California Sol Creations Weddings and Events Reviews

4 | California City, CA

4 Reviews for California Sol Creations Weddings and Events

mercedes · Married on 02/21/2011

Ebony,

You were everything we ever hoped for in a wedding planner. You made our wedding look beautiful and elegant. We basically had nothing to worry about on our wedding day. Thank you we appreciate all your help and services.

Sent on 03/19/2011

Dimitra · Married on 09/05/2009

I can't begin to tell you how Ebony Coston came to my rescue from my wedding nightmare. The venue my wedding was booked at went bankrupt four days before the wedding. My husband and I had to do a public out cry, because we had no money to plan another wedding, all of our money was tied up with the other venue. We had no where to get married, and no money. However, Ebony stepped up to the plate and was proactive in finding another venue. The wedding did happen, with the help of Ebony, and it was even better than the initial wedding planned.

I highly recommend Ebony as a wedding planner; she is reliable, hard-working, conscientious, honest, peace-loving and courteous. She is extremely dedicated to her work. I can confidently recommend Ebony has a wedding planner, she is reliable and an expert in her field. She has provided me with excellent support in the areas of coming through where others failed. She always kept a smile on her face, even during our wedding crisis.

Dimitra Brown

Sent on 08/19/2010

Myia · Married on 05/24/2008

"Thank you so much Ebony for assisting me with planning my wedding. You were able to keep me calm throught out the planning process and offer creative suggestions to create the vision Jerry and I wanted for our wedding day".

Sent on 12/08/2010
  • Y

Jennifer · Married on 08/15/1998

Ebony provided me with excellent service when planning my wedding in August of 1998. From picking the right place for me and my budget down to the wedding dress.Whatever you need she can assist. Though if other things you may want to do on your own there is no pressure and she will not step in your way or on your toes. I would truly recommend this person to anybody. Ebony not only enjoys what she does, but she is good at it. Ebony has also planned other events for me, such as graduation parties. Which have turned out to be a success as well. By choosing Ebony and California Sol Creations you are doing yourself a big favor. Trust me, when I say this is the way to go!

Sent on 02/04/2011