CaliGirl Photography Reviews

9 | Morro Bay, CA

9 Reviews for CaliGirl Photography

Sarah · Married on 09/24/2016

Shannon shot our wedding on 9/24/16 in Cayucos. While we don't have the pictures yet because it was so recently, I didn't want to wait to review Shannon! Not only was Shannon an amazing professional photographer on our wedding day, but she was also a valuable asset in making the wedding go off without a hitch. Shannon worked so seamlessly with our coordinator (Christy from Toes in the Sand Weddings) that it greatly reduced the stress of the wedding day. While taking pictures, if Shannon heard an issue arise or a question come up, she would jump in and handle it (like when I was asking where the boutonnieres were and Shannon contacted Christy and got it all taken care of). Also, I had a gift for my groom and completely forgot about it until right before the ceremony. Someone had given him the gift already, but I was sad that I had not thought for Shannon to be there to take pictures. Turns out, Shannon had my husband pretend to re-open the gift so she could grab pictures of it. I LOVE THAT! Shannon was always on the look out for great and interesting photos to take and she really took our desire for mostly candid photos to heart. It was an absolute pleasure to work with Shannon and we can't wait to see the photos!

Sent on 10/03/2016
  • User4085749 · event on: 06/16/2014

I loved working with Shannon on our engagement pictures in Morro Bay. She had so many great picture ideas prior to meeting with us, and she took the time to help us recreate our wedding proposal! She's quick to respond and I couldn't be happier with how our engagement pictures turned out!

Sent on 02/23/2015

Christiane · Married on 03/28/2015

Wedding photography for me was the most important part of planning a wedding- it's the only thing you have left once the day is done. Because of that, I am so relieved that CaliGirl Photography was there on our wedding day. Shannon was so fun and easy to work with for my spring wedding. She was extremely patient with my big crazy family and managed to capture our day perfectly. Her pictures are absolutely stunning and she knows exactly how to capture and portray each individual's personality in her photos. She also brought an excellent assistant on the wedding day who was so helpful even beyond the wedding photos. I really can't say enough to tell you how wonderful CaliGirl Photography is!!!

Sent on 02/02/2016

Katie · Married on 01/17/2015

Shannon was seriously THE BEST photographer!! From the very beginning, she was extremely professional, friendly, open and made us feel so at ease. My husband and I did an engagement shoot with her and it was the first time I had my photo taken professionally. I was really nervous, but Shannon took the time to answer all of my questions about what to wear, asked me exactly what poses we wanted, and what kind of feel we wanted. Throughout the planning process, Shannon was so responsive and organized and really kept me on track. We made a timeline together and she totally stuck to it during the wedding! Even when we were running a bit behind, Shannon kept us right on track but also kept an easy going attitude. At booth the engagement shoot and the wedding, Shannon was great about letting us do our own thing, but also posing us when we weren't sure what to do. All in all, Shannon made us feel SO comfortable so that we looked completely natural in the pictures. The photos themselves are GORGEOUS and I have gotten so many compliments on them. She also got us our wedding photos so quickly after the wedding and even sent me a few previews. We LOVED Shannon so much and would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding photographer. She is so talented and makes you feel so special throughout your engagement and wedding day.

Sent on 02/23/2015

Natalie · Married on 06/28/2014

Shannon was AMAZING. Working with her was easy and fun! She listened to what I wanted (types of pictures, timeline, etc) and delivered more than expected! She has true talent and an incredible eye. Shannon's pictures are stunning. We received the pictures very quickly and they are such high quality shots that I'll treasure forever. Even our friends and family remarked on the beautiful pictures and talented photographer. I would recommend Shannon to anyone and trust my most important day to her without reservation.

Sent on 01/28/2016

Tiffany & Randy · Married on 12/29/2013

Shannon with Cali Girl Photography was amazing!!! She had incredible ideas!! We received an email to review our photos 5 days after getting married.......VERY PROMPT!!!!! Randy and I reviewed the beautiful, amazing photo's, we were able to relive our special day once again!!! We highly recommend Cali Girl Photography!!! We would like to thank Shannon for being part of our special day!!!!

Sent on 01/09/2014

After hearing horror stories from friends about their wedding pictures, I did a lot of research on local photographers hoping to avoid any of their issues. I chose Cali Girl Photography and got the results I'd hoped for-the photographer showed up on time and actually stayed longer than we had originally requested so that we could have photos of everything we wanted. There are great pictures of everyone who was at my wedding as well everyone who was in it.

Sent on 01/16/2014

Amanda · Married on 10/13/2013

Shannon is amazing! She made me feel so beautiful and gave me pictures to show it. We had a wonderful time and we are so pleased to be able to share the pictures with everyone. I will use her again!
    Happy Bride = Happy Husband!

Jenna · event on: 12/23/2013

Shannon by far is the best photographer we have ever worked with. This is the fourth year she has done our family photos. She has also done both of my daughters graduation pictures and they were incredible.Sidenote... Dont waste your money with other companies on Grad pics, Shannon does great ones with several outfit changes and she came to me!!!
    This last shoot was very special to me personally because it was the end of a long year two years of preventative cancer surgeries. I explained to Shannon my idea and she ran with it and came up with an amazing photo story that will be a positive way to mark my journey!
    The photos are beautiful. She is fun, professional and gets them to you very quick. I would recommend her everytime and do to all of my friends!