cakes4all Wedding Bakery Reviews

cakes4all Wedding Bakery 2
cakes4all Wedding Bakery 3

Kayla · Married on 02/07/2019

Affordable and delicious

They were amazing and professional! The prices are the best in town and there flavors are to die for! The went above and beyond with set up and design!

Sent on 02/11/2019
  • Rahnesha

Rahnesha · Married on 03/24/2018

Perfect!!!

First the communication was excellent with the vendor. The they allowed a free cake tasting of six of the flavors they had for day . Also i was able to get a deal with my grooms cake . On the day of my wedding they delivered in a timely fashion i didn’t even see them . The cake was gone as soon we cut the first slice !!! My husband and i only got the piece we shared with each other . It was so pretty and moist everyone loved it ...

Sent on 03/16/2019

Karma · Married on 11/25/2017

I hired Cakes 4 All for my daughter's wedding last weekend and everyone said their Bavarian Cream with was the best cake they had eaten. We were very pleased with knowing we didn't have to worry about this detail of the wedding.

Sent on 11/30/2017

Candra · Married on 11/13/2017

The first cake I got from Cakes 4 All was 5 years ago on 9/29/12 for my wedding. It was simply beautiful and tasted so good. I still cant believe how stunning my cake was. My brother got married on 11/13/17 I bought his cake at Cakes 4 All and once again the cake tasted awesome and look stunning. You will be completely satisfied with Cakes 4 All in Dallas.
    Forever A Customer, Candra Wills

Sent on 11/15/2017
    cakes4all Wedding Bakery 4
    cakes4all Wedding Bakery 5

Jackie · Married on 06/24/2017

My husband and I were very pleased with our wedding cake. We received several compliments about how beautiful the cake was and how delicious it was. A few people even contacted us a day later asking if we had any cake left that we wouldn't mind parting with before we left for our honeymoon. It was just that good! I had ordered two birthday cakes from Cakes 4 All in the past that were beautiful and tasty also. This is why Cakes 4 All was the obvious choice for our wedding cake. I recommend them for any occasion!!

Sent on 06/28/2017

Diane · Married on 04/22/2017

We made our appointment to select my daughter's wedding and Groom's cakes. The staff was very accommodating and professional. We were allowed to taste to our heart's content. I chose the bakery after reading reviews online and wanted a bakery close to our reception. They delivered the cake on time and set it up on a beautiful table. I highly recommend this bakery especially if you are using Brookhaven Country Club as your event location.

Sent on 05/12/2018

Eman · Married on 02/04/2017

Cakes 4 All did an amazing job on our wedding cake! We were so satisfied & the taste was out of this world. Many of our guests commented that it was the best wedding cake that they have ever tasted (pina colada w/ cream cheese frosting). We are so grateful to Candy & the rest of the team for making our dreams a reality!

Sent on 01/15/2018
    cakes4all Wedding Bakery 6

Brett · Married on 09/24/2016

Cakes4all was the best overall pricing I could find for wedding cakes. I was able to schedule an appointment several months prior to my wedding. (Other cake places my friends recommended would only take appts 6 months prior to the wedding date.) My husband and I were able to easily select a cake from the flavors provided. I wanted something very simple and elegant. My husband and I were able to make payments on our cake at our convenience. Cakes4all also did delivery on the cake. They arrived on time and were very professional. I had a beautiful table for my cake and it was a beautiful addition to our reception area. I am beyond pleased with the services from Cakes4all. I highly recommend for any of your cake needs!

Sent on 09/20/2017

Sarah · Married on 05/07/2016

My husband and I could not be more pleased with Cakes 4 All. They are professional, patient and provided us with the cheapest overall quote for our wedding cake and groom's cake. We supplied them with photos of what we wanted our cakes to look like, and the results are identical if not BETTER than the Pinterest photos we supplied them with. I also insisted that two Hello Kitties (a bride and groom) stuffed animals be placed on top of the cake as a topper. I had no idea how they would pull this off, but they did! The cakes were the talk of the reception. The cake was so good, that unfortunately, after the staff at our wedding reception boxed up the cakes, someone took it upon themselves to STEAL the rest of our wedding cake, including the top tier that we were intending to freeze and eat on our anniversary. I called Cakes 4 All and asked if I could have them recreate our wedding cake top tier on our anniversary. After describing the situation, they generously offered to give us a free anniversary cake in one year's time. You can NOT go wrong with this cake company.
    *Photos taken by Tsafrir Melamed @ www.PhotosTM.com

Sent on 05/11/2016

Laura Heather · Married on 03/12/2016

Fabulous Cake and service!
    We were going to do a grocery store cake but I started getting really worried about getting the cake to the reception venue and what it would really be like once it got there! We went to Cakes 4 All and they were amazing to work with... they set my mind at ease, discussed what we wanted thoroughly and professionally but very comfortably.
    And, the best part of course, is that the cake was just gorgeous and was absolutely delicious! Many compliments and requests for more.
    Thank you Cakes 4 All for such outstanding results and service!

