Calabash Florist and Company Reviews

Calabash Florist and Company 5
Calabash Florist and Company 6
Calabash Florist and Company 7

Natalie · Married on 05/26/2012

Donna is a good friend of ours and did the flowers for our wedding 4 years ago. They were stunning and we couldn't have asked for a better experience. She was very helpful and made our day even more special because of her wonderful talents.

Sent on 05/22/2016
  • O

Olga · Married on 03/31/2012

Beautiful and affordable! Everyone was extremely easy to work with and were able to help me when we were in quite a time crunch!

Sent on 04/14/2012

Lauren · Married on 09/23/2017

Calabash florist did an amazing job for our flowers! Our bouquets were beautiful and held up great. Donna was awesome to work with. I would highly recommend Calabash florist!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Donna was great! From our first meeting at a coffee shop to our last encounter the day of the wedding, she kept us at ease! Her suggestions and ideas matched what I wanted perfectly, even though I have a hard time visualizing things. The final product was absolutely perfect and went way beyond what we could have imagined was possible. I was so very happy with my reception site, the bouquets, simply everything! Book Donna and you will not be let down!

Sent on 08/21/2016

Jenny · Married on 05/22/2016

Donna was amazing! She brought my vision to life and she worked with my budget. She provided me with options to achieve my look. I had a few flowers in mind that were a bit pricey and she suggested similar flowers at a lesser price to achieve my goal. The morning of my wedding I was completely in love with my wedding bouquet. Donna did an excellent job! Everything looked better than I imagined.

Sent on 05/29/2016

Ashley · Married on 09/29/2012

I worked with Donna at Calabash Florist and she was amazing! I had already spoken to about four florists when I finally went to Donna. I had just about had it with florists telling me that they could not do what I wanted.

When I met Donna I told her what I wanted and her response was "OK, we can do it!" After so many florists telling me it could not be done, I was shocked! Donna was super accommodating and did everything I wanted and more! She made my flower arrangements absolutely perfect.

The only negative I have is that she was working on this one arrangement and said she would send me pictures so I could review it before she made more of them - she never did this.

Now, let me clear it up by saying that the arrangements she produced were EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED, but I just did not get to review them first as she had promised. I do realize that she had about three other weddings the same weekend - so I completely understand. But as a vendor, you should follow through with what you promise.

I would definitely use Calabash Florist again! Donna is fabulous to work with and is very reasonably priced for what she produces! She was always professional, always on time, and was very flexible throughout the entire process!

Sent on 10/09/2012
  • Melabella_xoxo

Melissa · Married on 10/03/2015

Donna was great. She worked well with our budget and created beautiful arrangements. If you are looking for quality , go to Donna.

Sent on 10/28/2015

Allyn · Married on 06/23/2018

Donna was great to work with! She talked on the phone with me to perfectly create the vision i had in mind. She was very flexible and let me change my florals as needed. She was very responsive to emails and phone calls.

Sent on 06/25/2018
  • Rodney

Rodney · Married on 07/27/2013

Donna was wonderful! Her flowers were beautiful

Sent on 08/01/2013