Cakes So Simple Reviews

211 | Melbourne, FL

211 Reviews for Cakes So Simple

• User6481927 · 2+ years ago

When I first met with this vendor, there was a scheduling mistake and I was very worried that this was a sign of things to come. However, Cakes So Simple was very easy to work with and provided us with a beautiful wedding cake. We had an extensive tasting and chose 4 flavors and Linda suggested a sheet cake for the rest to save cost, which was a brilliant idea. My emails were answered promptly and the cake was delivered on time. The price was very affordable compared to other cake vendors, and very straight forward.

Sent on 03/14/2016

Crystal · Married on 03/06/2016

With just a few details I was given my dream wedding cake! It was stunning

Sent on 03/15/2016

The best wedding cake I have ever had, this is a comment from one of my guest.
    I could say so many great things about her cakes and desserts, like: I loved the dessert station (best peanut butter cupcake, delicious cheesecakes, amazing cannolis) the cake was so good, we did strawberry and chocolate to keep it simple for guests. We had cake pops as favors and added table numbers for guests, which she helped setup for us.
    At the end what really amazed me was all the great comments I got from my guests, who are really hard to please.

Sent on 02/29/2016

Terisa · Married on 02/13/2016

It was so great working with the Linda from cakes so simple. I switched my vision on my cake about to weeks before the wedding and she made it happen no problem! The cake was delicious and I still get comments how good it was. I will continue to go here for all my cake needs. :)

Sent on 02/23/2016

Michelle · Married on 02/08/2016

Is absolutely wonderful. Linda is extremely helpful and very nice . She made me feel like my daughters wedding was important to her as well . I recommend her and her cakes to anyone / everyone. Not only did the cakes taste amazing but we're simply beautiful. Thank you Linda for making my daughters day extra special.

Sent on 02/09/2016

This vendor was very good and did great work. I was very satisfied with the final product and will definitely use them again.

Sent on 01/26/2016

Bobbi Jo · Married on 01/23/2016

One word for cakes so simple, AMAZING!!!

Sent on 02/07/2016

Melissa · Married on 01/16/2016

Best cake in Florida!!! Linda talent brought to life my dream cake, which completed my Winter Wonderland. Each flavor (chocolate peanut butte, key lime, red velvet and pina colada) we selected received rave reviews from guests and vendors. The cake was presented beautifully. Our parents enjoyed the cake tasting so much we purchased multiple mini cup cakes to take cake home. My bridal shower cake was also ordered and designed by Linda, hit of the party. Pricing is very reasonable and affordable. Looking forward to our next order. We were very pleased by the service and care provided by Linda and her staff.

Sent on 02/11/2016

Highly recommend. We loved the wedding cake. From the first cake tasting to the delivery of the wedding cake everything was exceptional. My daughter's wedding cake was loved by all for the custom made flavors and for the beautiful decorations.

Sent on 01/06/2016

Linda made arrangements for our first meeting to be later than her normal business hours to accommodate our schedule. She was so nice and genuine and I knew from that first meeting I could trust her with one of the most important items at our wedding. When I saw the cake on wedding day, I was so pleasantly surprised. I gave her just a few ideas and she took them and ran with it. The cake was beautiful and tasted so good!!! I would definitely recommend!!

Sent on 11/23/2015

Emily · Married on 10/31/2015

Linda was so helpful. She sat down with us to discuss exactly what we wanted and created a beautiful cake that was absolutely perfect for our wedding.

Sent on 11/17/2015

Bethany · Married on 10/25/2015

Our cake was gorgeous and tasted amazing!!! All of our guests loved the cake !!!

Sent on 11/09/2015

Linda was amazing to work with. Both my husband were able to select 3 of our favorite flavors for our wedding cupcakes instead of settling for just one. She walked us through th final details and her pricing was by th best in town. We will definitely use in th future!!