Sent on 03/24/2016

James · Married on 03/05/2016

Absolutely stunning cake! Most important though: it was delicious! Thank you for making my wedding perfect in such short notice and dealing with our ribbon fiasco! I will definitely be telling everyone I know to go to you for their next event! Thank you so much!

Sent on 03/07/2016

Brandi · Married on 11/07/2015

My wedding cake was not only delicious, but the execution was beautiful. They really took my vision and made it come to life! So many of the guests complimented the taste and beauty of the cake. It was perfect.
    The staff was very professional and personable. Thank you for being a part of my special day!!
    xoxo

Sent on 01/13/2016

amanda · Married on 10/17/2015

We used this company this past weekend for our wedding. The did a wonderful job and made the cakes exactly like our pictures!! The cake was moist and not dry at all!! I highly recommend this cake place!

Sent on 10/20/2015

Kari · Married on 10/09/2015

After researching many places, I decided to go to Cakes4all. Let me tell you something, their service is awesome!! She is very kind, understanding and caring. Best of all. Her cake is AMAZING. Oh my goodness!! The cake, the icing AND the filling are AMAZING!! I am so excited about my wedding day!!

Sent on 03/25/2015

Tristen · Married on 06/06/2015

I have ordered cakes from Cakes 4 All in the past and they were simply breath-taking. Not only are the designs exquisite but they taste great! So there was no doubt that I was going to order my wedding cake from Cakes 4 All. I can't wait to see my cake on my wedding day. I know it will be everything that I imagine and more. Tristen

Sent on 01/12/2015

Jean · Married on 05/23/2015

Candy is very professional and explains everything in details. She has great ideas too when you ask for her opinions. I can't wait to see my cake on my wedding date!

Jean/Sterling

Sent on 12/09/2014

Jing · Married on 05/09/2015

They did a great job on our wedding cakes! everyone loved the cake. We will absolutely recommend them to all the friends. All their stuffs are really nice and helpful, they always try to make it happen. Especially on the wedding day, we had a early morning wedding, I was worried about the cake at first. But when I stepped into the ballroom and saw that beautiful cake, I knew that we made a good call on the cake! We really appreciate their hardwork and enjoyed the cake!

Sent on 05/21/2015
  • Y

Yaitza · Married on 03/22/2015

Hello my name is YaitzaTorres and Cake4all make my wedding cake a dream come true! First they help me with all the details, second when the cake arrived they dress really professional and took care of every little detail, Third, the taste was so good, we ordered pineapple and strawberry and was delicious and moist! My cake was exactly how I imagine, we have so many great complements about the look and the taste, I just want to say thank you for everything and I will be back for any cake the I need! Thanks

Sent on 04/01/2015

Harmena · Married on 03/21/2015

Our wedding cake was the Best that we had ever had. My husband was especially delighted with the strawberry flavor. It was moist and delicious to the point that out guests kept asking us who made it. The service was great and the price was lower than any other bakeries that we tried. I would recommend Cakes 4 All to family, friends and brides to be!

Sent on 03/25/2016
  • F

Florencia · Married on 02/07/2015

We had both our wedding cakes done by them. They were beautiful. My husband picked an expresso cappuccino cake with a cup of coffee adornment on the top, the sugar printing looked so real people were having to look close to make sure it was not and the cake tasted delicious. Our main cake was 3 layers, they took the vision I had and made it beautiful, not only that but they are honest in their pricing and will let you know everything straight and up front. They also got to the venue on time, made sure everything was set up and even helped placed the cake topper on the cake before they left. Cannot recommend them enough.

Customer number 3440

Sent on 02/11/2016
  • U

Ulonda · Married on 01/17/2015

We got married on January 17, 2015. Our cake was a hit at our wedding! The Amaretto Almond toast flavor made our cake so moist and favorable. My husband could wait to eat the top a year later. I would definitely recommend your bakery to all my family and friends...Thank you so much and God bless you.

Sent on 10/17/2016

Natasha · Married on 12/27/2014

Cakes4All did a fabulous job creating our wedding cake! It was delicious, moist, and we are STILL eating it! We keep receiving compliments every single day about our wedding cake. Cakes4All made sure our cake was exactly what we had pictured and also made sure it was at our reception site on time. Although the bakery was closed that day, they still prepared our wedding cake to make sure our wedding was a memorable one. They didn't turn us down and offered us a very reasonable price. We are beyond thrilled with our experience with Cakes4All and definitely will be using their services for many events to come. Thank you Cakes4All for going above and beyond with your services! We are more than satisfied!

Sent on 02/01/2015

AMBER · Married on 09/06/2014

We appreciate you'll for making our day so special. The cake was great and we was very satisfied.

Sent on 09/09/2014

stephanie · Married on 08/16/2014

I loved them. Not only were my 4 cakes beautiful, they were delicious too!! They provided cake stands so my cakes were ascending and everyone loved it!!! We barely had cake to take home!

Sent on 09/10/2014

Holland · Married on 07/30/2014

Cakes 4 All did an outstanding job! I brought them a picture of a wedding cake that I loved, and they made a perfect copy, at a much cheaper price! I will definitely be returning for other occasions.

Sent on 08/07/2014