Calligraphia by Melissa Reviews

42 | Palm Harbor, FL

42 Reviews for Calligraphia by Melissa

Lorraine · Married on 05/25/2018

I hired Melissa to address my daughters high school graduation announcements. I love the look of hand written calligraphy versus machine printed and was very happy as to how they turned out. She was very friendly but professional and I enjoyed hearing her explain the different styles and colors we could choose from. We had a small job and I thought maybe it would be too small but she was very accommodating - even when I needed to readdress spiel envelopes due to my error with the address.
    Would highly recommend Melissa and her work.

Kathy · Married on 10/09/2017

I needed some invitation
    at the last minute and Melissa helped me out and did an amazing job. I got tons of compliments on how beautiful they were

M · Married on 05/20/2017

She is absolutely the best of she does!!

Nina · Married on 03/12/2017

Melissa did a great job even given short notice on my daughter's wedding invitations. Thanks!

Jaclyn · Married on 12/03/2016

You will not be disappointed with hiring Melissa she is professional, extremely reliable and excellent at what she does. I would highly recommend Melissa to anyone interested in calligraphy. Melissa just helped me with my wedding invitations and I absolutely love them!! Could not be more happy with her work. Thank you so much Melissa!!

katie · Married on 11/19/2016

Melissa's calligraphy is stunning! If you live in the Tampa Bay/Clearwater area, you'll be lucky to work with her. She addressed close to 50 save the date envelopes for our upcoming Key West nautical wedding. Melissa is punctual and was always quick to respond to any email or txt. She was also accommodating when I needed to meet her halfway when picking up my stationary. I highly recommend her calligraphy!

Nicole · Married on 11/12/2016

Melissa's work is beautiful. The little detail of having the hand written envelopes for the invitations and place cards made all the difference!!! She was easy to get a hold of and schedule and completed everything in a timely manner. I would definitely recommend her services and going with handwritten over labels!!

Daviana · Married on 10/22/2016

Timeless - Romantic - So classy! I am so glad our invitations vendor set us up with Melissa (who also did my sister's invitation calligraphy which was exceptional). Melissa's calligraphy took our invitations to the next level for our black tie wedding. During this process Melissa was available 24/7 to discuss the names and invitations as we chatted throughout the entire way with any questions she had, and she even facetimed me during our initial consultation. Melissa helped us with writing names and addresses in Spanish and Italy as we sent invitations to our family across the globe! Seeing beautiful calligraphy on an invitation is definitely the first impression we knew we wanted. We could not have had this without you Melissa. Thank you for everything and we can't wait to use you in the future.

linda · Married on 10/22/2016

WOW! I wish EVERYTHING and EVERYBODY connected with my wedding was as much of a true professional, talent and JOY as Melissa. Yah, I am way in NJ, but I stuck a bunch of my envelopes in a Bigger envelope and put a handful of my extra "Love" stamps and withing 3 days she was "on the job" . Her communication was constant and she had challenges with my coated stock (but Just bought new pens!" ...color? you pick it, or she'll show you a bunch of 'samples" for you to see...she even has STYLES to chose from.! No reason for you out-of-staters to pick a local person in these modern times...I felt like she was in my kitchen! prices were ridiculously inexpensive!

rhiannon · Married on 10/21/2015

I cannot say enough good things about my experience with Melissa. Simply put, she was amazing. I contacted her fairly late in the evening through her website email to address my wedding envelopes, and within an hour or so she responded with all of the details. She met with me soon after to go over ideas, and kept in communication with me the entire time. She was done even sooner than expected, and when I saw the envelopes, they took my breath away. I love them and I am so glad I was able to work with her. I will not hesitate to use Melissa again in the future, and would recommend her to anyone I know in need of a Calligrapher.

Tina · Married on 09/27/2015

I searched for a calligrapher for my daughter's wedding and our photographer gave us Melissa's name! What a gem she is to work with! She is so sweet, and the envelopes were beautiful!!! We feel blessed to have been given her information, and will definitely pass it along! She is amazing!!!

sara · Married on 06/19/2015

Melissa was absolutely wonderful to work with! Not only do my invitations look wonderful, they were done in a timely manner. I told Melissa when I wanted to send them out, and she got them back to me 2 weeks before that! I cannot wait to get them in the mail so my guests can see what a beautiful job Melissa did. I would recommend her in a heartbeat, and use her again if I ever needed a calligrapher!

erin · Married on 05/24/2015

Melissa was a joy to work with. The wedding invitations she did for my daughter's wedding were gorgeous. I look forward to working with her again.