Sent on 11/03/2015

The cake was delicious! It had 3 flavors. All of them were amazing; key lime, red velvet and double chocolate. Linda was professional, personable and so caring. I would recommend her for any type of event if you need an awesome cake. She made my dream come true; my wedding cake was exactly how I dreamed it would be! Thanks, Linda. Mrs. Devlin❤️

Sent on 10/25/2015
  • User5582045 · 2+ years ago

Linda was so wonderful to work with, and our mini cupcakes were perfect! We picked 7 flavors of cupcakes, and every flavor was better then the next! The perfect bit sizes cupcakes, were great for the people that wanted to try all the flavors without being wasteful! Reasonably priced, and very accommodating! Would defiantly recommend!

Sent on 11/03/2015

Sarah · Married on 10/11/2015

Linda was so wonderful! She squeezed me into her busy schedule when my original plan fell through. She was able to do exactly what I wanted and in the color I wanted. The cake was very moist and all the guests commented on how tasty it was. Would definitely order from her again.

Sent on 10/26/2015

Linda made our wedding cake plus cupcakes for our reception. Not only were they beautiful, but they were delicious as well! We got so many compliments on her cake and cupcakes. I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 10/22/2015

Nicole · Married on 10/04/2015

By far THE best and only choice for cakes from here on out. Our BEACH wedding cake was BEYOND what our expectations. Linda Lee stands proudly behind her cakes and for good reason. Her patience and dedication to her business shows. She spent time with my now husband after hours and talked through all of the details. Which was a reflection in the finished product. This cake made our wedding day even more special. The guests were all impressed with the flavor that the cake (carrot cake) and the cupcakes (pina colada and peanut butter cup) had. Moist and so flavorful. Icing was perfect. Simply amazing. She didn't break the bank as a lot of places will, as we were on a budget. You really should stop by or call....you won't regret it. :) A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!!!!!

Sent on 10/20/2015

Nicholas · Married on 10/02/2015

Very flexible with the multiple changes we requested and very friendly. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 10/13/2015

Fantastic flavors. Tasting visit one could gain a few pounds. Set up cake and table area, one less worry for me.

Sent on 10/07/2015

Kaley · Married on 09/12/2015

We use Cakes So Simple for all of our celebrations and our wedding was no exception. Linda took the time to make sure that the design was exactly what I wanted and envisioned .... And it was more beautiful than I imagined. The cakes are always delicious as well. The only place to go for cake!

Sent on 09/19/2015

Andrea · Married on 09/12/2015

Linda was excellent in every way. We called her less than a day in advance to do cake tastings, and she had it all ready laid out for us, right as she opened the following day. She had a full spread of so many delicious flavors and options. She actually let us take the ones that we didn't finish home, and they held their flavor and great quality for over a week wrapped up in our home fridge until we couldn't wait to finish them. She was so accommodating in helping us pick out the design as well. In addition, she was not pushy that we needed to go with her as some others were; she was very friendly and bent over backwards to make us feel comfortable about the process. She kept in contact with us through the wedding day, and even delivered the cake and set it up at our venue. She displayed everything so well. We purchased a cake stand and the topper and she incorporated them perfectly. We couldn't have asked for a better person or option.

Sent on 10/01/2015

Judith · Married on 09/12/2015

I give Cake so Simple a 5 star because her cakes are delicious her craft is superb, her responsiveness is great, her attentiveness to detail and working with the customer to achieve what they want is awsome. I would defenetly would used her business again and would highly recomend her bussines.

Sent on 10/04/2015

Cakes so Simple was the first cake tasting apt my husband and I had. She set the bar pretty high for the other companies. She was professional but flexible at the same time. On our wedding day the cake looked amazing and tast even better! SHE THE BEST!!! You will not regret choosing her for your special day. Thank you Linda!

Sent on 09/12/2015

Ella · event on: 08/22/2015

The design and quality of the cake was stupendous! I will never order a cake from anyone else. She is truly an artist! Delicious & fantastic!

Sent on 09/12/2015