · Married on 07/28/2012

Working with Carole was the easiest part of planning my 500+ person wedding. She managed to pump out over 300 invitations in under two weeks. I had a lot of last minute add-ons and address changes...which I thought would be a probelm...but it wasn't at all.

Very easy to work with and the calligraphy was worth every penny.

Carole, you rock!