Melissa did the calligraphy on my invitations and place cards. I got so many compliments. Her work is outstanding. I have had calligraphy done before but hers was the most beautiful. It's all by hand and not printed off a computer program. She matched the ink perfectly to the invitations and she organized everything. I asked for several last minute changes and she was very accommodating. I know I drove her nuts but she was fantastic. I really feel like I am in good hands with her. I will use her again for my thank you cards and any other special occasions that come up. In the past I've paid a lot more for a lot less. This was one wedding experience that exceeded my expectations. Melissa was a pleasure to work with.

Rebecca · Married on 03/15/2015

We just hired Melissa to address our wedding invitations and the calligraphy is beautiful. We are fully satisfied with the work she did and her responsiveness and fast turn around time are amazing! Definitely the best wedding vendor we have had the pleasure of working with. We would highly recommend her to anyone looking for calligraphy for your wedding invitations or any other event. The best part - you don't have to be local to her. We mailed her our invitations and a sample invite put together so she could match the colors. She sent sample photos and kept in touch with us throughout the entire process. Start to finish, Melissa is a high quality professional with great value/costs and the stunning calligraphy speaks for itself!

Katie · Married on 11/01/2014

I really enjoyed working with Melissa. I wasn't planning on hiring a calligrapher because I assumed it was too costly. She was highly recommended to me and she was worth every penny! Her prices are very reasonable. She is flexible and kept great communication with me. The list I sent her had quite a few typos that I didn't notice. She was nice enough to run the errors by me (zip codes, spelling, formalities,) before addressing. I know that took a lot of extra effort on her part and it saved me a lot of headaches. She still managed to get these back to me in less than a week. The calligraphy on the invitations looks amazing. I've been oooing and aawwing as I'm putting my invitations together. =) She addressed both the outside and return addresses on my envelopes.

kate · Married on 10/18/2014

Melissa did an excellent job with my invitations! She was very professional and helped me with a quick turn-around time. I love how my envelopes turned out and my guests have commented how beautiful they look! I highly recommend Calligraphia by Melissa. - Bride to Be, Kate

Georgia · Married on 09/06/2014

Melissa is the sweetest! Her calligraphy work is amazing! My invitations came out so elegant and beautiful! Her turn around time is so quick and she is so flexible!

Madison · Married on 09/06/2014

Melissa did an awesome job for our wedding invitations. I will be using her for day of stationary as well. Her prices are very reasonable and she's a pleasure to work with, I received everything ahead of schedule.

• Kari

Kari · Married on 06/07/2014

Melissa saved our wedding! We had a last minute issue with our intended calligrapher and I was panicking! My coordinator recommended we reach out to Melissa to see if she could help. She was amazing! I talked to her on Saturday, one week before my wedding, and she squeezed us in that week even though she already had another client. I dropped off the paper on Monday and she had them back to me on Thursday. Typical turn around time is 10 days - 2 weeks but Melissa bent over backwards to save the day! I am so grateful for her willingness to help us!

On top of the mere fact that she saved the wedding calligraphy, her product was beautiful! She made beautiful escort cards and place cards for our guest. They were one of the main highlights as guests walked into the reception. Melissa's work is impeccable!

I highly recommend using Melissa for your calligraphy needs! Thanks Melissa!!

Donna · Married on 05/31/2014

I had Melissa address the invitations to my daughter's wedding. The calligraphy was so beautiful that even people at the post office kept commenting on the invites. Melissa will definitely be doing our escort cards as well!

Vonabell · Married on 05/30/2014

I have used Melissa on two occasions. Both times to make place cards for one of my clients. Her work is impressive. I am a Professional Organizer, and demand excellence for my clients. Melissa is a perfect match as her Calligraphy is WONDERFUL. She is a true professional and has a sweet personality to boot !

Joanne · Married on 04/26/2014

Calligraphia by Melissa was just incredible to work with. Her calligraphy is so beautiful - I honestly have not seen better anywhere else and we were totally thrilled with the results.

Melissa is really willing to go the extra mile, as well. We had some issues with shipping and she really chased the package down and sorted things out for us.

I loved working with Calligraphia by Melissa and would highly recommend her. I hope to work with her again in the future, as her work is simply stunning.

Kristen · Married on 03/22/2014

Melissa addressed our wedding invitations and they turned out beautifully! She had a quick turn around time and was super fast in responding to any questions I had:) She was great to work with and very talented:)

Barbara · Married on 12/07/2013

What a wonderful experience working with Melissa!

The calligraphy she did on our wedding invitations is beautiful, and as she suggested, match our invitation font perfectly! I'm so happy we decided to use her for this aspect of our wedding.

Not only was Melissa warm and understanding, she was professional and caring in her approach to our requests. And patient! She was extremely patient with us and our lateness on some addresses and corrections on others!

I really cannot say enough good things about Melissa and the quality of her work. I would highly recommend her to anyone, and look forward to using her services in the future.

Thanks, Melissa. It was truly a pleasure working with you.